/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Webcam pedophiles, light sentences

islamirama
02-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Webcam Pedophile sentenced to eight years

27 Aug 09

A 33-year-old man has been sentenced to eight years in prison for raping a teenager and engaging in a series of webcam-related sex crimes involving 60 girls.

The man was sentenced by Uppsala district court for a list of 65 charges of sexual offences including aggravated child exploitation through sexual posing, child rape, and sexual coercion.

The 33-year-old father of two was also ordered to pay a total of 1 million kronor ($140,400) in compensation to the girls.

The court found the man guilty of the charges in the beginning of July but his sentencing has been delayed due to him undergoing a month's psychiatric examination.

The examination has led to the conclusion that the man is not suffering from any serious psychological impairment.

The case came to light after the man was accused of raping a 14-year-old girl from the Stockholm area who he had known previously, rather than through an encounter on the internet.

A girl from western Sweden contacted police shortly thereafter to report that a man had contacted her on the internet and forced her to perform sex acts in front of a webcam and threatening to kill her if she did not comply.

Police were then able to trace the man's IP-address and discover that the accused rapist and the webcam offender were the same man.

The 33-year-old was arrested in December 2008 and was charged by the Uppsala court at the end of May. He has remained in custody throughout the duration of the investigation.

http://www.thelocal.se/21728/20090827/

Pedophile sees jail term cut to five years

5 Aug 09

A 62-year-old man found guilty of sex crimes perpetrated against eight girls over a period of several years had his sentence reduced on Wednesday from seven to five years.
The case against the man began to unfold when police looked into allegations that he had treated one of the girls to alcohol. His victims ranged in age from 11 to 16 at the time of the abuses.

The man was convicted in May in a district court in southern Sweden on several counts of rape, child rape, sexual exploitation of a minor, child sex abuse and sexual harassment.

But the Court of Appeal for Skåne and Blekinge on Wednesday cleared the 62-year-old on one count of sexual harassment and two counts of child rape, cutting his sentence to five years.

In May, the district court found the 62-year-old guilty of nine instances of child rape. But the appeals court ruled that the prosecutor had in fact only proved beyond doubt that the man had perpetrated six cases of child rape.

In the case of the charge of sexual harassment, it was a "single incident that lasted a short time," the court wrote in its verdict. The court added that the man in this case had voluntarily broken off his advances, which had not been of a particularly intimate nature.

The appeals court found the 62-year-old guilty of rape on two counts, six counts of child rape, as well as seven counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, child sex abuse and sexual harassment. The court also reduced the level of compensation payable to the victims from 455,000 to 266,000 kronor ($37,000).

http://www.thelocal.se/21128/20090805/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
03-01-2010, 04:39 AM
true, this people are tapped in the head, but come on people, where is the responsibility? its not so much the pedos that peeve me off, its the irresponsible "parents" and "guardians..." who on earth lets their kids online with out supervision....really, its a no brainier :rollseyes

there needs to be tougher laws, not only against these pedos, but also against irresponsible parents...idiocy at its best.

Life_Is_Short
03-01-2010, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
true, this people are tapped in the head, but come on people, where is the responsibility? its not so much the pedos that peeve me off, its the irresponsible "parents" and "guardians..." who on earth lets their kids online with out supervision....really, its a no brainier :rollseyes

there needs to be tougher laws, not only against these pedos, but also against irresponsible parents...
True and also very disturbing.

islamirama
03-01-2010, 05:01 AM
These pedos and child rapists wouldn't run in the thousands if they followed the Islamic countries a little in punishing the crooks. It's funny the trolls here defend their pathetic "liberal" system and yet if the raped child was their own they would be the first to call for Islamic punishment on the culprits. Like this one... (I'll spare not posting the pictures)

Justice Yemen-style: Paedophile who raped boy, 11, shot in the head in front of hundreds of spectators

By Tamara Cohen - 07th July 2009

This is criminal justice, Yemen style. A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner.

Hundreds of onlookers lined the streets to watch the gruesome scene, cheering and shouting abuse at Yehya Hussein al-Raghwah.

