/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Halal mark

Honeytree
03-05-2010, 12:12 AM
As salaam alaikum wa rahmantullahi wa barakatuh.

What is brothers & sisters personal opinion of 'Halal' seal appearing on commodities (i.e. toothpaste, cosmetics, etc) other than food? Do you find this offensive? Would you be incline to purchase these commodities if they are/were available in your area?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-05-2010, 12:18 AM
I would sponsor any Muslim product even if it weren't great I think it is better to purchase halal if one can, yes I welcome it,sometimes when I am away from home I turn vegetarian because th6ere is nothing halal around ....

:w:

PouringRain
03-05-2010, 01:36 AM
I would think that the mark would be a good thing to indicate which products do not contain forbidden items. Especially on things such as toothpaste. If I ate halal, I would certainly look for the mark and buy products with it. I have a very strict diet as is, and so I am extremely label conscious.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!