/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My hate for Black people

AnonymousPoster
03-09-2010, 01:55 PM
:sl:

Sorry this may seem quite rude and I sincerely apologise if it causes any offense to anyone.

I absolutely loathe black people and their extremely rude and arrogant attitude. I don’t know how to stop hating them so much. They make me so angry, I know hate is a bit strong but I honestly hate their guts, they make me sick!!! :heated:

I work with quite a lot of them and ever since I’ve been here I get b*tching and backstabbing left right and centre. The managers are Asian and they get scared of black people because they are so rude and they feel like they can’t do anything about it.

Even when I am driving they make me so angry, they think the roads belong to their dad and they don’t care if someone dies in the process. They barge past people and don’t even apologise. They give so much attitude and think its ok but when you give a tiny bit back all hell breaks loose.

How do I stop hating them so much? Please help someone. My hate for them is so extreme and I don’t want to be a horrible person. imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
03-09-2010, 08:32 PM
well all i can say is the only black people i know who are like this are the black folks living in the u.k

Because i went to u.k and i have to admit they did have a bit of an ego on them..

But i dont look at the persons skin color. NEVER.

I Think you should learn to keep out of there if they get to you so much

remember never jugde some one by there skin color though

PouringRain
03-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Have you considered praying for them?

AhlaamBella
03-09-2010, 08:56 PM
You get no flippin' sympathy from me mate.

You couldn't be more wrong about Black people.

And even if your analysis of their character was correct - which it isn't btw - your projection of your feelings makes me sick.

What about Bilal r.a? Look at the abuse he went through because people had the same thoughts you do. I'm disgusted

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
KittenLover
03-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Brother's lets try and find a solution for the op instead of dissing him/her in every post :hmm:

he clearly knows this isn't the correct feeling to have and wants to remove it from his/her heart so lets try and give him solutions Insha Allah on how he can remove this bad thing from his heart.

to the thread op I can only tell you that you are immitating shaytaan be feeling this way and this is not good.

You have to remember that Allah swt could have made you african however he never, you don't get to choose your skin colour so don't hold it against anyone.

also remember that there's bad people amongst your race group too, there's bad people in every race group but we don't hate the entire race because of it.

what would be the state of the Muslim's if the entire world thought like this??

we would all be persecuted and every 1 would be calling us terrorrists and people would look at us with disgust.

but alhamdulilah this is not the case there is actually nice people out there who don't hate the majority because of the actions of a few.

so you should think like this also, look at every 1 person as an individual and don't judge them based upon the actions of others.

AhlaamBella
03-09-2010, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KittenLover
Brother's lets try and find a solution for the op instead of dissing him/her in every post :hmm:

he clearly knows this isn't the correct feeling to have and wants to remove it from his/her heart so lets try and give him solutions Insha Allah on how he can remove this bad thing from his heart.
Have Surah Baqarah playing in the house, recite the 3 Quls. And pray o Allah to guide his soul.

Getoffmyback
03-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Mind your own business stick to the rules and use the rules and laws against the abusers. I hear what its called "london yard" not sure if thats the name of your police force there i heard that they are doing a good job. And stop being a kid :)

M..x
03-09-2010, 09:04 PM
That post was D I S G U S T I N G .

Alpha Dude
03-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

How do I stop hating them so much? Please help someone. My hate for them is so extreme and I don’t want to be a horrible person. imsad
What's wrong with you people? The OP doesn't need to be attacked. Sure, what's said is racist but if the person is actively seeking help (as has clearly been written) and recognises that it is wrong, why the mob mentality? Who here is perfect in every way? We all have our flaws. As long as we know we're wrong and try to change, there's no need to attack.

To the OP: You're obviously generalising the behaviour shown by some to be indicative of the group at large.

From what you describe, you're against the gangster/rude-boy mentality. A lot of people, in this day and age, that have been affected by the media and have grown up in a ghetto-ish environment end up developing such attitudes. It's not specific to the black community.

There is a number of Pakistanis in the UK that behave like you described. In Australia, you'll see Lebanese primarily. In the US, there's the Latinos and African americans. In Europe, there's the Morrocons.

Each group has their bad bunch.

