/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What would you recommend?

AhlaamBella
03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Salaam all,

I need to set up a new blog but I don't know which site to use, there are so many! :blind:

Anyone ot any siggestions? I'd prefer to be able to upload my Blog entries using Word 2007 - which blog sites are compatible with that?

Ya Allah, so confused :hmm:

JazakAllah Khayr :)

Wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmSqueakster
03-10-2010, 02:16 PM
wa alaikum assalam,

Wordpress.com has an option to paste from word. I've used several different blogging platforms, and I am quite happy with wordpress.

AhlaamBella
03-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Hmm Yeah wordpress is quite impressive. Is it easy to use?

Re.TiReD
03-10-2010, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhlaamBella
Hmm Yeah wordpress is quite impressive. Is it easy to use?
Very easy alhamdulillah and the blog will look better rather than looking like a 5-year olds work on blogger (sorry to all blogger users, I was once one of them :hiding:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
03-10-2010, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsah
Very easy alhamdulillah and the blog will look better rather than looking like a 5-year olds work on blogger (sorry to all blogger users, I was once one of them :hiding:)
haha wordpress it is then. JazakAllah Khayr sisters :)

Re.TiReD
03-10-2010, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhlaamBella
haha wordpress it is then. JazakAllah Khayr sisters :)
BarakAllah feeki and if u need any help just give us a shout insha'Allah, u'll get the hang of it tho x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!