/* */

PDA

View Full Version : flogging of a Saudi teacher for a British B****

جوري
03-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Beating of a Saudi Teacher for a stupid British girl and her father in the city of zhran while they both watch!

تم حكم الجلد على معلمة (سعودية ) في مدينه الظهران ..

المشكلة الوزارة تمنع معاقبة الطلاب بالعقوبات التعزيرية والشرعية في المدارس
وتسمح الان بمعاقبة المعلمة امام طلابها ...لعيون ابن الكلب البريطاني وبنته

والسبب أنها تعمل معلمة لغة انجليزية في إحدى المدارس الخاصة بالجاليات الأجنبية !!
وقد قامت طالبة بريطانية الجنسية بالتطاول على المعلمة ..

مما دفع المعلمة بضرب الطالبة بالجوتي ( الجزمة ) أكرمكم الله ..

بعد أن نفذ صبر المعلمة بسبب قلة أدب الطالبة !!!

وتقدم والد الطالبة البريطاني الجنسية بشكوى ..

>
حكم على المعلمة بالجلد مائة جلدة !!
>
على أن ينفذ أمر الجلد أمام الطالبة وأمام والدها البريطاني ..

ووسط المدرسة وأمام جميع الطلاب من مختلف الجنسيات ..

وبالفعل تم تنفيذ الحكم وسط نظرات الشماتة من الطالبة ووالدها !!

وطلاب المدرسة الأجانب !!

و إليكم الصورة المشرقة

ودحدري يابلادي دحدري

واحنا وراكي دحدري

امانه لايوقف الايميل هذا عندك

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
03-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Any possibility of a translation? Maybe you can summarise the story.

Jazak'Allah Khair :)

Banu_Hashim
03-07-2010, 12:57 AM
I tried google translating and the most backward translation was produced :X

جوري
03-07-2010, 01:00 AM
This teacher being flogged above reprimanded that witch you see standing next to her fat turd of a father for disgusting behavior in the classroom, so her father filed a formal complaint and the result was that the teacher be flogged a hundred times before the entire school as you can see above..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
waqas maqsood
03-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Subhanallah,

That is just one of the many utterly biased stories that happens in many Islamic countries in every day life.. and I feel pity for such individuals...

I have NOT lost faith in Islamic Shariah but the people/committee behind it...

noorseeker
wheres her hijab

Life_Is_Short
There must be more to this, surely.

waqas maqsood
03-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Individuals with no Ima'an will go to any length...

Beardo
03-07-2010, 01:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Subhanallah,

That is just one of the many utterly biased stories that happens in many Islamic countries in every day life.. and I feel pity for such individuals...

I have NOT lost faith in Islamic Shariah but the people/committee behind it...
I second that.

It's so disgusting to see this. Man. And it sort of slashes our reputation as Muslims.

جوري
03-07-2010, 01:28 AM
The girl, isn't Muslim I assume, why should she wear hijab? They come to steal money, mock the locals disrespect the society where they find themselves and if possible have their elders flogged.

There isn't more to the story, I received it in an email, and it looked like it was sent out in an official capacity since they usually have this kind of heading:

This communication is intended for the sole use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or subject to copyright. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately. Any communication received in error should be deleted and all copies destroyed.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-07-2010, 01:51 AM
This is called sucking up to the West :hmm:

جوري
03-07-2010, 02:00 AM
They have flogged egyptian doctors before for lesser reasons, and I really thought they simply revere their own, but as it turns out they are indeed all about sucking up to the west imsad

7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel..
may we regain our lands from these colonialists and their puppets..

جوري
03-07-2010, 02:04 AM
It is all over the web
http://images.google.com/images?um=1...tart=0&ndsp=18

hope they deport that girl.. hope it comes to the attention of some pious sheikh who will speak out against this abomination and action will be taken against this girl and her father insha'Allah.. may Allah swt **** them in this world and the hereafter insha'Allah!

AabiruSabeel
03-07-2010, 05:42 AM
:sl:

This seems to be old news. Arab News posted this on 25 May 2008:
A woman teacher was, however, given 100 lashes in front of a British girl student and her parents in the school courtyard for beating the student with her shoes after the student had treated her with disrespect. But the student in the case was not given any punishment.

north_malaysian
03-07-2010, 07:11 AM
it's a Filipino school?

