/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Militants Attack British Aid Agency Office

Blackpool
03-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Militants Attack British Aid Agency Office

Suspected Islamist militants have attacked the office of a British aid agency in Pakistan killing up to five people, according to reports.

The militants stormed the World Vision agency in the Mansehra district, about 40 miles north of Islamabad.

"They opened fire and also exploded hand grenades," a senior police officer said.

"We don't know the exact number of casualties but initial reports suggest four to five people were killed."

A World Vision official said up to five agency workers had been killed, most of them believed to be Pakistani.

Mansehra town has been the centre for relief efforts following an earthquake that killed 73,000 people in October 2005.

The area has been generally peaceful although there have been occasional violent incidents.

In 2008, gunmen attacked an office of the Plan International aid agency in Mansehra town, killing four members of staff.

Mansehra lies to the east of the Swat Valley, where the army has launched an offensive to clear the Pakistani Taliban from the area.

The offensive has raised fears that the militants might be pushed into Mansehra.

World Vision describes itself as "a Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice".

Although "inspired" by Christian values, the aid group says it works with people of all faiths.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...strict_Stormed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The_Prince
03-11-2010, 10:21 PM
these guys must be taking their tactics from Israel. im sure there will be lots of false moral outrage, ohhhhhh how could these muzlims attack these aid workers! HOW HOW HOW! as i said, the false moral outrage, because when Israel does the same, and much worst, actually having the coordinates of the agency's buildings, and still bombing the place killing agency workers and aid victims, there is hardly any outrage at all. heck when Israel bulldozed an American female peace activist there was hardly any outrage, infact many of the supposed civilized people were making jokes about it on several forums and websites.

Israel would be proud of this attack, considering the fact that this aid agency has been exposing Israel's crimes against the people of Gaza.

aadil77
03-11-2010, 10:41 PM
I sniff blackwater

sister herb
03-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Sure; following acts of israelis is the best teaching how to "fight"; like bombing UN buildings full of families whose are founding shelter from there as well as bombing kindergartens, schools, hospitals and ambulances of Red Cross and Red Crescent.

^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
theblackcloud
03-11-2010, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
these guys must be taking their tactics from Israel. im sure there will be lots of false moral outrage, ohhhhhh how could these muzlims attack these aid workers! HOW HOW HOW! as i said, the false moral outrage, because when Israel does the same, and much worst, actually having the coordinates of the agency's buildings, and still bombing the place killing agency workers and aid victims, there is hardly any outrage at all. heck when Israel bulldozed an American female peace activist there was hardly any outrage, infact many of the supposed civilized people were making jokes about it on several forums and websites.

Israel would be proud of this attack, considering the fact that this aid agency has been exposing Israel's crimes against the people of Gaza.
No, it's not false moral outrage. Killing innocent civilians in a postal office is wrong. Bombing innocent civilians from 10,000 feet above is also wrong.

They are both not the right thing to do.

theblackcloud
03-11-2010, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I sniff blackwater
Many people have asserted that Blackwater is behind these bombings, however no valid evidence has been brought forth to back those claims up since the beginning of the barrage of empty accusations.

It was most likely an attack done by an Islamist faction. Pakistan doesn't have just the Taliban attacking people, they also have other rallying Islamist factions fighting each other (infighting) for control of certain areas.

aadil77
03-12-2010, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by theblackcloud
Many people have asserted that Blackwater is behind these bombings, however no valid evidence has been brought forth to back those claims up since the beginning of the barrage of empty accusations.

It was most likely an attack done by an Islamist faction. Pakistan doesn't have just the Taliban attacking people, they also have other rallying Islamist factions fighting each other (infighting) for control of certain areas.
valid evidence? they're working like a intelligence agency, they don't leave any evidence behind

they're untouchable, just look to the failed attempt at prosecuting blackwater agents in iraq when they killed 17 civilians

Supreme
03-12-2010, 10:47 PM
One cannot even begin to contemplate just how pathetic the mindset must be for a bunch of armed thugs to open fire on a defenceless charity building.

sister herb
03-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Is there even any evicende those militants were muslims? What if they were zionist agents wearing as muslims?

^o)

Skavau
03-13-2010, 01:04 AM
valid evidence? they're working like a intelligence agency, they don't leave any evidence behind

they're untouchable, just look to the failed attempt at prosecuting blackwater agents in iraq when they killed 17 civilians
By that logic, it could have been any shadowy organisation that doesn't "leave evidence behind". I could declare that just about any organisation did it and insist they cleaned up when pressed for evidence.

sister herb
03-13-2010, 09:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skavau
By that logic, it could have been any shadowy organisation that doesn't "leave evidence behind". I could declare that just about any organisation did it and insist they cleaned up when pressed for evidence.
This is just how Mossad is working. I bet those attackers were zionists.

aadil77
03-13-2010, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skavau
It can be, but I don't believe any muslims are behind it. Bribes can be made, people can be used, but I don't think muslims are running the show

sister herb
03-13-2010, 10:28 AM
What British aid organization even makes in Pakistan? It is rich country with education people.

Has in Britain some Pakistani people to help British?

^o)

Supreme
03-13-2010, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
What British aid organization even makes in Pakistan? It is rich country with education people.

Has in Britain some Pakistani people to help British?

^o)
Pakistan is not a rich country. It is a nation plagued by poverty, civil war between Islamist factions, a weak and generally corrupt government, natural disasters such as the Punjab earthquake and the occasional skirmish with India.

sister herb
03-13-2010, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Pakistan is not a rich country. It is a nation plagued by poverty, civil war between Islamist factions, a weak and generally corrupt government, natural disasters such as the Punjab earthquake and the occasional skirmish with India.
How Pakistan is not rich country but still they have nuclear weapons? Has Britain nuclear weapons too?

What about civil war in Britain with North Ireland? Is it already solved? Is North Ireland free now from occupation of British forces?

Supreme
03-13-2010, 12:44 PM
How Pakistan is not rich country but still they have nuclear weapons? Has Britain nuclear weapons too?

What about civil war in Britain with North Ireland? Is it already solved? Is North Ireland free now from occupation of British forces?
A country does not have to be rich to have nuclear weapons. Britain does have nuclear weapons, yes.

There is no civil war in Britain. The conflicts in Northern Ireland have gone away. Now it's all very peaceful in Northern Ireland, with political progress being made. There are of course the odd car bombs, but they usually amount to nothing and are incredibly rare. Also, British forces do no occupy Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is part of the UK.

theblackcloud
03-14-2010, 04:20 AM

Besides making vast, empty claims in an attempt to sweep my statement off the rug, please provide proof that they stage terror attacks and never leave any evidence behind. "They do the attacks" is not a legitimate answer, by the way.

I know about the 17 civilians killed in Iraq. More injustices in the world.

sister herb
03-14-2010, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by blackcloud
Besides making vast, empty claims in an attempt to sweep my statement off the rug, please provide proof that they stage terror attacks and never leave any evidence behind. "They do the attacks" is not a legitimate answer, by the way.

I know about the 17 civilians killed in Iraq. More injustices in the world.
You are absolutely right. We could start to send all foreing groups and armies out from Iraq.

I am sure Iraqis can hold they country just alone!

theblackcloud
03-14-2010, 05:21 PM
You are absolutely right. We could start to send all foreing groups and armies out from Iraq.

I am sure Iraqis can hold they country just alone!
Well, they have really had their business tampered with for too long now. National sovereignty my butt!

It's up to the Iraqi people what they want, not Washington or Obama or the bankers or anybody else. In the end, it's ultimately their business and the west should keep their nose out of it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!