/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lost archives on a blog

جوري
03-07-2010, 11:45 PM
:sl:

I recently added a new template to my blog, and it skewed all the writing, so I tried to go to layout and re-arrange it, now all my archives are lost.. pls tell me they are not lost for good and where I can retrieve them?

Jazakoum Allah khyran

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
03-08-2010, 01:27 AM
I really know nothing about blogs I'm afraid :( hmmm inshaAllah some 1 will on here.

Sawdah
03-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Do you use Blogger?
If so, check this out.
Sorry if it's not helpful, I'm no expert when it comes to blogs...

جوري
03-08-2010, 02:41 AM
I had to move everything manually to another blog =(
I am not sure what happened, but after the recent hijack things haven't been the same.. I made a new name for it and everything.. I am kind of disappointed.. but as Helen Keller once said.. you can learn something from every situation, even the cold and the darkness.. meh or something to that avail..

Jazakoum Allah khyran insha'Allah..
love that you try to help me regardless of outcome =)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
03-08-2010, 02:50 AM
:wub: Wa iyakki sis. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!