/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I finished the Noble Al-Quran

Samiun
03-05-2010, 12:46 PM
:sl: Brothers and Sisters,

Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah s.w.t. that has either encourage me or even shed some light for me to finish it. After I finished it, my Ustat(A teacher who teaches Al-Quran) recited the "khatam" prayer. I didn't know what to do besides watching him reciting. The truth is, your suppose to raise up your hands once the teacher recites the verses. Anyways, after it happened I said Alhamdulillah and some ridiculous sentences before I left the Ustat's house...

What was your experience when you first finished the Noble Al-Quran?What feeling did you encounter? Sadness?Relief?Satisfaction?

On a side note, what would be the surah to memorize? Do I need a teacher to memorize it? I still find my tajweed bad after reciting the Noble Al-Quran for almost 5 years now

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IceQueen~
03-05-2010, 01:17 PM
are you talking about Ijaza in reading? is that what the khatam was for?

ardianto
03-05-2010, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~
are you talking about Ijaza in reading? is that what the khatam was for?
I think he is not talking about Ijaza (diploma).

tigerkhan
03-05-2010, 01:24 PM
:sl:
MashaAllah....
its a v.happy new. Mubarik...
now the next step is try to make ur life according to the commandmnets of ALLAH SWT bcz of day of Qiyama, the question will be how much u ACT UPON the knowledge u have....!!!! its will not How much knowledge u have....
May Allah SWT make it easy for all of us to follow it in our lives.
:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
03-05-2010, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
MashaAllah....
its a v.happy new. Mubarik...
now the next step is try to make ur life according to the commandmnets of ALLAH SWT bcz of day of Qiyama, the question will be how much u ACT UPON the knowledge u have....!!!! its will not How much knowledge u have....
Good naseeha, akhee.

Misz_Muslimah
03-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Mashallah..

format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
Ameen..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!