/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream...

anonymous
03-07-2010, 12:24 PM
I had a weird dream, it wasn't a nightmare.

I remember last year a student died of cancer. I didn't knew him that well but we spoke briefly in the lessons. Never attended his funeral but that was because I didn't knew his family or friends. :hmm:

Anyway, at night I had a dream about him. Just remember seeing his face. In the morning I woke up and I didn't remember about it until around about 11am...

I get weird dreams but does this one mean anything?

Oh lately I have been getting stressed lately and keep having doubts about some decisions I have made.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
03-08-2010, 01:28 PM
:sl: i get funny dreams to but if i see a person who i know in my dream i make duaa for them especially if i see a dead person.

I have seen dead people many times in my dreams:) and i just turn to Allah when im taking tension about it.

As for your decisions that you have made well you cant turn back the clock and change everything, what has happened has happened. try and make more better decisions in the future.
:wa:

anonymous
03-08-2010, 03:59 PM
^ I need to ask couple of more questions, (just very very curious)

What if you had a dream about hurting someone or killing someone but it wasn't a nightmare. It just felt very odd.

Oh does Allah give any warnings something bad might happen? I'm very anxious about what might happen in the future.

-Fallen Angel-
03-08-2010, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
^ I need to ask couple of more questions, (just very very curious)

What if you had a dream about hurting someone or killing someone but it wasn't a nightmare. It just felt very odd.

Oh does Allah give any warnings something bad might happen? I'm very anxious about what might happen in the future.
I think it's all related to what you think. I mean, i get "dreams" a lot where i'm killing my brothers/sisters or other family members or arguing with them or something of the sort, but that's because i dislike them all (and they hate to bits). I don't think it's a "warning" thing, but i may be wrong.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
03-08-2010, 04:29 PM
I have never had a dream about killing anyone, but if I ever did then I would conclude that I must have some built up animosity towards that person and I need to pray for them and pray for my attitude towards them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!