/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry for my words

goldenknight
03-05-2010, 09:31 PM
My former account is raymond, and this is my new account which i'll never use again after i write this.

I just wanted to say that i regret having said what i said earlier.

What i just said earlier is not right, and it is very harsh.

I learned a lot today, and i learned it the hard way. And i speak bad things about Mohammad. I never know Islam and the Koran. Yet i speak out of ignorance and because i believe in right extreme Christians and Judaism.

I learned that i need to study the bible more, since my knowledge about God and my ability to control myself is lacking.

I wanted to apologized for what i said earlier. I need to be more patient and it's best not to argue about other religion. I also learn why the Christians in medieval era falls into anger and hatred.

Thank you for your patience.

P.S: I will not go to this web page ever again (too much bad memory). I'm a Christian and i think christian web pages are the one for me.

Again, i'm sorry.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
OurIslamic
03-05-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm not sure what you said, but your apology sure does sound sincere.

PouringRain
03-06-2010, 05:10 AM
I haven't seen everything you said either, but in case you do return to read this thread, I wanted to comment on your post from one Christian to another.

format_quote Originally Posted by goldenknight
My former account is raymond, and this is my new account which i'll never use again after i write this.

I just wanted to say that i regret having said what i said earlier.

What i just said earlier is not right, and it is very harsh.

I learned a lot today, and i learned it the hard way. And i speak bad things about Mohammad. I never know Islam and the Koran. Yet i speak out of ignorance and because i believe in right extreme Christians and Judaism.
I have found it common for Christians to speak out against Islam, when they know nothing about it. There is so much propaganda spread through the church. I think most Christians would be shocked to discover that Islam is closer to Judaism than Christianity is. I only mention that because you mention Judaism here.

For the small bit of your posts I did see earlier, you were also insulting to fellow Christians, not just Muslims.

I learned that i need to study the bible more, since my knowledge about God and my ability to control myself is lacking.
We should never stop studying God's words. :) It is when we become complacent or think we know all things, that we stop growing and fall into error.

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.

2 Timothy 3:16, 17 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

There are a lot of verses on self-control and on the tongue also.

Galatians 5:22, 23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

1 Peter 5:1-8 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ

Proverbs 12:18 There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword, But the tongue of the wise promotes health.

James 1:19, 20 So then,my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Also, James 3.

This list is by no means exhaustive, but maybe it will assist you in getting started. :)

I wanted to apologized for what i said earlier. I need to be more patient and it's best not to argue about other religion. I also learn why the Christians in medieval era falls into anger and hatred.

Thank you for your patience.

P.S: I will not go to this web page ever again (too much bad memory). I'm a Christian and i think christian web pages are the one for me.

Again, i'm sorry.
Instead of arguing about religion and staying only to Christian sites, have you considered trying to study Islam? Since you are fond of Judaism, have you considered looking at the parallels between Islam and Judaism and how Christianity differs and why? It's just an idea. Have you considered also in looking at the parallels between the Qur'an and the Bible?

I wanted to share the lyrics of a song I really like. You probably know the song? Here are the lyrics:

A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
my heart and my soul, I give you control
Consume me from the inside out
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
my heart and my soul, I give you control
Consume me from the inside out
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!