/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum

nirah
03-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Hi all...I've been a lurker here for some time. I tend to keep my opinions to myself cos my iman is not that strong. I hope to meet some friends here and improve myself :)

Now I have a problem which I need help from the sisters in Islam...but it's that time of the month and my hormones are giving me moodswings and I feel my iman always get weaker at this time, like I can be happy one moment then sad the next and I tend to get angry alot more too...I hope theres a way to overcome this!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zana
03-02-2010, 01:16 PM
salaam dear sister

welcome to the forum u are not alone, ive only jus recently joined and ive learnt so much being here its so beneficial i hope u gain all the knowledge

nirah
03-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Thank you sister zana. I'm glad to know I'm not alone. I hope to benefit from here, and would like to help others as much too with my limited knowledge :)

Nora.
03-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Salam sister :)
we are all here to help you ..if you need any help don't hesitate to post it here or even you can send it to me by (Formspring.com) just click on the logo below :)
We are all here to help you and share beneficial threads:)

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
03-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatulaahi wa barakaatu..
Welcome to the forum Nirah! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!