M..x
03-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Alpha. Although I appreciate your calm response, Imagine if it was a 'Black' person reding that. We get fustrated when people call Muslim's terrorist and we hate to be generalised as extremists and blahh due to the actions of the minority of them which du exist.. How will we react if someone came on saying stuff like that about Muslims? And this post is equally offensive. It should be deleted.

KittenLover
03-09-2010, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Wa alaykum salam,

What's wrong with you people? The OP doesn't need to be attacked. Sure, what's said is racist but if the person is actively seeking help (as has clearly been written) and recognises that it is wrong, why the mob mentality? Who here is perfect in every way? We all have our flaws. As long as we know we're wrong and try to change, there's no need to attack.

To the OP: You're obviously generalising the behaviour shown by some to be indicative of the group at large.

From what you describe, you're against the gangster/rude-boy mentality. A lot of people, in this day and age, that have been affected by the media and have grown up in a ghetto-ish environment end up developing such attitudes. It's not specific to the black community.

There is a number of Pakistanis in the UK that behave like you described. In Australia, you'll see Lebanese primarily. In the US, there's the Latinos and African americans. In Europe, there's the Morrocons.

true lets stop the mob mentality, if some 1 comes for help offer him advice to fix the problem he has.

to the thread op I can only tell you that you are immitating shaytaan be feeling this way and this is not good.

You have to remember that Allah swt could have made you african however he never, you don't get to choose your skin colour so don't hold it against anyone.

also remember that there's bad people amongst your race group too, there's bad people in every race group but we don't hate the entire race because of it.

we would all be persecuted and every 1 would be calling us terrorrists and people would look at us with disgust.

but alhamdulilah this is not the case there is actually nice people out there who don't hate the majority because of the actions of a few.

so you should think like this also, look at every 1 person as an individual and don't judge them based upon the actions of others.

Alpha Dude
03-09-2010, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Muslimah x
Alpha. Although I appreciate your calm response, Imagine if it was a 'Black' person reding that. We get fustrated when people call Muslim's terrorist and hate to be generalised as extremists so on due to the actions of the minority. And this post is equally offensive. It should be deleted.
Are you serious?

This post is one that is asking for help. It's not an open attack on black people. Pay attention to the person's intention.

Pft. I don't get frustrated when people call muslims terrorist. You know why? Cos they are ignorant. Meaning they don't know better. It's a bit like laughing at a recently graduated engineer for not being able to do open heart surgery on somebody. Absurd. How could he, if he hasn't had the exposure?

Like I said, it's a problem of ignorance and the only way for them to know better is if the ignorance is dispelled. Teaching and rectifying, as opposed to being 'frustrated' at them. Frustration achieves nothing.

Patiently explain, teach and dispell myths!

Same sort of solution is required here. Not lambasting, attacking and then deleting. A person is asking for help from his brothers and sisters. Not intentionally trying to offend!

جوري
03-09-2010, 09:30 PM
I love black people.. some of the sincerest most observant Muslims I have encountered were black.. they are humble and sweet, and willing to walk the distance to help a brother or a sister, they are the only ones who openly say salaam, and I see kindness in their souls, they come with their heart on their hand just willing to hand it over for a good friend..

One time when I was in middle school, I lost my school bus pass, and had to take regular transportation, I had no money and knew if I went back home my parents would be livid, and if I walked to school, I'd surely be late and get detention and then my parents would be livid again for my lateness.. I leaned on a fence and put my head down on my hand not knowing what to do, and a black woman approached me (non-Muslim) and asked what was wrong, when I told her, she gave me a token to the bus and I wasn't late to school, and I walked home in the afternoon..

I'll never forget what she did for me.. she alleviated a hardship and I hope that Allah swt guides her to Islam for it and rewards her..

so yeah, I love black people!

:w:

Dagless
03-09-2010, 09:43 PM
"Oh no he didn't"... seriously though if the all the ones you see are like that then of course you'll end up thinking they're all bad, making links like that is only human.
Acquaint yourself with some different/nicer black people, then after some time you'll lose the bad feeling. Why not look up some famous people? Or current black stars (not rappers).
Once you go black *cough cough*, but that's for another forum.

