/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Old Man Praying While Standing On One Leg Whole Night!

imam bukhari
03-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Old Man Praying While Standing On One Leg Whole Night!

http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.co...g-whole-night/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
03-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Masha'Allah....Great example of obedience...May ALLAH reward him..

Alhamdulillah..
Allahu Akbar !

Thanks for sharing bro... Jazakallah Khair.
May ALLAH reward you.

Danah
03-01-2010, 12:41 PM
This is Amazing SubhanAllah!!
JazakAllah khair for sharing.........we have to value the blessings we have indeed!

It says in the video that the one who was filming the man didnt notice that he was with one leg till the end, because his prayer was very normal like any other person..SubhanAllah.

Life_Is_Short
03-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Subhan'Allah. May Allah reward this person. When i was at hajj, i saw a person with no legs on a skate board performing Tawaf around Allah (swt) house. He was driving the board with his hands in a large confined crowd. I have two legs and i found it so difficult. imsad We saw another old man who lost his wife during Umra and he kept walking straight from Al-Haram without any shoes (he lost his shoes). His toe was bleeding and he was holding a wiper (cleaning tool) in his hand to walk. That man was so old and when we insisted on helping him, do you know what he said? He said "Alhamdulilah I have done my Umrah and if i get lost, Allah will guide me". These old people who you can never imagine waking out of their house perform Hajj, one of the most difficult duties that Allah (swt) has commanded. It's only Allah who guides them and watches over them. That is a real achievement.

Subhan'Allah, look at their strength.

May Allah reward these people and May Allah give us the strength to fulfil our duties towards Him.

Jazak'Allah Khair for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
03-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Subhanallah... that is such an inspiration especially for a lazy person like me :(

Misz_Muslimah
03-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Subhanallah..makes you think about all the blessings that Allah has blessed us with :(
Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-07-2010, 09:02 PM
:sl:

SUBHANALLAH! That's amazing MashaAllah. I got chills when I saw it. Shame on us, those who feel even a bit lazy :( Look at his level of imaan mashaAllah...

may Allah reward him, ameen.

cat eyes
03-07-2010, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
:sl:

SUBHANALLAH! That's amazing MashaAllah. I got chills when I saw it. Shame on us, those who feel even a bit lazy :( Look at his level of imaan mashaAllah...

may Allah reward him, ameen.
ameen to your duaa that is truly amazing

Asiyah3
03-07-2010, 10:02 PM
^Ameen to the du'aas.

Masha'allah! SubhaanAllah, May Allah keep him steadfast and grant him Jannat-al-Firdaws. Ameen. Allahu Akbar!

imam bukhari
03-10-2010, 05:05 PM
assalaam o alaykum,

so has anyone actually tried doing al the movements of salaah standing on one leg???

i dont mean ACTUALLY pray like that, but i mean, has any1 just tried standing, bowing, prostrating, and the hardest of them all: GETTING UP FROM TASHHAHUD???

anyone?

p.s, I dont take responsibility for anyone of u, slipping and breaking ur back/leg/nose etc...lol

Misz_Muslimah
03-11-2010, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
^Ameen to the du'aas.

Masha'allah! SubhaanAllah, May Allah keep him steadfast and grant him Jannat-al-Firdaws. Ameen. Allahu Akbar!
Ameen .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!