PDA

View Full Version : Look how Arabs vote to allow invaders into our lands

جوري
03-05-2010, 02:56 AM
http://www.archive.org/details/7okemearabe

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sur
03-05-2010, 04:19 AM
It's in Arabic. Can u please summerize it? Thanks.

جوري
03-05-2010, 04:29 AM
It is how th6ey voted to let american forces on arab soil for th6e advantageof their throne and american interests!

:w:

sur
03-05-2010, 06:17 AM
There's a hadees, i'm too tired to look for it's reference, that says something like before advent of "great ruler"(Mahdi) Kabbah/Makkah will be ashamed by it's own caretakers.... Don't remember exact words...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zico
03-05-2010, 10:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
It is how th6ey voted to let American forces on arab soil for th6e advantageof their throne and American interests!

:w:
I'm torn in half here...sigh...I know about this but you see on one hand hand egma3 is the right and Islamic way but on the other hand if the American forces wont intervene then I wont have a home (Kuwait).

I completely understand the way Arabs do it...Its really embarrassing but think of it this way if u may, we Arabs don't even agree of certain stuff due to politics, tribal pride or national pride imsad So things like this that doesn't make the Arabs reliable to fight the invaders.

zana
03-05-2010, 11:37 AM
fill me in on this im confused

جوري
03-05-2010, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zico
I'm torn in half here...sigh...I know about this but you see on one hand hand egma3 is the right and Islamic way but on the other hand if the American forces wont intervene then I wont have a home (Kuwait).

I completely understand the way Arabs do it...Its really embarrassing but think of it this way if u may, we Arabs don't even agree of certain stuff due to politics, tribal pride or national pride imsad So things like this that doesn't make the Arabs reliable to fight the invaders.

:sl:

I am sure ejma3 isn't meant so that our nemesis can feed on our brothers and sisters with our approval!

anyhow, I can't blame you, these 'leaders' may Allah free us from them as he'll free us from the israeli-Amerio devils insha'Allah and replace them with rightly guided khalifs..

ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!