BlackMamba
03-09-2010, 09:50 PM
I don't think you hate black people as a race. I think you are being exposed to certain black people that are ill-mannered and uneducated. And any rude person-no matter their color- will be disliked by most people. So maybe the place you are from has a lot of rude blacks. I mean there are also many polite and friendly black people.
People could say the same thing about Muslims, like if they only know Muslims from the media.

Alpha Dude
03-09-2010, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
So maybe the place you are from has a lot of rude blacks.
Yes. In technical terms -> the spotlight fallacy.

abu_musab461
03-09-2010, 09:59 PM
dont hate people hate thier actions.

Rabi Mansur
03-09-2010, 09:59 PM

People are people. All kinds come in all colors. I've known some black people who treated me great, others who treated me bad. Same with white people. Same with asians, arabs, mexicans, etc.

:wa:

Getoffmyback
03-09-2010, 10:03 PM
these advice and support threads are unfaire cos here in this matter "hate blacks" it seems that we are listening to one side of the story.

this guys works with them and he is complaining , whyyy ??
maybe he is the type of the saloon perfectionist people and stuff. he didnt say anything that happend between him and them except the backstabing...meaning he knows them they backstabed him for a reason??? and the driving well the whole world drives like hell :@ what now man???

i think its unfair to talk about it here cos the picture will never be clear unless its detailed :@ what is this? :@

Donia
03-09-2010, 10:04 PM
People who aren't black can be extremely rude and arrogant also.

The point being is that being rude and arrogant or inconsiderate are all behaviors or characteristics.

That has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. It is just the person in general.
I'm sorry that you are having a hard time..

Try to think of it this way.... you have it set in your mind that black people are a certain way based on what you have observed or been exposed to.

Is it possible that because of that you assume that every black person you come into contact with will be the same way?

Point being is that if that is what you are looking for, then that is what you will most likely see.

Example..
If someone thinks Muslim women wearing the hijab are uneducated.

So when they go out and they see a Muslim woman asking where a particular section is in a store, then they will justify how they feel about Muslim women and say she doesn't know where the section is because she's dumb.
In reality, it could be because this is her first time in the store and she's not familiar with it..

Seek refuge with Allah from shaytan.. and let your anger go. We are all just people.

I appreciate your honesty and your effort in trying to rid yourself of this hate though..It is not an easy thing to talk about because too often people respond in a hostile way. May Allah guide and help you. Ameen.

AhlaamBella
03-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

I pray Allah blesses me with your patience. I rarely attack people when they ask for help but this enraged me beyond belief.

My husband is black. I am 13 weeks pregnant and my beloved child will be half black.

Excuse me for not being kind to one filled with such racist hatred. He/She has generalised all black people and claims to hate them all - including my child. I cannot be patient with that

Alpha Dude
03-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Sister, the Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihe Was Salam was patient with people who would bury their own daughters (when they were jahil and the matter was one where their guidance was concerned). Hope that puts things into perspective. :)

believeByHEART.
03-09-2010, 11:02 PM
well, i live in the UK and im afraid to say but yes, this person has a point for blacks that live in the UK anyway. There are many ill mannered rude black people, especially because of the urban culture that rids england, but thats very long to go into, to do with knife crime, youth culture etc. But ive come across many rude blacks, a woman only the other day pushed and shoved me and my friend to get on the bus, she even barged an old lady who was struggling at the doors to get on:/.

and when i identify the people as black i dont mean because theyre race is like that as a whole its because of the concept of their skin colour that had caused the problems that black people went through in the past, i.e black slavery and all the segregation they went through :( and what else they have gone through that makes them rebel like this, if you understand what im getting at. And as the saying goes around parts of UK they have 'a chip on their shoulder' that they believe they should stand up for themselves all the timee everytimeee because they are black, and because they think that all white people will have a grudge cause theyre black. it can cause a nuisance cause as soon as something is said to them they take to offense straight away and automatically they think or just say, ' is it cause im black? and that just isnt the case the majority of the time. i mean i have many black friends also and they are lovely people, its just that some take their colour as serious as 'racists' do when they shouldnt, cause at the end of the day in an ideal society we strive to live in as a community, we are all the same, all human, endof.

Although i'll share a thought from my Jamaican teacher, in a conversation once she said herself she didn't want her own child to be brought up in area where there was many black people cause 'there would always be trouble' and she didnt want to put her son through that. I mean it just goes to show that the woman knows herself exactly what black people can be like, especially blacks living in the UK cause i am sure culture and society everywhere is different and has its influences.

