/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Animals in Islam

abdalrahim
03-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Asalaam Alaikum to all

I read that in Islam animals are said to have souls. Is this so? And is anything said about whether animals have a life after death? I was also told that the Prophet (sallalahu 'alaih wasalaam) had a cat called Muezza?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
03-11-2010, 05:38 AM
I donot know whether Mohammad (Salallah o Alaehe Wasalam) had cat, as per my little knowledge, NO, he did not. Some other brother may give you exect reply on this.

Animals are having souls. On the day of judgement, they will be called and after settlement of their complaint and other, they will be removed and their chapter will be closed. Only Human and Jinn are subjected to be awarded Jannah or Jahannum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!