The boy, Hamdi al-Kabas, had reportedly come into his shop for a haircut last December during the Muslim festival of Eid. After brutally attacking him, the barber cut his body into pieces and dumped them outside the capital Sana'a.

He was given the death penalty by a Yemeni court a month later after apparently admitting his crime.

Shocking images of his final moments were released following the execution yesterday.

First he leaves the city's central prison, handcuffed and dressed in white robes. Fear etched on his face, he is surrounded by soldiers as he is led towards a ceremonial red carpet.

He is allowed to say a final prayer, his shirt is then ripped open before he is laid face down.

As a police official reads out his sentence for the last time, a doctor oversees his treatment and crowds - which appear to include children - jeer and punch the air, some filming his final moment on their mobile phones.

A soldier brandishes his machine gun at the nape of the barber's neck, and within a split second it is all over. His death brings the number of executions in the country this year to nine.

Yemen is one of 59 countries which retains the death penalty, and one of its most prolific users, according to Amnesty International.
It is deployed for a variety of violent and non-violent crimes including apostasy and adultery.

Last year Yemen executed 13 people, according to those Amnesty has verified. But as no official figures are released the real toll could be far higher.

All of those died by firing squad but in recent years there have been reports of stonings and beheadings.

Under sharia law, which applies in Yemen, relatives of the victims of certain categories of murder have the power to pardon the offender in exchange for compensation, grant a pardon freely or request his or her execution.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
03-01-2010, 05:18 AM
Kids of that age shouldn't be going out alone.
Unrelated, but why is this being posted after 6 months?

Joe98
03-01-2010, 06:14 AM
In the Swedish case, it was proven beyond reasonable doubt

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama

A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy…….

He was given the death penalty by a Yemeni court …….after apparently admitting his crime.

Last year Yemen executed 13 people, according to those Amnesty has verified. But as no official figures are released the real toll could be far higher.

Notice “accused” and “apparently admitting his crime”.

No mention of “beyond reasonable doubt”.

And “Yemen has not released official figures”

I prefer Swedish justice to Yemeni justice. Anyday !

-

The_Prince
03-01-2010, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
In the Swedish case, it was proven beyond reasonable doubt

Notice “accused” and “apparently admitting his crime”.

No mention of “beyond reasonable doubt”.

And “Yemen has not released official figures”

-
yeah, you prefer a system thats going to let out a serial rapist in 5 years, lol, and you act like that makes you good and civilized.

you can have that system, but dont expect that backward system in the Muslim world, where criminals are effectively dealt with.

Joe98
03-02-2010, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince;
you can have that system, but dont expect that backward system in the Muslim world, where criminals are effectively dealt with.

Good, then I will live in the West and you can live in the muslim world.

You do of course, Dont you!

-

جوري
03-02-2010, 01:36 AM

-
Most criminals would indeed.. we appreciate you stating the obvious about yourself..

all the best

The_Prince
03-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Good, then I will live in the West and you can live in the muslim world.

You do of course, Dont you!

-
i am lucky enough live in both the Muslim world and western world, since i am from both places, and move back and forth, right now i am in the Muslim world, soon i will be back in the west doing my work, and making sure to expose the supposed sham justice system, and as a westerner, that is my duty, and right, and i will be using it to the full to get the shackles of your backwardness removed from the west as well.

and to another point, i can actually live wherever the hell i want to, not for you or other people to tell me where i should live. just because i have Islamic values doesnt mean i have to leave the west, why should i? to give bigoted bullying racists like you your pleasure? im from the west, born there, paid my taxes, and have benefited the econamy far more than you and others have. you best get used to that, we are westerners, and MUSLIMS, with our values, which we dont intend to give up, or stay quiet on, and we dont have to go anywhere neither. just like malcolm x and many others, we will not leave, no, rather we will stay and do as many others did in the past, speak for justice, and what's right.

Joe98
03-02-2010, 03:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
....and MUSLIMS, with our values, which we dont intend to give up,
You can live with you're values and I can live with my values. Thats fine by me.

And we can live together with different valeus.

So now I suggest we meet for a meal. I'll have pork and wine and you can have steak and orange juice.

And we can discuss our differences in a civilised manner.

-

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!