/* */

PDA

View Full Version : urgent help please!!!!

zana
03-07-2010, 02:26 PM
salaam brothers and sisters,

Jus to cut it short im in a serious and bad situation at the minute, i wont go on deep but im currently on bail for something silly i did in the past, im due to attend the station on wednesday to find out the outcome of what il be charged. i have started to read DAROOD TANJEENA (mind the spelling mistake) but i have to complete this one thousand times i have only managed to read it 300 times so far as i am a slow reader. can any of you please please help me in reading it and praying for me..... i would really appreciate this as i have nobody to turn to i cant ask my family members as they dont know the situation and i do not want to stress them and upset them....im so confused and in need for this help and have turned to you all please please please help this sister out..... If any of you are able to read this please private message me and let me know how many time you are or have read it please please sisters and brothers help me on this one. i will pray for your help and thank you all. i look forward to hearing fom you. please dont leave it long as the date is wednesday......

salaam
sister zana

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-07-2010, 07:51 PM
I am sorry that I don't quite understand the problem.. is there a threat of imprisonment here? if so, you must both contact a lawyer and inform your family.. I'll keep you in my du3a insha'Allah, but make use of the resources available to you such as a lawyer ..

:w:

gladTidings
03-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Salaam sis

What is darood tanjeena? Why do you have to read it 1000 times? I think you should inform your family, they will be the best people to help and support you inshAllah. May Allah swt make it easy for you sis. Ameen.

Beardo
03-07-2010, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peãrl
Salaam sis

What is darood tanjeena? Why do you have to read it 1000 times? I think you should inform your family, they will be the best people to help and support you inshAllah. May Allah swt make it easy for you sis. Ameen.
Durood Tanjeena is a very powerful dua. Could someone post the Arabic/English of it actually? If you read it 1000 times, ... I forgot the virtue of it. But it's a good virtue especially in time of calamity.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Life_Is_Short
03-07-2010, 11:01 PM

I will pray for you, Insh'Allah

islamirama
03-07-2010, 11:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zana

Jus to cut it short im in a serious and bad situation at the minute, i wont go on deep but im currently on bail for something silly i did in the past, im due to attend the station on wednesday to find out the outcome of what il be charged. i have started to read DAROOD TANJEENA (mind the spelling mistake) but i have to complete this one thousand times i have only managed to read it 300 times so far as i am a slow reader. can any of you please please help me in reading it and praying for me..... i would really appreciate this as i have nobody to turn to i cant ask my family members as they dont know the situation and i do not want to stress them and upset them....im so confused and in need for this help and have turned to you all please please please help this sister out..... If any of you are able to read this please private message me and let me know how many time you are or have read it please please sisters and brothers help me on this one. i will pray for your help and thank you all. i look forward to hearing fom you. please dont leave it long as the date is wednesday......

salaam
sister zana

I suggest contacting your parents and lawyer if need be, last thing you want is sitting in jail and having your parents find out then. Here are some duas to help. Also, do 2 rakah nawfil and make dua. May Allah make it easy for you inshallah. Ameen.

These du’aa’s protect the Muslim, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) always used to recite them, such as the dhikrs for morning and evening, and other saheeh ahaadeeth. For example:

1 – Reciting the last two verses of Soorat al-Baqarah every night. It was narrated that Abu Mas’ood al-Badri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The last two verses of Soorat al-Baqarah, whoever recites them at night, they will be sufficient for him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4008; Muslim, 807. al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “With regard to the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ‘they will be sufficient for him,’ it was said that it means they will suffice instead of praying qiyaam al-layl; and it was said, they will suffice him against the Shaytaan, or against harm. It may be understood as meaning all of these things.’”

2 – Du’aa’ al-karb (prayer at times of stress). It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say at times of stress:

“Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah ul-‘azeem al-haleem, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb il-‘arsh il’azeem, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb ul-samawaati wa rabb ul-ard wa rabb ul-‘arsh il-kareem (There is no god but Allaah, the Almighty, the Forbearing; there is no god but Allaah, Lord of the Mighty Throne; there is no god but Allaah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne).” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6346; Muslim, 2730.

Reciting Soorat al-Ikhlaas, Soorat al-Falaq and Soorat al-Naas. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to recite them when going to sleep, and he would blow into his hands and then wipe them over whatever he could reach of his body. It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah that every night when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went to bed, he would cup his hands together, blow into them then recite into them Qul Huwa Allaahu ahad, Qul a’oodhu bi Rabb il-falaq and Qul ‘aoodhu bi Rabb il-naas, then he would wipe as much as he could reach of his body, starting with his head and face and the front of his body. And he would do that three times. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5018.

