/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Attire

AnonymousPoster
03-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Salam, I have a question regarding the attire that female Muslims wear when praying. Is it ok if I don’t wear long sleeve when i m praying all alone? Is it wrong to wear short sleeves or three quarter sleeves when praying?

Thanks for your replies in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
03-08-2010, 03:12 PM
ive always been taught to have arms covered to wrists and ankles covered, as well as full head covered..

ardianto
03-09-2010, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Salam, I have a question regarding the attire that female Muslims wear when praying. Is it ok if I don’t wear long sleeve when i m praying all alone? Is it wrong to wear short sleeves or three quarter sleeves when praying?

Thanks for your replies in advance.
Wrong ..!!
Muslimah (also Muslim males) must cover their awrah in salat, even if they salat alone.

FYI : When salat, Muslimah in Indonesia always wear "Mukena", special clothes for salat. Like this.

innocent
03-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Where can you buy these?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
03-10-2010, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by innocent
Where can you buy these?
Do you mean mukena ?.
It is available in many clothes stores in Indonesia, not only in Islamic clothes stores. The mukena above is two pieces type, another type is one piece. When I was kid, one piece type was popular, but now two pieces type is more popular.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!