/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Would you put on the Persinger - helmet?

Qtipie
03-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Recently, I read about transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), and the helmet invented by Dr. Persinger. I understand, that some 80% of the test persons experienced the feeling of a "higher reality" or "the presence".

Assumed you knew exactly, that the Persinger-helmet will convert believers into atheists (with a probability of 80%), would you put on that helmet?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
03-16-2010, 02:02 AM
This causes epileptic seizure in temporal lobe. They feel a presence, hear voices, have visions.
This can hardly convert you from a believers to an atheists.

جوري
03-16-2010, 02:06 AM
As far as I know, this is the only hat that is capable of turning people into atheists..

CosmicPathos
03-16-2010, 03:29 AM
^ lol .... .........

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
03-16-2010, 03:51 AM
I voted no. I really doubt that anything that causes temporal lobe seizures would be a very beneficial experience for my poor limited brain.

Seems like having a friend tap you on the head with a hammer would be a safer way of experiencing that type of higher consciousness and I do not recommend anybody try that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!