Sampharo
03-07-2010, 07:42 AM
^ It is indeed strange that it is one single picture, and no recent mention in news channels. No doubt though that it is a strange and unfair judgement against the teacher, even if she did hit the student with a shoe. A disgraceful act, true, but not 100 lashes worth.

north_malaysian
03-07-2010, 07:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
^ It is indeed strange that it is one single picture, and no recent mention in news channels. No doubt though that it is a strange and unfair judgement against the teacher, even if she did hit the student with a shoe. A disgraceful act, true, but not 100 lashes worth.
agree.. 100 lashes is for adulterer... not for a teacher who try to discipline her students... Saudi needs to rethink of its judiciary system.

Danah
03-07-2010, 08:08 AM
OMG!! :skeleton:
Why on earth it has to be in fornt of everyone? And how come the student didn't get any punishment??

What kind of laws those people has?

cat eyes
03-08-2010, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
agree.. 100 lashes is for adulterer... not for a teacher who try to discipline her students... Saudi needs to rethink of its judiciary system.
i dont call hitting a student with a shoe ''discipline'' i call it old fashioned backwards child abuse. would you go and hit a dog for barking to loud? so why would you hit a kid?

its not the punishments of shariah that we should be ashamed to be muslims

we should be ashamed how some muslims treat others especially non muslims, imagiine how that kid would feel towards islam now? that its allowed to hit kids? non muslims and non arab muslims receive enough grief in saudi arabia from muslims, they treat them like **** when they come to work there.. our so called muslims brothers and sisters are making it so hard for people to see true islam and what it stands for.

I dont care what type of profession this woman has it dose not give her the right to harm others although i do believe 100lashes is to much she should receive a lesser punishment... the prophet (saw) said fear Allah in the treatment of children..

she should be very weary how she goes about treating kids in the future and kids dont learn from being bruised and beaten.
:wa:

Italianguy
03-08-2010, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
i dont call hitting a student with a shoe ''discipline'' i call it old fashioned backwards child abuse. would you go and hit a dog for barking to loud? so why would you hit a kid?

its not the punishments of shariah that we should be ashamed to be muslims

we should be ashamed how some muslims treat others especially non muslims, imagiine how that kid would feel towards islam now? that its allowed to hit kids? non muslims and non arab muslims receive enough grief in saudi arabia from muslims, they treat them like **** when they come to work there.. our so called muslims brothers and sisters are making it so hard for people to see true islam and what it stands for.

I dont care what type of profession this woman has it dose not give her the right to harm others although i do believe 100lashes is to much she should receive a lesser punishment... the prophet (saw) said fear Allah in the treatment of children..

she should be very weary how she goes about treating kids in the future and kids dont learn from being bruised and beaten.
:wa:
Yeah I agree! Why would you use a dirty old shoe? They should use a wooden paddle:raging: or a wooden ruler, like the Nunns used on my knuckles:phew. That will teach the little brats a lesson!

AabiruSabeel
03-08-2010, 02:03 PM
:sl:
non muslims and non arab muslims receive enough grief in saudi arabia from muslims, they treat them like **** when they come to work there.. our so called muslims brothers and sisters are making it so hard for people to see true islam and what it stands for.
Please do not make such generalized statements. Non-Muslims, especially westerners enjoy a lot of benefits in Saudi Arabia including private (protected) colonies, higher salaries and a lot more than poor Asian and Middle-Eastern Muslims. They usually hold higher positions even if they are less skilled than us.

north_malaysian
03-09-2010, 06:00 AM
i dont call hitting a student with a shoe ''discipline'' i call it old fashioned backwards child abuse.
well..... it's not considered backward in Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and other nations in Eastern Asia. You messed with the teachers.. you're dead meat. Regardless of whatsoever your religious belief.

cat eyes
03-09-2010, 12:45 PM
well..... it's not considered backward in Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and other nations in Eastern Asia. You messed with the teachers.. you're dead meat. Regardless of whatsoever your religious belief.
so they all hit people with shoes there?;D

north_malaysian
03-10-2010, 03:53 AM
so they all hit people with shoes there?;D
rattans, big rulers, belts... but not shoes... :exhausted

Italianguy
03-10-2010, 08:58 PM
I think they need to bring this back to the states! At least for the children....they need a good spanking every once in awhile^o)....At least thats what mia madre used to tell me:hmm: She would spank me on monday for something she assumed i would do on friday......just in case!:phew;D

A teacher should never be flogged! I hate the way kids treat educators today. It's sad.

cat eyes
03-11-2010, 12:56 PM
rattans, big rulers, belts... but not shoes... :exhausted
oh gosh thats extreme no wonder some asians are quite angry people ;D

Cabdullahi
03-11-2010, 04:06 PM
inferiority complex....conformity.....weakness...the whole lot!:raging:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!