And it was narrated that ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Have you not seen the verses that were revealed tonight, the like of which has never been seen? Qul a’oodhu bi Rabb il-falaq and Qul ‘aoodhu bi Rabb il-naas. Narrated by Muslim, 814.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

Alpha Dude
03-08-2010, 01:08 AM
:sl:
It is a bidah sufi innovation and shirk, one of many "islamic" bidahs rampant among SE Asians.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/10289
Your link doesn't talk about durood tunjina.

This is the meaning of the salutation in question:
"O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad, our Master, and his Family such blessings by means of which Thou may relieve us of all anxieties and calamities. Thou may satisfy all our needs. Thou may clean us of all evils and thanks for which Thou may grant us high position and high rank and status in Thy presence, and Thou may lead us to the utmost limit of our aspirations and capacity in whatever is best in this world as well as in the world Hereafter, as Thou has the full Power over everything".

Beardo
03-08-2010, 01:10 AM
Is durood e Tanjeena the same thing as Durood Taj?

Alpha Dude
03-08-2010, 01:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Is durood e Tanjeena the same thing as Durood Taj?
No, it is not.

IslamicRevival
03-08-2010, 01:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by desert winds
Trouble soul,
Perhaps it would be better for to conside information provided then do your own research.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN SALAATAN TUNAJJINA BIHA MIN JAMI'IL AHWAALI WAL'AFAATI WA TAQDILANA BIHA MIN JAMI'IL HAAJAATI WATU TAHIRUNA BIHA MIN JAMI'IS SAYYI AATI WATAR FA'UNA BI HAA A'LAD DARAJAATI WATU BAL LIGHUNA BIHA AQSAL GHAAYAATI MIN JAMI'IL KHAIRAATI FIL HAYAATI WABA'DAL MAMAATI INNAKA ALA KULLI SHAY IN QADEER.

"O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad and his Family, such blessings by means of which Thou may relieve us of all anxieties and calamities. Thou may satisfy all our needs. Thou may clean us of all evils and thanks for which Thou may grant us high position and high rank and status in Thy presence, and Thou may lead us to the utmost limit of our aspirations and capacity in whatever is best in this world as well as in the world Hereafter, as Thou has the full Power over everything".

This Durood Shareef is a cure for all calamities in the world of worldly affairs. It was taught by Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) himself.

Shame on those who speak ill of this dua,

O Allah SWT, Please forgive me if i have said anything wrong.

Beardo
03-08-2010, 01:14 AM
DUROOD-E-TUNAJJINA

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN SALAATAN TUNAJJINA BIHA MIN JAMI'IL AHWAALI WAL'AFAATI WA TAQDILANA BIHA MIN JAMI'IL HAAJAATI WATU TAHIRUNA BIHA MIN JAMI'IS SAYYI AATI WATAR FA'UNA BI HAA A'LAD DARAJAATI WATU BAL LIGHUNA BIHA AQSAL GHAAYAATI MIN JAMI'IL KHAIRAATI FIL HAYAATI WABA'DAL MAMAATI INNAKA ALA KULLI SHAY IN QADEER.

"O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad, our Leader, and his Family such blessings by means of which Thou may relieve us of all anxieties and calamities. Thou may satisfy all our needs. Thou may clean us of all evils and thanks for which Thou may grant us high position and high rank and status in Thy presence, and Thou may lead us to the utmost limit of our aspirations and capacity in whatever is best in this world as well as in the world Hereafter, as Thou has the full Power over everything".

This Durood Shareef is always a cure for all calamities in the world of worldly affairs. It was taught by Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) himself. To recite this Durood Shareef 70 times during days of calamity, turmoil and trouble, is a must. It works wonders.

--------------------------------

Now, I'm no scholar but have you actually read the translation before harshly opposing it?

Muslim Woman
03-08-2010, 01:50 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by zana

.. i have to complete this one thousand times

there is not a single Quranic verse or hadith that says that we must do it or any any other specific dua one thousand times. yes ,we are allowed/ encouraged to recite dua / darud etc but there is no strict bar that we should do it 1000 times.

So , don't be afraid unnecessairly.