But i dont want you guys getting me wrong, im not a racist person FARR FROM IT :) im just stating what i experience here in the UK from what i see in my life that concerns me and what happens around me.

AhlaamBella
03-09-2010, 11:02 PM
That didn't mean he wasn't disgusted or upset.

As I said, my Allah bless me with such patience :)

AhlaamBella
03-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Asians are very rude when they want to be, white people are ignornt and rude when they want to be. It is wrong to target Black people specifically. What about black muslims? Should they be put in this category too jus because they are black and in the UK?

Alpha Dude
03-09-2010, 11:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhlaamBella
That didn't mean he wasn't disgusted or upset.
Of course he Sallalahu Alaihe Was Salam must have found it disgusting. The issue is how he handled it. With wisdom and patience.

Uncle Jee
03-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Salaam,

You should never judge black people by the actions of a few nutters. That's just like saying we hate Muslims because they are terrorists.

What you should do is bite back, if they give you attitude you give them attitude. It's not the right thing to do but it works.

chacha_jalebi
03-09-2010, 11:40 PM
brother, i think your post is based quite a lot on stereotypes, like you cant paint all with one brush get meee :D

thats like me saying all pakistani people are fraudulents, and indian people smell of curry :p

ive met many people who are "black" and they are proper kool, like normal, and there are some with the attitude, but its a attitude thing, like you see many asian, and white people, with the attitude and tryna be ghetto, anyways dont hate one whole community, because thats wrong, and inshallah you will see they are not all like that

Maryan0
03-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Which "black" people are you refering to? African Americans, South africans, E. africans, W.africans, black people from Latin america, the Arab world?
You cannot hate all black people because you have not met all "black" people not only that but the "black",white and the other so called races have absolutely no basis in biology and they truly do not exist due to the genetic variations between the so called races themselves.
Also hate is a very strong word.
Salam

KittenLover
03-10-2010, 12:39 AM
I pray Allah blesses me with your patience. I rarely attack people when they ask for help but this enraged me beyond belief.

My husband is black. I am 13 weeks pregnant and my beloved child will be half black.

Excuse me for not being kind to one filled with such racist hatred. He/She has generalised all black people and claims to hate them all - including my child. I cannot be patient with that
One filled with such racism and hatred is turning to this forum on how to remove such racism and hatred from his heart, he isn't exactly justifying his feelings he's asking for help to remove them.

I would understand your anger if he was justifying it and promoting it, but he acknowledges there's a problem with in himself and he wants to remove it.

do you dislike a man cos he admits he has a sickness and is seeking a cure?

rather offer him a solution to his problem and make dua to Allah to cure him and guide him.

Italianguy
03-10-2010, 01:33 AM
This is a cruddy, crappy thing to say! I don't care who you are! How can you feel so much hate towards an entire race of people? I'm Italiano!!.....What, you want to call me a greaseball or something?!! Maybe a Guinae?!!

You need God my friend...you really do!

Ummu Sufyaan
03-10-2010, 02:12 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
loads of people from different cultures will all have something loathsome about them.

you've either had a really really bad experience with one of them, and thus judging all black people by it. or your nafs is making something seem more of a bigger deal then it is.

you must live in an area that is prominent with blacks and isn't very multicultural, otherwise you will see this same rudeness (or maybe other detestable traits) in other cultures as well. you probably get the same comments from people living with Arabs, (SE) Asians, East Asians, Americans, whites, etc etc.
maybe these black people do have something dislikeable about them, but it's your own self that is sort of blowing it out of proportion...you know its not really a big deal but your own dislike towards them exaggerates it and makes it seem that way.

why you dont you befriend some and actually judge them on a personal level, rather then on a general level. the best way to get over ones own arrogance is to see certain traits in that person and admit to yourself that that person you dislike is better then you.

take the step, kill your ego and actually get to know them...you never know maybe they will "change" when you do.

sister herb
03-10-2010, 02:43 AM

Even in my country most of foreigners are minority (as like as muslims are too), I am lucky to met and known so many different people in cause of my job as I teach my language to immigrants: blacks from Somalia, Burundi, Eritrea, Sudan..., Asians from Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, India... etc. Every of them I don´t like in cause how they behave but as individuals but not in cause of they "race" or "color".

