/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sign the petition for Dr. `Aafia Siddiqui‏

Believer51
03-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Dr. `Aafia Siddiqui

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui has been punished and continued to be punished to the max before she is even convicted. She is being kept in a publicly sanctioned torture chamber. Her basic human rights have been severely violated. The intensity of her physical, mental, emotional & psychological torture is unspeakable.

The bottom line is Dr. Aafia was a Pakistani and is a Pakistani citizen who never had any other nationality and she richly deserves to be repatriated to her native country Pakistan.

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui’s unquestionable innocence and state of agony says volumes and have touched the hearts and souls of millions around the world. This is a case that is human at its core and universal in its appeal. I Appeal in the name of humanity to all people of conscience around the globe in general and Pakistanis both at home and abroad in particular to sign this petition and also motivate your family & friends to do the same impressing upon the democratic Government of Pakistan to arrange repatriation of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui from United States as soon as possible. Dr. Aafia's miseries will not end without her missing daughter and son. In the name of humanity & compassion her missing children may also be handed over to her by her captors.

Lest we forget that saving an innocent soul is saving the entire humanity. May God Bless your action.

Click here to sign the petition now!

You do not need to enter any address, this petition is completely anonymous.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
waqas maqsood
03-08-2010, 04:13 AM
i'VE SIGNED IT!

i haven't read and analysed (analized for US only) into this but seem so strange and untrue for a woman with that many convictions...

I pity for the Pakistani government handing their own people... :raging:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!