/* */

PDA

View Full Version : improving my imaan

Bungy Dude
03-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Assalam brothers and sisters

I have been keeping an eye on the forum the last few days and have loved reading some of the posts in the sticky sections.

I am a muslim and have been since birth but never seriously practiced even though I always had the guilt for not doing so, i have recently or for the last 2-3 weeks been striving to improve my imaan and general beliefs and been reading my 5 prayers and just been trying to learn about Islam.

I have found that the more I learn, the more I have yet to understand and will inshallah continue to keep on learning, I know as time goes on I will be asking alot of silly questions and but this is only so I can understand my religion more.

I have done alot of sinful things in the past but I will be praying that Allah keep me on the straight path and would love to get all the help and support from the brothers and sisters on this site.

Assalam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
03-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam brother,

Welcome to the forum. It's a pleasure to have you here. :)

All praise is due to Allaah (swt) who has guided you in wanting to learn more about and practice Islam. Feel free to ask questions and Insha'Allaah we will do our best to help you.

Remember that shaytaan will try to stop you from improving yourself and one of his tactics is reminding you of past sins. So do not despair of the mercy of Allaah (swt) and constantly seek His forgiveness and help in improving yourself.

May Allaah (swt) increase you in beneficial knowledge and righteous actions, Aameen.

Wassalaamu Alaykum!

Bungy Dude
03-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Thank you Muhammad, I'm sure I will reap the benefits of joining the site.

zana
03-02-2010, 11:57 AM
salaam brother

Welcome to the forum like yourself i joined last week and for the same reasons and i can ressure u brother this is the best place to increase ur knowledge ive learn so much in the last week and there is alot waiting to be learnt. Inshallah u will benifit

salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
03-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum & hope you have a great stay inshallah..
:wa:

Bungy Dude
03-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Thank you for making me feel welcome, inshallah, I intend to learn, apply and pass on my wisdom..

paradise88
03-02-2010, 09:19 PM
:wa:

Firstly welcome bungy dude i assume ur bengali? U will find this forum really good! I've learnt so much on here. Hope Allah keeps u in the best of imaan n health. Keep praying and making dua..

Muhammad, u made an interesting comment abt shaytan reminding u of ur past sins, i never really thought abt it like that but i guess thats what stops ppl frm changing...

Rafeeq
03-03-2010, 05:33 AM
Welcome to IB, Dude

syilla
03-03-2010, 05:56 AM
:salamext:

Welcome to LI :p

and have a beneficial stay :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!