PS. I read in an article that the best darud is what we read in our daily salat - darud e Ibrahim .

Salahudeen
03-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Jazakumullahu Khair for mentioning that.

I'm not picking sides. This is not a debate. IT's all in good discussion, insha'Allah. But it's important to speak to each other in a humble and calm tone. "Calmness is from Allah and hastiness is from Satan."
very good rashad I like it!! ;D.

"Have these people not thought about the words of Allah to his Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, in Surah ali-Imran, Verse 159 "It was by Allah's mercy that you were kind to them. "Had you been harsh and hard of heart, they would have dispersed from around you. So pardon them and pray for forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter...”

It is as though the Almighty is telling the Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, that even if he were virtuous and calling for the truth, if he did it harshly and without being sensitive, those around him would be driven away. Why would they do that? Because they were kind and respectable people. They would not accept violation of their dignity, even by a person like the Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam".

waqas maqsood
03-08-2010, 03:37 AM
Salam Alaikum to all

WHERES THE BROTHERHOOD LOVE????

Theres bigger worries out there, where Muslims are dying and you boys are arguing...

we all have our difference but please can we bring it in a respectful way as there are many other readers reading this...

Lets not offend anyone please...

Wa Alaikum Salam

waqas maqsood
03-08-2010, 04:03 AM
I came on this thread to learn about durood tanjeena aas I had thoughts about its authenticity too..

No-one gave any reference apart from accusing each other... Subhanallah

Can we please have someone who is kind enough to give evidence/proof about reciting Durood Tanjeena and I promise i'll give that person 1 rep point (since I figured out what it is)..

:statisfie

AabiruSabeel
03-08-2010, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
I came on this thread to learn about durood tanjeena aas I had thoughts about its authenticity too..

No-one gave any reference apart from accusing each other... Subhanallah

Can we please have someone who is kind enough to give evidence/proof about reciting Durood Tanjeena and I promise i'll give that person 1 rep point (since I figured out what it is)..

:statisfie
In the book “مناهل الحسنات" we find a story taken from the book "فجر منير" of Imam ibn Fakihani (رحمه الله). It says, “Musa Zareer (رحمه الله) was one of the great saintly elders. he once told me of his own experiences. He says, “Once I was in a boat which was in great danger and came near to sinking. At that dangerous moment slumber overtook me and in a vision I saw Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وسلم). He taught me a form of Salaat, saying, “Let the passengers recite it one thousand times”. They started reciting and had not actually reached three hundred times when the boat was completely saved”. This Salaat is:
اللّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى سَيِّدِنا مُحَمَّدٍ صَلاةً تُنْجِيْنا بِهَا مِنْ جَمِيْعِ الْاَهْوَالِ والآفاتِ وتَقْضِىْ لَنا بِها جَمِيعَ الْحَاجَاتِ وتُطَهِّرُنا بِها مِن جَمِيْعِ السِّيِّآت وتَرْفَعُنا بِها اعْلَى الدَّرَجَات وتُبَلِّغُنا بِها اقْصَى الْغَايَاتِ مِنْ جَمِيعِ الْخَيرَاتِ فِى الْحَياةِ وَبَعْدَ الْمَمَاتِ
It is also a practice to add, "إنّك على كلّ شيئٍ قديرٌ"
“Verily you have power over all things”
(Virtues of Salaat alan Nabi ( ( صلى الله عليه وسلمpg.148)

In the verse (33:56) all the believers are commanded to send Salaat and Salaam upon the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم). We have been taught many ways of sending Salaat and Salaam in the Ahadeeth, but it is not restricted to these ways only. Many Duas have been mentioned in the Qur’ān and Hadeeth, but it is not restricted to these Duas only. Similarly, other methods of Salaat and Salaam have also been shown to us and proven effective through the experiences of different individuals.

