/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Here! - Need Help

ny_aish
03-08-2010, 12:59 AM
:sl:
I am here to ask my brothers and sisters for help for this BIG issue that i have...:cry:
My "reshta" was going to take place with this very intelligent and Religious person. The "isthekhaaraz" had great results. But there came a problem...the guy had "Vitiligo" (white skin patches) which is curable but will take time. I was looking for help if anyone can give me Duas to help him cure fast and also a Dua so this marriage can take place soon!

JazaakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-08-2010, 02:10 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by ny_aish
...the guy had "Vitiligo" (white skin patches) which is curable but will take time.

May Allah cures him fast and bless the marriage , Ameen.

To Blow over a sick person and make Dua for his recovery
Hadrat Aa'isha (Radiyallaahu anha) relates: Whenever anyone of us would become sick, Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) would pass his right hand over the affected part of the sick person's body and recite the following dua:

Azhubil ba'sa rabban naas washfi. Antash shaafie. Laa shifaa-a illaa shifaa-uk. Shifaa-al laa yughaa diru saqamaa
0 Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove his difficulty and cure him You are the only
One who cures. There is no cure but Yours.
Grant such (complete) cure that leaves no trace of illness. (Bukhaari and Muslim)
http://alislaah4.tripod.com/sickness/id19.htm

ny_aish
03-08-2010, 03:30 AM
:sl: Brothers n Sisters,

My reshta (wedding) was about to take place with a wonderful Religious and intelligent person, but got delayed since we came to know he has Vitiligo (its white skin patches, his is curable). My family loves him & want this relationship to take place, & SO DO I. He is getting himself treated,with medicines as well as Duas...

Now Im asking for helpful Duas so he can get cured fast & this wedding can take place fast as well! Sometimes i feel if i get married soon I will be saved from some sins,
:wa:

Tilmeez
03-08-2010, 05:45 AM
Moved to Advice and Support Section where it can receive due responses.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
03-08-2010, 05:48 AM
May Allah cure him fast and manage the marriage soon and nicely, apart from your Dua request, welcome to IB.

cat eyes
03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
I am here to ask my brothers and sisters for help for this BIG issue that i have...:cry:
My "reshta" was going to take place with this very intelligent and Religious person. The "isthekhaaraz" had great results. But there came a problem...the guy had "Vitiligo" (white skin patches) which is curable but will take time. I was looking for help if anyone can give me Duas to help him cure fast and also a Dua so this marriage can take place soon!

JazaakAllah
couldnt you still get married?

ny_aish
03-09-2010, 04:03 AM
Assalamu-alaikum! Thank You all for the great response and the warm welcome! Im Happy to become a part of this.

Ummu Sufyaan
03-09-2010, 06:13 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam

JazaakAllah
im confused...whats the big deal? if you all like him, then i dont get it imsad

ny_aish
03-10-2010, 12:07 AM
well, they think "Vitiligo" is a harmful disease...which its really not. ITS CURABLE. and the gud thing is that we got great results from ISTHEKHARAAZ as well.....and I totally agree with u.,,,,, my parents love him...then whats the problem? like i said, the problem is that my parents r afraid of the ppl of this Society that they will gossip about his skin Patches

Ummu Sufyaan
03-10-2010, 03:14 AM
^you need to try advise your parents to not take notice of what people say and make them realize that people wont ever shut up and you cant please everyone :exhausted =)

04/11/2009
03-10-2010, 03:43 AM
Sister, no one can get away from people's gossip even if there is nothing wrong with you they will find something to say about you. And besides you should only care about what allah thinks of you, masha allah seems like allah has given you a masha allah brother don't let this effect you and your family. May allah grant this a brother a fast cure and may he(allah) bless your marriage. Ameen.

ny_aish
03-10-2010, 04:14 AM
Assalamulaikum,
You are absolutely right. I am in a situation where I dont kno what to do. I am asking Allah 4 help day n night, because till this day..every human that I have asked 4 help has betrayed me. May Allah 4give me if I have committed a sin which is blocking my ways... but May Allah also have my parents understand that "white patches" isnt what a human is all about. Mashallah, his family is very religious, well respected with Haafiz ul Quran children as well as adults. I ASK YOU ALL TO PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.... JAZAAKALLAH!

جوري
03-10-2010, 04:22 AM
vitiligo isn't curable, but it isn't contagious nor is it dangerous nor is it a heritable trait, there is no reason not to marry this person.. To be honest I don't understand alot of the language used above, like 'reshta' and '"isthekhaaraz" had great results'

nonetheless, I think education is key here and I think if the two parties care for each other then in sickness and in health.. disease and death don't discriminate-- so anyone who judges another based on their condition, I hazard ask if they have a covenant stating that they shall live lives disease free? ..

and Allah swt knows best

nonetheless the du3a is great insha'Allah, and may Allah swt fill everyone's heart with peace and understanding..

:w:

ny_aish
03-10-2010, 04:55 AM
Assalamulaikum,
Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry I shouldve explained...Reshta means when someone asks for your hand. And Isthekhara is the prayer that is offered to see future results. This guy or I should say Sajid has started reciting Duas which is curing is Vitiligo. Im surprised and its All Because of ALLAH. But I just wish my parents can think the same as you said. My mother knows what me and Sajid wish, which is to live a married life. But still my parents are hesitant of letting me marry him...

Hamza Asadullah
03-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Assalamulaikum,
Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry I shouldve explained...Reshta means when someone asks for your hand. And Isthekhara is the prayer that is offered to see future results. This guy or I should say Sajid has started reciting Duas which is curing is Vitiligo. Im surprised and its All Because of ALLAH. But I just wish my parents can think the same as you said. My mother knows what me and Sajid wish, which is to live a married life. But still my parents are hesitant of letting me marry him...
:sl: my sister there is no guarantee when his vitilago will actually go, it could be weeks, months or even years, how long will you and your parents continue to put this mariage off for? Maybe this is a test for you and your parents to overcome the fact that you should not care about what others think and that these white patches are only external so why delay marriage just because people gossip and talk out of their narrow mindedness?

We should not even care what gossipers think. They talk about others but don't look at themselves.

This disease can happen to anyone at anytime and is by no means a reason for you not to marry him. You must be firm in that you want to marry him ASAP because his vitilago may or may not go anytime so tell your parents in the best way possible that this is not a reason for delay as his vitilago may never go away and if you lose this rishtha do you think you will ever find someone like that again?

ny_aish
03-20-2010, 12:04 AM
Assalamulaikum,
I really appreciate your reply, heartly I do. You know, my nekah was done at the age of 16 by my parents will. then they forced me out of the nekah at the age of 18. I have been in that shock for 3 years already. And i know there r many fish in the pool, but no one can be like him. Not that we knew each other from before, but I got to know him after they started talking about the reshta. He is faithful, Religious, Caring Alhamdo-lellah. This is a very hard time for me.... and I have full faith in Allah ...He will Help me...
Please, remember me in your duas

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!