I couldn´t make my job if I would hate some people (like because of they color).

Maybe, as advice, first writer of this thread should try to talk about his "hate" to some friend, priest or imam (I don´t know your religion), a doctor etc. Sometimes talking and analysing your feelings will help.

AnonymousPoster
03-10-2010, 08:51 AM
My sincere apologies to you all. I understand how much disgust I have caused by posting this and I am truly sorry. Please forgive me. imsad

I shouldn’t stereotype I know that. I want to stop these feelings because I am stooping to the same level as shaytan and I want to be a good person. That’s why I asked for help. I do have extreme hate for the people who make me feel like this, I can’t help it and I’m so very sorry that it disgusts you.

My hate for them started when I got mugged twice by a bunch of them. I had a child with me (not mine) but they did not care that the child would be traumatized after seeing what they did. Now that child is petrified of black people and holds my hand very tightly everytime they walk past. :(

I know for a fact that all black people are not like this, but I can’t help thinking like this when I see them. The ones I work with are very very rude and racist towards Asians and it makes me feel worse. Only the other day a black lady at work was reading a newspaper, she forgot that I was sitting nearby and while reading the paper she referred to someone in there as a ‘psycho’ just because he happened to be Muslim. These were her exact words, ‘oh he’s Muslim, he must be a psycho aswell .” :raging:

I am referring to non-muslim black people who have a lot of hatred in them and they do not consider other peoples feelings.

I try to calm myself down because I know other races are not perfect but then I see something else that upsets me. Things on crimewatch and on the news when they report muggings and murder, majority of the time it turns out to be black people. Then my hate starts again.

I don’t know what to do, I manage to calm myself and then it starts. I am disappointed in myself yet can’t help the way I feel. I just want some advice on how to deal with rude and aggressive behaviour. :cry:

AnonymousPoster
03-10-2010, 09:02 AM

:sl: sister

Alhumdulillah this is very helpful advice thank you.

AnonymousPoster
03-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Your right, but the scary thing is, the 40 year old women at my work place who act like this.

AnonymousPoster
03-10-2010, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Donia
People who aren't black can be extremely rude and arrogant also.

The point being is that being rude and arrogant or inconsiderate are all behaviors or characteristics.

That has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. It is just the person in general.
I'm sorry that you are having a hard time..

Try to think of it this way.... you have it set in your mind that black people are a certain way based on what you have observed or been exposed to.

Is it possible that because of that you assume that every black person you come into contact with will be the same way?

Point being is that if that is what you are looking for, then that is what you will most likely see.

Example..
If someone thinks Muslim women wearing the hijab are uneducated.

So when they go out and they see a Muslim woman asking where a particular section is in a store, then they will justify how they feel about Muslim women and say she doesn't know where the section is because she's dumb.
In reality, it could be because this is her first time in the store and she's not familiar with it..

Seek refuge with Allah from shaytan.. and let your anger go. We are all just people.

I appreciate your honesty and your effort in trying to rid yourself of this hate though..It is not an easy thing to talk about because too often people respond in a hostile way. May Allah guide and help you. Ameen.

Ameen

Thank you sister I appreciate your help and advice. :)

AnonymousPoster
03-10-2010, 09:21 AM

Apologies for causing you offense but I am trying to get help, your post is really not helping. Anyway, if you bring your child up well enough and educate him/her properly then you won't have this problem!

Muslim Woman
03-10-2010, 10:07 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

...My hate for them is so extreme and I don’t want to be a horrible person. imsad

Remember there are many white people who are rude . We must not hate any specific race , colour or country .

"And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. Verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge."
Q.30:22

"O Men, We created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may KNOW one another (NOT THAT YOU MAY DESPISE EACH OTHER)."Q.49:13

An Arab is no better than a non-Arab. In return, a non-Arab is no better than an Arab. A red raced man was not better than a black one except in piety. Mankind are all Adam's children and Adam was created out of clay."

http://www.islamic-world.net/islamic-state/evidence.htm

S_87
03-10-2010, 12:00 PM
take your post and put ur own culture in it (because theres gonna be people in your own background that is EXACTLY like that) then look at yourself and see if you compare to those people just because you share the same colour/culture.
Is that fair? do they or you represent everyone that shares your culture/colour?

