/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No more spilling food!

★ηαѕιнα★
03-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Assalamoe alaikom all,

Found a very interesting website every1 can use to help urself to not spill any food. You enter what stuff you have left over in the fridge and then you will get a few recepies/possibilities you can try out. Could help also when figuiring out what to cook every day.
I know it can be a burden for sisters to do that every day. Usually most effort goes into figuiring out what to make instead of cooking itself ;D
Hope it can be some help for you inshallah!

Here's the link:

http://www.supercook.com/

And for the brothers amongst us: It could help you cook a nice dinner for your wives. You know ...so she gets a day off from figuiring out what to cook. ;D
I believe cooking for her is the best gift you can give her. :)
And dont burn it! ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-04-2010, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
Assalamoe alaikom all,

Found a very interesting website every1 can use to help urself to not spill any food. You enter what stuff you have left over in the fridge and then you will get a few recepies/possibilities you can try out. Could help also when figuiring out what to cook every day.
I know it can be a burden for sisters to do that every day. Usually most effort goes into figuiring out what to make instead of cooking itself ;D
Hope it can be some help for you inshallah!

Here's the link:

And for the brothers amongst us: It could help you cook a nice dinner for your wives. You know ...so she gets a day off from figuiring out what to cook. ;D
And dont burn it! ;D
what ?! Cook for your wife??!...nah man those leftovers are for my belly!!!

Life_Is_Short
03-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Finally, I can make use of weeks old vegetables in my fridge. :P

Jazak'Allah sister, it's great!

★ηαѕιнα★
03-04-2010, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
what ?! Cook for your wife??!...nah man those leftovers are for my belly!!!
And you will leave your wife with a snorring belly (from hunger)?
Come on Abdullahi try to cook sometimes. Could be a nice suprise for her eey!
But I guess when its done you already finished the whole thing. From "tasting" whether it has enough salt and spices. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
03-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Interesting site. Thanks. I did not look at it too closely, but is there a way for women to store a list of all their ingredients on the site and then add/delete as needed?

For fun I tried typing in some ingredients that I do have, and then I told it to eliminate all the things I do not eat, and in the end it said I can have a bowl of rice with onions. :giggling:

S<Chowdhury
03-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Assalamoe alaikom all,

Here's the link:

Great Link and Post Sister thanx for sharing :statisfie

And dont burn it! ;D
Right about us cooking.........."don't burn it" thats impossible for me I'm a fire hazard in the kitchen imsad......looks like a takeaway for me :D

★ηαѕιнα★
03-04-2010, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
Interesting site. Thanks. I did not look at it too closely, but is there a way for women to store a list of all their ingredients on the site and then add/delete as needed?

For fun I tried typing in some ingredients that I do have, and then I told it to eliminate all the things I do not eat, and in the end it said I can have a bowl of rice with onions. :giggling:
:haha: Thats funny! Shouldnt take you to long to cook then? You mean like raw onions? +o( Dont forget to brush your teeth after! ;D
Actually tried it. It saves your ingredients untill the next time you visit.
Tried it out a few hours ago and just visited again and they were still there..waiting for me..untill I actually turn on the stove ;D

PouringRain
03-04-2010, 07:37 PM
:haha: Thats funny! Shouldnt take you to long to cook then? You mean like raw onions? +o( Dont forget to brush your teeth after! ;D
Actually tried it. It saves your ingredients untill the next time you visit.
Tried it out a few hours ago and just visited again and they were still there..waiting for me..untill I actually turn on the stove ;D
Oh, that is good that it saves them! That makes it even more beneficial, because it saves on having to continuously type in the same ingredients. Thanks for this information. :)

It was cooked onions with the rice, but still I would certainly need to brush afterwards! ;D Parsley is good for chewing on after eating onions. I don't normally eat onions. The only reason I buy them mostly is for making french onion soup.

Cabdullahi
03-04-2010, 08:12 PM
And you will leave your wife with a snorring belly (from hunger)?
Come on Abdullahi try to cook sometimes. Could be a nice suprise for her eey!
But I guess when its done you already finished the whole thing. From "tasting" whether it has enough salt and spices. ;D
I do cook....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!