Our Boss - Brainless
Our Jobs - Thankless
Our Needs - Endless
Our situation - Hopeless
Our Salaries - Less and less and less

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lynx
02-28-2010, 04:37 AM
I am sure there are a lot of people out there who wish fatless food existed. 21st century and obesity rates are off the hook ! Fat people don't like sharing. That's the only explanation ~.~

AlbanianMuslim
02-28-2010, 04:40 AM
Im pretty sure theres food that is fatless...but i could be wrong..maybe the lettuce i ate today was full of fat....hmm

Rafeeq
02-28-2010, 12:30 PM
. nice post

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
★ηαѕιнα★
02-28-2010, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lynx
I am sure there are a lot of people out there who wish fatless food existed. 21st century and obesity rates are off the hook ! Fat people don't like sharing. That's the only explanation ~.~
^^ Hilarious, the fat people thing. ;D

tw009
03-16-2010, 03:37 AM
true, except maybe the food and the education part...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!