/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cropcircles. Is there an islamic view on this?

★ηαѕιнα★
03-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Assalamoe alaikom to all,

Came across a video about cropcircles. Its a known phenomenon in the Western world with loads of possible explanations given. After seeing the vid I wondered if there was an islamic point of view on this topic? Does anybody know? And what is your view on this?

Heres the link:

http://video.nl.msn.com/watch/video/...stery/7jai9iu1

Is about 4 min. of video.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
03-04-2010, 08:34 PM
It's not a miracle nor UFO's. I saw a documentary on how cropcircles form way back. I'll find it, insh'Allah.

Ramadhan
03-05-2010, 07:15 AM
Crop circles have been proven to be man-made.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circles

★ηαѕιнα★
03-05-2010, 07:47 AM
^^ Wikipedia aint a reliable source. Anyone can alter that information.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Life_Is_Short
03-05-2010, 04:24 PM
This has man-made written all over it. :exhausted

Why would extraterrestrial (who seem to be pagan) come to planet Earth?

^Observe the 6 sided star, the all seeing eye and the classic pyramid. These symbols emerged from Humans.

Genuine crop circles have heat applied, and the evidence is physical, scientific and proved.Others are made by nature. Tornadoes or miniture winds make these.

The more complicated ones are made by humans.

The ones in Wiltshire, it is obvious why they are made by man:

The crop circle season extends from April to harvesting in September, and is believed to be worth millions of pounds to the local economy.

★ηαѕιнα★
03-06-2010, 11:21 AM
^^ But how can they be so accurate? In the vid I saw some very cool ones and they seem very complicated. And how can you make them so symmetrical. Wanna bet there was not one crooked? Dont think I believe the alienstory btw. :D

ardianto
03-06-2010, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
^^ But how can they be so accurate? In the vid I saw some very cool ones and they seem very complicated. And how can you make them so symmetrical. Wanna bet there was not one crooked? Dont think I believe the alienstory btw. :D
How can they be so accurate ?, how can they make it so symmetrical ?.

Ask civil engineers, they can answer your question easily.

Al-Indunisiy
03-06-2010, 03:14 PM
:sl:

Meh. Don't get too much caught up trying to figure it out. Just sit back and enjoy the beauty that are in their complexity.

:wa:

ardianto
03-06-2010, 03:31 PM

I don't think aliens know Hello Kitty.

M..x
03-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Lol @ above. Funny stuff. There all man-made and I'm sure UFO's didnt come from outer space to draw the all-seeing eye (above) and fly above. Some humans are jsut pathetic. Can't beleive they actually try selling these stories off!

★ηαѕιнα★
03-06-2010, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

I don't think aliens know Hello Kitty.
Sure they do cos of "satellite TV". ;D

جوري
03-15-2010, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
How can they be so accurate ?, how can they make it so symmetrical ?.

Ask civil engineers, they can answer your question easily.
lol.. how true.. besides why should 'extraterrestrials' be more advanced than us? I never understood that..

are they all

you need tools to go with those brains to execute the job ;D;D;D

:w:

CosmicPathos
03-15-2010, 01:04 AM
aliens dont exist except in our heads. There is no evidence of their existence. Absence of evidence does not means evidence of absence but positive evidence is needed to affirm their existence. Their existence does not fit well with my interpretation of Quran.

SMA89
03-15-2010, 01:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
^^ Wikipedia aint a reliable source. Anyone can alter that information.
Haha she really thinks cropcircles are real

theblackcloud
03-15-2010, 01:27 AM
Most crop circles appear in English wheat fields.[1]

Crop circles appear, generally, when the stalks of the crop are bent down to the ground but are not broken.[2]

Methods of creating crop circles, and the science of crop circles is now widely available on the Internet.[3]

★ηαѕιнα★
03-16-2010, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89
Haha she really thinks cropcircles are real
That really aint funny. I actually find them fascinating like more stuff in nature. :)

ardianto
03-27-2010, 07:46 AM
Crop Circle ads.

:)

★ηαѕιнα★
03-27-2010, 09:09 AM
^^ Some creative landscaping going on there :D
Ok I get it people it's not real and its manmaid.
Although I still have some questionmarks about them being too precise.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!