/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As salaam alaikum

Honeytree
03-05-2010, 12:41 AM
to all my Brothers and Sisters. I pray you and your families are in best of health, high spirit. Allah grant you mercy and blessings. I'm fairly new to Islam, I converted more than 6 months ago. Still learning, asking for Allah for his forgiveness & his patience as I strengthen my imam. Please say & keep me in your du'as.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-05-2010, 12:47 AM
:welcome: aboard sister, we are delighted to have you here..

enjoy your stay with us insha'-Allah

ardianto
03-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Waalaikumsalam warahmatullah wabarakatuh.

Welcome to IslamicBoard, sister.

cat eyes
03-05-2010, 01:57 PM
welcome to the forum sister....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
03-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Wa alaykum salam sis :)
May Allah strengthen your imaan and grant you success in both this life and the next..ameen

Nora.
03-05-2010, 09:17 PM
السلام عليكم :)
welcome to the board :)
I'm more than happy when I read that you converted to Islam ,could you please share it with us ? I mean tell us how did you convert (if you don't mind of course)

Sawdah
03-06-2010, 03:03 AM
Welcome to the IB sister, hope you have a beneficial stay inshaAllah. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!