/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Priest tries to evangelize Muslims, two children ... Look at how

Nora.
03-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Just want to share that with you , and let others know that there's no hope to try to convert any Muslim to another religion :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I81wqNqPMqc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
03-09-2010, 09:25 AM
:sl:
SubhaanAllah :statisfie May Allah keep them on the Straight path.

Uthman
03-09-2010, 09:59 AM
I believe this was already posted by Sr. Gossamer some time ago.

PouringRain
03-09-2010, 04:35 PM
I didn't watch the whole thing, but he doesn't look like a priest to me, and also I have never in all my life seen a Christian witness in that manner. I am not saying that there are not those who do, but honestly I would count them in the minority few. Even I am appalled at his behavior. I don't know of any church that tells its members to go out and harass little kids. The guy should be embarrassed quite honestly.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nora.
03-30-2010, 06:35 PM
_muslim_

Thank you :)

Uthmān

Oops .. then you have the right to delete it :s

PouringRain

I got what you meant , me too I don't think Priests behave like this (force KIDS to convert to their religion)

Thank you

cat eyes
03-30-2010, 06:52 PM
:sl:when are they ever going to get in to there heads that jesus pbuh was a prophet sent by god and not god. those two little boys should be giving him dawah

"We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear signs and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit" The Holy Qur'an,Chapter 2,Verse 87

"O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary..." The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verse 45

"...Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of god..." The Holy Qur'an ,Chapter 4,Verse 171

"...And in their foot steps we sent Jesus the son of Mary..." The Holy Qur'an,Chapter 5, Verse 46

"Verily, I am a slave of Allaah. He has given me the scripture and made me a prophet. And He has made me blessed wherever I may be. And He has enjoined on me prayer and giving of charity for as long as i live. And (He has enjoined me) to be dutiful to my mother, and He has not made to be arrogant and wretched. And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I shall die, and the day I will be raised alive."

.... Adam also was born miraculously

Does the miraculous birth of Jesus make him a God or a "begotten" son of God? No! says the Holy Quran:

"The similitude of Jesus before Allah (God) is that of Adam; He created him from dust then said to him: 'Be', and he was." The Holy Qur'an,Chapter 3,Verse 59

"And because of their (Jews) saying boastfully: 'We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, Messenger of God.' But they killed him not nor did they crucify him, but rather the resemblance of Jesus was put in another man (and they killed that man). And those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no certain knowledge; they follow nothing but conjecture, for surely they killed him not. Rather, Allah raised him up (body and soul) unto Himself. And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, Most Wise. And there is none of the people of the Scripture (i.e. Jews and Christians), except that he will surely believe in Him (that he was really a messenger of God) before his (Jesus') death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them." The Holy Qur'an,Chapter 4,Verse 157-159

And he (Jesus, son of Mary) shall be known sign for (the coming of) the Hour (Day of Resurrection). And follow Me (Allah) This is the Straight Path (of Islamic Monotheism, leading to Allah and to His Paradise)." The Holy Qur'an,Chapter 43,Verse 61
:wa:

Dagless
03-31-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm very impressed with that kid. He said the right thing at the right time even though he was much smaller and surrounded by adults and camera's.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!