/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Story From Albania قصة من ألبانيا

AlbanianMuslim
02-28-2010, 10:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSKS6AgoNSM

قصة من ألبانيا

I hope you enjoy it. It will give you an understanding of what Muslim Albanians have gone through since the 50s until now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Froggy
03-01-2010, 03:28 PM
I believe Albania was the only official atheistic country in the world. Not even North Korea is.

AlbanianMuslim
03-01-2010, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Froggy
I believe Albania was the only official atheistic country in the world. Not even North Korea is.
1. Before Christianity Albania followed a Pagan religion (ancient Illyrians) then they were Christians, then the country became predominantly Muslim. When communism arrive, religion was outlawed by the state just like it was in many Communist nations, however privately the state could not crack down on it. It does not mean the population itself believed in Atheism

2. Im sick of you and Joshua ruining threads with your anti albanian rhetoric, whether intentional or not, and your lack of true knowledge of the region and country. You have shown time and time again that you are misinformed about the country and its people.

3. The point of this thread is to watch a beautiful video with a nasheed dedicated to Albania. Dont ruin my thread please, thanks.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Aslaamu`alaaykum:)

MashaAllaah nice video, almost got me into tears..SubhanaAllaah
Jazakkalh sis for sharing..

Wa`alaaykum Salaam :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Froggy
03-01-2010, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMuslim
1. Before Christianity Albania followed a Pagan religion (ancient Illyrians) then they were Christians, then the country became predominantly Muslim. When communism arrive, religion was outlawed by the state just like it was in many Communist nations, however privately the state could not crack down on it. It does not mean the population itself believed in Atheism

2. Im sick of you and Joshua ruining threads with your anti albanian rhetoric, whether intentional or not, and your lack of true knowledge of the region and country. You have shown time and time again that you are misinformed about the country and its people.

3. The point of this thread is to watch a beautiful video with a nasheed dedicated to Albania. Dont ruin my thread please, thanks.
Whoah, I didn't mean to be antialbanian here, I just read it was the only OFFICIAL atheistic country.

north_malaysian
03-03-2010, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Froggy
yeah.. North Koreans worship their leader...:exhausted

north_malaysian
03-03-2010, 04:06 AM
in regards to Muslims in Albania, can you tell me about the Bektashis? are they consider themselves as Muslims?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!