Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
03-03-2010, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.Krypton
Please Help Me About It : Destruction Of World According to islam
What do you mean?

barney
03-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Do you mean how will the world end? from an Islamic veiw?

ardianto
03-04-2010, 06:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.Krypton
Please Help Me About It : Destruction Of World According to islam
Do you talk about a rumor that mentioned the end of the world will comes on a Friday in 2010 ?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
03-04-2010, 06:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Do you talk about a rumor that mentioned the end of the world will comes on a Friday in 2010 ?.
2010? I thought it was 2012? Has it been changed? It's March already and I haven't done a thing!

ardianto
03-04-2010, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
2010? I thought it was 2012? Has it been changed? It's March already and I haven't done a thing!
According to Mayan's calendar, the world will be ended at 2012.

However, late of 2009, some people spread a rumor with e-mail and SMS. They say, according to Islamic view, the end of the world will comes in a Friday in 2010.

Mr.Krypton
03-04-2010, 08:38 AM
yes tell about more

Ramadhan
03-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Are you even serious?

No one in the whole universe, not even angels nor djinn, knows when the world is going end, and Allah SWT alone has the knowledge.

Is that enough explanation?

rather than spending time and effort to find out when the world is going to end, we should spend time and efforts to do good and avoiding evil and fulfill our obligations as a muslim.

julie sarri
03-04-2010, 11:09 AM
why do people pend so much time worrying about it they should spend time worrying about their deeds

Life_Is_Short
03-04-2010, 12:25 PM
You know scientifically dooms day 2012 proposition is nothing but superstition. You never know 2012 may be the year Allah (swt) decides to end the world. It is only up to Allah so to believe world will definitely end on 2012 or any other year is wrong.

It's funny how garbage like this spreads like wildfire through the internet. Get a hold of yourself people! :hmm:

Chuck
03-04-2010, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
You know scientifically dooms day 2012 proposition is nothing but superstition. You never know 2012 may be the year Allah (swt) decides to end the world. It is only up to Allah so to believe world will definitely end on 2012 or any other year is wrong.

It's funny how garbage like this spreads like wildfire through the internet. Get a hold of yourself people! :hmm:
Exactly.

By the way, end of the world for a person comes when he dies, so worry more about your graves than the end of the world.

MMohammed
03-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Rumors.Its not a new thing.
These type of rumors aren't new.
This has happened many times.
Allah alone knows when will the world come to an end

Beardo
03-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Live your life as if you'll die tomorrow. I find that difficult to do, but that's so true. The other day I witnessed a car crash right in front of me. Our lives can be taken any second.

Innocent Soul
03-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Assalamualaikum

why do people pend so much time worrying about it they should spend time worrying about their deeds
We have to be sure about our deeds. Are we helping others? Are we praying correctly? Are we following our prophet's sunnah? Are we reading Quran daily?

MMohammed
03-04-2010, 06:53 PM
So true Rashad.
We don't know if we will breathe the very next second!

Abu Zainab
03-14-2010, 10:21 AM
First of all, like brother Rashad and others have said that we do not know when we are going to die. It can be any moment. As some of the salaf has said - "pray your prayer (salaat) as if its your last". Shouldn't we be more concerned about what will happen to us in the grave when we die. Whether the world comes to an end or we die before it does it means the exact same thing to us as an individual. Is it going to be angels of mercy or angels of punishment - I think thats what we should worry about.

And about the world coming to an end from the Islamic point of view - Aren't we supposed to wait for dajjal, the talking beast, yajooj majooj, the Mahdi, and most important of all Ee'sa bin Maryam (Jesus) before we decide to destroy the world!

Muhammad
03-14-2010, 10:44 AM
:sl:

Jazakallaahu khayran for the replies - I think they have sufficiently clarified this issue.

Work for this life as though you are going to live forever
Work for the next life as though you will die tomorrow.

(Source to be confirmed)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!