/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua request please!

junaid786
03-04-2010, 09:38 PM
:sl: Brothers and Sisters

I have A level exam results coming out next week for the exams I had done in January. Could you please make dua for me! I am so worried! Sometimes I have a feeling that I done good, yet a feeling I have done bad. Is their anything I can read or pray? Jazak brothers and sisters

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nokiacrazi
03-04-2010, 09:53 PM
I aswell :)

Insha'Allah we all would have done well, but the thing I myself don't understand is that we always ask for help from Allah, after we have sat the exams? Indeed, Allah can do anything he wishes subhana wa'ta alaa.

Anywho, I think that im going to have to resit my physics.

May Allah increase us in all beneficial knowledge, and may he keep us close to the siratul mustaqueen, and may he grant us good things in this life and in the next, and may he save us from the hellfire, ameem.

M..x
03-04-2010, 10:01 PM
^ Ameen. Well as they say, no need to cry over spilt milk. Even if the results don't turn out to be the best you have expected, remember that there is always other opportunity's available and try to relax. Insha'Allah it doesn't come to that & you wouldn't have to resit and stuff though. =) Good Lucks

tigerkhan
03-05-2010, 02:33 PM
:sl:
insh it will be good and if else...
OH ALLAH !!!! when i lose hope bcz my plans have come to nothing, help me to remember that ur love is always greater than my disappointments and YOUR plans for my life are better than my dreams...
:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!