/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Itr On-line?

Beardo
03-08-2010, 02:30 PM
I want some cologne itr for myself. Is there such thing? I like cool water. :X Has anyone ever bought any online?

I don't want the incense type, because the smell disturbs the non-Muslim/Islamic environment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
03-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Yeah there is such a thing.

And what in the world in incest itr :skeleton:

Hold up I'll link you to some online stores

Dagless
03-08-2010, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I want some cologne itr for myself. Is there such thing? I like cool water. :X Has anyone ever bought any online?

I don't want the incest type, because the smell disturbs the non-Muslim/Islamic environment.
Why don't you just get cool water? :p
and the incest type? You mean they have itr just for that purpose? I suppose there really is a market for everything :ooh:

Re.TiReD
03-08-2010, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Why don't you just get cool water? :p
and the incest type? You mean they have itr just for that purpose? I suppose there really is a market for everything :ooh:
I think he might have meant incense :skeleton: lol and bro rashad I think you're looking for an imitation itr right? I had some sites but I cant find em now gahh!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
03-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Here you go is this what you're looking for?

http://www.islamicgoodsdirect.co.uk/...oducts_id/2020

Here are the chocco dates:

http://www.islamicgoodsdirect.co.uk/...keywords=dates

Beardo
03-08-2010, 08:05 PM
Inna lillah. I meant incense. Not incest! LOLOL

Choco dates? :O I love those.

But how bout cool water? Or cologne-type Itr. :X

Ummu Sufyaan
03-09-2010, 02:09 AM
:sl:
when my sister want to buy perfumes as gifts for my brothers, she usually just looks up on ebay...so try ebay.

جوري
03-09-2010, 03:18 AM
if you are going to go for 'regular colognes' pls don't buy 'cool water' it is frikin nauseating ..

if you want a light lemony earthy scent try something with vetiver in the ingredients:

or if you desired a just an after shower thing, you might try the Roger and Gallet lines..

avoid by all means all the stuff that is manufactured now a days, the synthetics can wreak havoc on those with Asthma of COPD or just plain allergies..

keep it light and simple.. the simpler the better..

:w:

AabiruSabeel
03-09-2010, 05:49 AM
:sl:

Musk, 'Uud, 'Ambar and Rose are the best. I don't know whether you can get them online and whether you like them or not.

Re.TiReD
03-09-2010, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Inna lillah. I meant incense. Not incest! LOLOL

Choco dates? :O I love those.

But how bout cool water? Or cologne-type Itr. :X
I gave you the cool water link :exhausted

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!