/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* O Messenger of Allaah! Indeed, I love you… *!*

Khayal
03-08-2010, 03:47 AM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem!

Assalaam O Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabrakatuhu!

*!!* O Messenger of Allaah! Indeed, I love you… *!!*

‘A’ishah reported that a man came to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and said: “O Messenger of Allah! Indeed, I love you more than I love myself, and I love you more than I love my family, and I love you more than I love my children. When I am at home and I think of you, I am unable to contain myself until I can come to you and look at you. When I think about my death and your death, I know that when you enter Paradise, you will be raised to where the Prophets are. But, if I enter Paradise, I am afraid: will I be able to see you?”
So, the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) did not answer him at all until Jibril revealed to him:
{“And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger, then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace – of the Prophets, the truthful, the martyrs and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!”}
[an-Nisa' [4]; 69]

['Silsilat al-Ahadith as-Sahihah'; #2933]

Wa'Alaikum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabrakatuh!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
waqas maqsood
03-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Jazak'Allah Khairun for sharing and refreshing our duties towards the command of Allah!

tw009
03-10-2010, 04:08 AM
Just read this, here's a lesson from this narration: http://www.suhaibwebb.com/islam-stud...ompanions-are/

happy
03-12-2010, 01:12 PM
mashaalah how luck is that man.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
03-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing :)

Sawdah
01-31-2011, 12:11 AM
:sl:

JazakiAllah Khair for the share. Such an amazing hadith, subhanAllah...

MustafaMc
01-31-2011, 12:21 AM
Jazak Allahu khayran. May Allah (subhana wa ta ala) instill in our hearts a similar love for Prophet Muhammad (sal alahu alayhi wa salam) and increase our desire to follow him in our worship of Allah (swt).

SlaveOfGod
01-31-2011, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Jazak Allahu khayran. May Allah (subhana wa ta ala) instill in our hearts a similar love for Prophet Muhammad (sal alahu alayhi wa salam) and increase our desire to follow him in our worship of Allah (swt).
Ameen.

Jazakallhukhair for the reminder!

MustafaMc
02-02-2011, 02:20 PM
One of my favorite books is "The Sealed Nectar" which is a biography of Prophet Muhammad (saaws). For anyone who loves Islam, this book should reinforce his love of Muhammad (saaws) to learn of the nobility of his character and the difficulties he went through only to establish the worship of Allah (swt).

Ansariyah
02-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Jzk for the beautiful hadeeth, May Allah swt raise us with those we love ameen.

breezes
02-02-2011, 02:48 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
jazaka allah khier for sharing
i ask allah to make you one of them
and all aumah
ameen

~ Sabr ~
05-14-2012, 09:02 AM
:bump:

SubhaanAllaah amazing post!

ahmedfarhan
02-20-2016, 11:24 AM
May Allah impart in our hearts a like love for Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and increase our wish to follow him in our love of Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!