/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nails

Hayfa
02-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Asalaam ualykum,

I didn't know where to post this so ill post it here

I know its not haram to wear nail polish although a friend of mine told me that if i had to die whilst having it on, it would pain my body. Is that true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
02-28-2010, 07:44 PM
If the polish doesn't let water through then you can't do wudu with it on (http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/103738). One of the many reasons why I don't wear nail polish ;)
I don't know if the thing about dying is true but I would discount it until she can produce something to prove it.

Cabdullahi
02-28-2010, 08:33 PM
somebody help me understand ''why the need to colour the nails'' thanks

Dagless
02-28-2010, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
somebody help me understand ''why the need to colour the nails'' thanks
To make them more pleasing to the eye.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
02-28-2010, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
To make them more pleasing to the eye.
but it doesn't need nail polish its already pleasing to the eye :hiding:

Dagless
02-28-2010, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
but it doesn't need nail polish its already pleasing to the eye :hiding:
Maybe if you have more than one wife and they all wear the veil you can use nail polish for id purposes? Red can be wife 1, green is wife 2, etc. Saves on the embarrassment of name tags.

Cabdullahi
02-28-2010, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Maybe if you have more than one wife and they all wear the veil you can use nail polish for id purposes? Red can be wife 1, green is wife 2, etc. Saves on the embarrassment of name tags.
maybe i just want one and she wont be wearing the veil at home i wont let her!!...i've been looking at concrete for so long so it wont happen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!