AhlaamBella
03-10-2010, 12:56 PM
One filled with such racism and hatred is turning to this forum on how to remove such racism and hatred from his heart, he isn't exactly justifying his feelings he's asking for help to remove them.

I would understand your anger if he was justifying it and promoting it, but he acknowledges there's a problem with in himself and he wants to remove it.

do you dislike a man cos he admits he has a sickness and is seeking a cure?

rather offer him a solution to his problem and make dua to Allah to cure him and guide him.
It isn't his problem I am angered with. It is his way of telling it. The post itself was filled with hatred and annoyance. The was straight up and raw.

He could have said there are some black people he hates because of the way he has been treated by them and that had made him apprehensive and wary of other black people.

It's all about method of delivery not what is being delivered.

EDIT: I have offered advice and have made dua at the same time as saying what needs to be said. This attitude is wrong. I said play surah Al-Baqarah and recite the 3 Quls.

Maybe even go through a Ruqya session.

cat eyes
03-10-2010, 01:42 PM
around about 4or 5years ago i had extreme hate for pakistani people

due to the stories that i had heard and to the stuff which had happened in U.k

it just made my blood boil when i saw one. i never judged the religion, i judged them.. i know that theres terrorists in most countries including mine and i knew well enough this had nothing to do with religion and the reason why there killing people!

Well after a while when i had reverted and everything, i met pakistani people and i realised they were not all the same and now most of my friends are pakistani.

so all im saying sister is dont judge every black person because to be honest with you thats what you are exactly doing and you know as well as i do, its not right, do you need anybody to tell you that really??

there will be ignorance of every color, do u know i still meet ignorant pakistani's but i know there not all like that.:wa:

noorseeker
03-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Ok ive been following this thread

First of all have i seen all the things the OP has mentioned, Answer is yes i have
But this by no means they are all like this, Ive Always found my self defending Black people or pakistani people for that instance.

Its more to do with the younger black generation, ive asked black people about this ,
I see a lot of young black men so full of anger , getting in to gangs and what not,
May be because of the oppression they suffered in the past, they have a need to defend them selves, some do get angry very quickly

I white guy at work said he dont want anymore blacks at work , because from his experience they walk around with a chip on their shoulder, some do some dont

Theres a black guy at work, but when he speaks hes soft as a teddy bear.

Black people same as asian people have a lot wrong in their culture, that they need to work on.

So to the OP poster, you need to meet different black people in your life for this hate to disappear. Avoid the ganster type of people

Seeker1066
03-11-2010, 03:45 AM

Sorry this may seem quite rude and I sincerely apologise if it causes any offense to anyone.

I absolutely loathe black people and their extremely rude and arrogant attitude. I don’t know how to stop hating them so much. They make me so angry, I know hate is a bit strong but I honestly hate their guts, they make me sick!!! :heated:

I work with quite a lot of them and ever since I’ve been here I get b*tching and backstabbing left right and centre. The managers are Asian and they get scared of black people because they are so rude and they feel like they can’t do anything about it.

Even when I am driving they make me so angry, they think the roads belong to their dad and they don’t care if someone dies in the process. They barge past people and don’t even apologise. They give so much attitude and think its ok but when you give a tiny bit back all hell breaks loose.

Malcom Little was a petty criminal when he was exposed to Black Muslim teaching(Nation of Islam). He was taught that White people were Devils created by a mad scientist to torture black people. We all know Malcom X as the Charismatic voice of Black anger in the 60's United States. What saved this man from the hate of the White Devils?? The Hajj saved Malcom. It was in Mecca on the pilgrimage that his hate was softened by walking shoulder to shoulder with Muslims of all Races and all Cultures. True Islam freed Malcom X to become El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz. He died a Martyr for Islam's teaching that all men were created by Allah.

I suggest you also remember that Allah created all men. Remember that injustice exists because all men remain unreunited in Islam. than you will see hate begin to die and peace reign.

Peace to all

MuslimahBlue
03-11-2010, 04:07 AM
I'm just going to ignore all the ignorant posts on this thread, seems like people are just coming on here to post and cry about all their bad experiences with Black people, get over it, their are "bad" people in every racial group, I could have a lot to say about Pakistanis for example but I won't because that would probably start a riot..

