/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mp4 to DVD

*charisma*
03-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Is there a way to convert/change an MP4 file so that it can be played in a DVD player??

Links to converters would be helpful :D I never had to do this so I wouldn't know what works best.

Jazakum allahu khair in advance

Fi aman allah
wsalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
03-09-2010, 01:30 AM
Yes you can do this, you need software though that creates DVD's I will find 1 for you.

WinDVD creator is the 1 I used to use, it's not free though however it could be :nervous: do you know what I mean? :nervous:

I'm installing it now to see if it converts mp4 to DVD.

*charisma*
03-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Assalamu alaikum

hahaha, i gotchya :D

jazak allahu khair!!

Salahudeen
03-09-2010, 01:36 AM
let me test it first to see if it does .mp4 it definitely does .avi to dvd

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
03-09-2010, 01:42 AM
it's converting it now, when it finishes I will see if it plays looks good so far.

Salahudeen
03-09-2010, 01:50 AM
InterVideo WinDVD Creator works, if you need help accuiring the software let me know. they usually have a free trial you can download off their site which you can test :p

*charisma*
03-09-2010, 01:58 AM
Yes please if you can PM me the link or smthing that will be very helpful!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!