And Allah knows best

Wassalamu Alaikum

Ml. Rayhaan Docrat,
Student Darul Iftaa

Checked and Approved by:

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In'aamiyyah

Source: http://www.askimam.org/fatwa/fatwa.p...b06092af737529

chacha_jalebi
03-10-2010, 12:17 AM
lol @ diy allama sahib :p

now now children... be nice :D we are all bros and sisters here

but surely, if there isnt a source for a dua, or supplication from the quran and sunnah then how can we know of its virtues and its authenticity? like why do you have to read this 1000 times? and where is durood tunjena mentioned in the quran or sunnah?? :D

AabiruSabeel
03-10-2010, 08:03 AM
if there isnt a source for a dua, or supplication from the quran and sunnah then how can we know of its virtues and its authenticity? like why do you have to read this 1000 times? and where is durood tunjena mentioned in the quran or sunnah?? :D
Mufti Ebrahim Desai says here:
Any deviation from what Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] has shown to us is not permissible. Dhikr is an ibaadat through which we gain the happiness of Allah. This is an optional prayer. There are numerous Ahaadith mentioning different Dhikrs. What the Sufis prescribe is that which has been found through experience to be beneficial and spiritually uplifting. As long as these Azkaar are not in conflict of any of laws of Allah, it is permissible.
At another place he says:
There is no prohibition to the queried actions, hence, Shari'ah will consider them to be Mubaah.

The principle of Mubaah is that it is permissible to act upon it unless it is not considered necessary in the Shari'ah. Once a Mubaah act is considered as necessary and part of Deen, it will be Bid'at.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
:w:

Sampharo
03-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Now, I'm no scholar but have you actually read the translation before harshly opposing it?
The "durood" is a blessing upon the prophet -s.a.a.w.- that is flawed by structure and expression, as it asks for a blessing to the prophet and then says that the blessing on the prophet should save us. Blessings on the prophet is not a saving tool, and to use it as an instrument of intercession automatically makes it flawed linguistically.

More importantly, it has never been mentioned in any books of sunna or ever had a narration chain, correct or falsified, which is by necessity means it is rejected and should not be used.

This durood has only been mentioned in books of sufi mythology and groups as the sources quoted below show:

In the book “مناهل الحسنات" we find a story taken from the book "فجر منير" of Imam ibn Fakihani (رحمه الله).
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In'aamiyyah
So only sufi promoting or supporting sources would mention this duaa.

Third and Finally, repetition of a duaa for a worldly affair has been told to us by the prophet -s.a.a.w.- to be no more than 3 or 7. When someone is in great dire need, by simple istighfar or making a desperate call to Allah for help truthfully from the heart is enough to bring immediate sustenance and saving from the calamity.

I suggest sister zana that you pray two rakaat and make duaa istikhara on what you should do (lawyer for example), and then salatul HHaaja (prayer of need) and that's it, follow then Gossamar's advice and try to address your situation with calm critical thinking knowing that God will help you now that you invoked him AND are paying attention to the situation at hand. Count on Allah and focus your time on dealing with the situation as you should, and trust that Allah will guide you through the hardship to leave nothing but benefit for you in the end.

May Allah help you through it.

format_quote Originally Posted by Aabirusabeel
What the Sufis prescribe is that which has been found through experience to be beneficial and spiritually uplifting.
That by its definition is against what the prophet said, because it suggests that there are duaa's that can be given to those sufis by inspiration, and the inspiration has already been held since the passing of the prophet. It is not of Ahlu Sunnah beliefs to even regard the word sufi in any way other than "innovation, rather than "beneficial". It is better however that we do not go into this otherwise it will invoke an unnecessary argument.

AabiruSabeel
03-11-2010, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
This durood has only been mentioned in books of sufi mythology and groups as the sources quoted below show:

So only sufi promoting or supporting sources would mention this duaa.
Brother, JazakAllah khair for your input, but I would like to point out that this durood is not found only on "Sufi" sites. AskImam.org is not a Sufi site. It is a Hanafi site.
A simple google search will reveal dozens of Arabic sites quoting this durood. Shaikh Abdullah bin Jibreen has also permitted the recitation of this durood.
رقم الفتوى (10821)
موضوع الفتوى مشروعية قول اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد صلاة بها تنجينا من جميع الأهوال
السؤال س: اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد صلاة بها تنجينا من جميع الأهوال والآفات وترفعنا بها أعلى الدرجات وتطهرنا بها من جميع السيئات وتقضي لنا بها جميع الحاجات وتبلغنا بها أقصى الغايات من جميع الخيرات في الحياة وبعد الممات وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم.

الاجابـــة
لا بأس بهذه العبارة فإن الصلاة على النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم من أسباب المغفرة للعبد وحصول الثواب وبها يكفى الهم ويغفر الذنب ولكن الاجتماع والالتزام بالعدد والدعاء الجماعي بدعة منكرة.

عبد الله بن عبد الرحمن الجبرين
Since the OP has already received help from Allah and her case is solved, we would like to close this thread to prevent any further arguments.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!