My sincere apologies to you all. I understand how much disgust I have caused by posting this and I am truly sorry. Please forgive me. imsad

I shouldn’t stereotype I know that. I want to stop these feelings because I am stooping to the same level as shaytan and I want to be a good person. That’s why I asked for help. I do have extreme hate for the people who make me feel like this, I can’t help it and I’m so very sorry that it disgusts you.

My hate for them started when I got mugged twice by a bunch of them. I had a child with me (not mine) but they did not care that the child would be traumatized after seeing what they did. Now that child is petrified of black people and holds my hand very tightly everytime they walk past. :(

I know for a fact that all black people are not like this, but I can’t help thinking like this when I see them. The ones I work with are very very rude and racist towards Asians and it makes me feel worse. Only the other day a black lady at work was reading a newspaper, she forgot that I was sitting nearby and while reading the paper she referred to someone in there as a ‘psycho’ just because he happened to be Muslim. These were her exact words, ‘oh he’s Muslim, he must be a psycho aswell .” :raging:

I am referring to non-muslim black people who have a lot of hatred in them and they do not consider other peoples feelings.

I try to calm myself down because I know other races are not perfect but then I see something else that upsets me. Things on crimewatch and on the news when they report muggings and murder, majority of the time it turns out to be black people. Then my hate starts again.

I don’t know what to do, I manage to calm myself and then it starts. I am disappointed in myself yet can’t help the way I feel. I just want some advice on how to deal with rude and aggressive behaviour. :cry:
As hard as it sounds, you need to wipe that hatred out of your heart, just make some serious du'a because its not good to have those kind of racist feelings. Stop refering to black people as "they", their not one entity and when you do face a bad situation look at the person as an individual not just their race.

Maybe the black people at your workplace are being aggressive because you guys will not say anything back, from your posts you say that all the Asians at your workplace are basically scared of their black co-workers and when you know someone is scared of you, you are more likely to try and get away with things. I would suggest for you to set your limits in terms of what behaviours you will accept, when that woman said that Muslims are psyco;s, did you say anything back, or did you just sit there? You should say something shes not just a randomn person on the street but someone you work with everyday and try to let her know that her beliefs about Muslims are wrong,

AnonymousPoster
03-11-2010, 08:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBlue
I could have a lot to say about Pakistanis for example but I won't because that would probably start a riot..
What's wrong with Pakistani people? Just surious why a few people have mentioned 'pakistani' and not 'bengali' or 'Indian' for instance. (by the way I am not the OP) :D

happy
03-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Firstly,It is rude to to say all black people are bad.
Secondly if black people are lacking manner that doesn't mean they are all bad.
Thirdly i'm black and i'm not like what you mention so some people might have something that they are bad at it doesn't mean we are all bad.

happy
03-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Anyway everyone make mistake and if your intention is ood then Allah will guide you but you have to remember one things and that is not to generalize and this is the only shatan trying to make you bad person. So seek forgiveness.

M.I.A.
03-11-2010, 11:37 AM
guess we all disgust somebody, but as long as your hating the action rather than the person its all good.
lol easy to say and hard to do i know but thats how you represent.

Periwinkle18
03-11-2010, 11:46 AM
i guess u should just pray wen eva u see them ask Allah to soften ur heart black ppl arnt tht bad some are really really nice, not everyone is the same if someone has an attitude prob just ignore it think abt ur self first thts wht my mums says wen eva i talk abt someones faults.just pray to ALLAH and remember everyones equal :)

$tranger
03-11-2010, 12:19 PM
SubhanAllah...

I find it DISGUSTING how some people have responded to the persons cry for help. The brother/sister is AWARE they have this illness/problem/disease (WHATEVER you want to call it) and is SIMPLYING asking for help. :heated:
Yes, it wasn't the best way to ask for help :hmm:

I am not saying they are correct in what they have said, but common guys ^o)

-----------------------

As far as advice is concerned. Try spending more time with these people and find some muslim brothers/sister from this reace a spend time with them. and make Dua' (of course)

aamirsaab
03-11-2010, 12:31 PM
"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about this thread's retardedness level?"
"It's over nine-thousand!"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!