/* */

PDA

View Full Version : abdalrahim

abdalrahim
03-06-2010, 12:17 PM
I'd just like to say hello to everyone. I am interested in learning a lot more about Islam. I cannot read or speak Arabic but can say some prayers in Arabic. May God give you all peace.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
03-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Well, we hope you are able to see the light and find the truth here on these forums. :) Welcome aboard!

cat eyes
03-06-2010, 09:21 PM
dont worry i didnt have a clue about arabic either but i learnt it :D

id say you could find teacher easily in the u.k and theres alot of institutes that do it also.

welcome to the forum:statisfie

Misz_Muslimah
03-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the forum and hope you have a great stay :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
03-11-2010, 05:40 AM
Welcome to IB AbdulRahim

Strzelecki
03-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Wa3alaikum salaam Abdalrahim.
Welcome to IB. :)
Insha'Allah you have a beneficial stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!