/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Poor boy, he must be so scared.

Karina
03-06-2010, 06:41 PM
The mother of a five-year-old UK boy kidnapped in Pakistan, has pleaded for his safe return.

Sahil Saeed was snatched by armed robbers on Wednesday while visiting relatives with his father.

Mother Akila Naqqash made a tearful appeal to his captors, saying she would "forgive them" if they released Sahil.

Reports say Pakistan's prime minister, Yousuf Raza Gilani has urged police to increase efforts to find a five-year-old UK boy kidnapped in the country.

Akila Naqqash said their family had "been praying all day and all night" for his release. "It's all we can do," she added.

Asked if she had a message for the kidnappers she said: "You should know and have it in your hearts. Please give our son back and we will forgive you. I will forgive you. God will forgive you.

"All I want is the safety of my son."

By Nick Ravenscroft, outside the Saeed family home in Oldham

They're too tired - and too worried - to talk much by the third day of sitting and waiting for the phone to ring with news. But the weariness and anguish is written on their faces.

One of Sahil's aunts told me that they didn't sleep at all last night - but just prayed. For her every time she shuts her eyes, she says she sees Sahil's face and hears him calling out to her.

His photos are there in the front room of the small, terraced family home on the edge of the Pennines. And his pictures are also all over the newspapers and television.

Sahil's mother told me that his two younger sisters keep blowing kisses at the screen when they see him - and ask where he is and when he's coming back. Two questions which the family desperately wish they could answer.

Source

imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zana
03-06-2010, 07:17 PM
this is soo sad......may allah guide and protect him.....lets pray that he returns home safely inshallah........my thoughts are with the family.......

جوري
03-06-2010, 07:34 PM
I hate hearing stories of kidnapped children.. One gets accustomed to stories of murder and abuse, but I just can't live with ones about children.. May Allah swt grant him safe return to his mother's arms..

ameen ya rabb

MMohammed
03-06-2010, 08:12 PM
^^Agree.
InshaAllah he will be safe and sound and will return to his mom soon!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raaina
03-06-2010, 08:13 PM
I've been following this on the news. His mother was so upset, it made me upset for her :( I hope he is returned safely to his family soon.

Danah
03-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Wha kind of awful people are those!!

What they will get from kidnapping a kid??
May Allah protect him and return him safe to his family.

Misz_Muslimah
03-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Subhanallah imsad
May Allah protect him and return him safely to his parents..
Ameen to all the other duas

cat eyes
03-06-2010, 08:35 PM
:sl:
Trying to find that young boy in pakistan will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

pakistan is huge, on top of that alot people look the same even kids.
imsad will make duaa for this innocent young child that he is found safe. imsad

:wa:

Supreme
03-06-2010, 10:45 PM
How mentally deficient are these nutters who would kidnap a little boy. Stories like this anger me, and in a country like Pakistan, the chances of retriving him are slim.

I shall pray for his safe return. What is impossible for humans is possible for God.

zana
03-06-2010, 11:47 PM
its just so sad it brings tears to me eyes how can people have the heart to put this child through torture......... just makes you think what is he going through being held by these strangers may allah watch over him and return him quickly and safely to his family.

Beardo
03-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Man... Why is the world like this?

Just imagine how desperate the parents are. They have no ulterior motives. They just want their child back in safety.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhe Rajioon. These stories make me so sad. We are so ungrateful at times. imsad

Beardo
03-07-2010, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
How mentally deficient are these nutters who would kidnap a little boy. Stories like this anger me, and in a country like Pakistan, the chances of retriving him are slim.

I shall pray for his safe return. What is impossible for humans is possible for God.
I don't think your desi, so I'm surprised you knew that. Losing someone in the Southeast Asian countries is pretty much like losing someone forever, unless the kidnappers have even the slightest grain of mercy.

Man. These stories make you concerned for not only their safety, but your own. We are not immune to these type of stories. It's one of the reasons for my anxiety when visiting countries like Bangladesh.

When I went a few months ago, this guy offered to take my bag. I was really about to give it to him, until my uncle shooed him away and I realized he wasn't among our group. :hiding:

You also think, stealing in these type of countries... You can't help it. It's not like the government will do much about their situation either.

MMohammed
03-07-2010, 12:26 PM
These kidnappers are sick. What the hell do they do with innocent lives who haven't seen the world yet?
They are coward.They can't face people that's why kidnap kids who have no knowledge of anything.
They try to know the weak point of people.So why not know their harm point.
Someone show them the meaning of giving pain to others.
Great shame for you, timids!

S<Chowdhury
03-07-2010, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I don't think your desi, so I'm surprised you knew that. Losing someone in the Southeast Asian countries is pretty much like losing someone forever, unless the kidnappers have even the slightest grain of mercy.

Man. These stories make you concerned for not only their safety, but your own. We are not immune to these type of stories. It's one of the reasons for my anxiety when visiting countries like Bangladesh.

When I went a few months ago, this guy offered to take my bag. I was really about to give it to him, until my uncle shooed him away and I realized he wasn't among our group. :hiding:

You also think, stealing in these type of countries... You can't help it. It's not like the government will do much about their situation either.
Agreed ^^^^, i think i already discussed it on another thread but this type of child kidnapping is common in S.Asian countries such as Bangladesh....they prey on the children in the slums or those just playing a local game of cricket on the street....but in Bangladesh instead of asking for ransoms now they started harvesting the children organs for money :raging::raging: makes me sick and angry, when i was visited it last most often you'd hear announcements on being made on a auto rickshaw through the town looking for a child imsad.

My cousins family had a narrow escape when they went Bangladesh, they were actually being followed by a women who probably possessed chloroform or something.

ardianto
03-07-2010, 01:26 PM
I can feel what his mother feels. I have two sons.

May Allah safe him and brings him back to his mother.

Brothers, sisters, please make du'a for him and his family.

imsad

cat eyes
03-08-2010, 02:28 PM
:sl: i was watching the news and they said the family might have something to do with it? or relatives who knew there every movement and where they would be.

Life_Is_Short
03-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Ameen to above duas.

My aunts little brother, age 9, was kidnapped in Pakistan and they asked for a ransome. The boy said "my family does not have any money" so they decided to burn him. However when they were about to go ahead, electricity came back on and they could be seen and so they ran away.
They poured patrol on him and he was hospitalised for days.

The lengths people can go for money. imsad

I blame the government for keeping these criminals loose. :raging:

Karina
03-08-2010, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
Ameen to above duas.

My aunts little brother, age 9, was kidnapped in Pakistan and they asked for a ransome. The boy said "my family does not have any money" so they decided to burn him. However when they were about to go ahead, electricity came back on and they could be seen and so they ran away.
They poured patrol on him and he was hospitalised for days.

The lengths people can go for money. imsad

I blame the government for keeping these criminals loose. :raging:
Oh no that's so awful!
Poor, poor innocent children.
I expect he will have been traumatised deeply by that incident, such a wicked cowardly thing to do to a small boy.

ardianto
03-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Sahil saeed is safe, .... Alhamdulillah.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8569501.stm

Supreme
03-16-2010, 04:13 PM
If ever there was proof God answers prayers, the safe return of this sweet young boy is it. Wonderful!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-16-2010, 10:25 PM
^ Indeed...ALhamdulilah.Glory be to Allaah Allmighty..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!