/* */

PDA

View Full Version : reading thaveez

Lonely Gal
03-11-2010, 10:14 AM
is there anyone that can read the thaveez to find what they say?

I found some and want to know what they are for

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
imam bukhari
03-11-2010, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
is there anyone that can read the thaveez to find what they say?

I found some and want to know what they are for
Taweez's are shirk.... they usually mix names of allaah with the names of jinns!!!!

Beware..... they usually are written in boxes with numbers... these numbers represent names of the jinn...

it is nothing but shirk...

this (taweez) is alien to the sunnah...

abu_musab461
03-14-2010, 02:03 AM
Who can truly understand the language of magic except the magician?

imam bukhari
03-14-2010, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461
Who can truly understand the language of magic except the magician?
assalaam o alykum,

u dnt necesarily have 2 b a magician to understand it, as 'Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab said, ''Im not a crafty person, but i aint going to be fooled by one''

im NOT saying umar knew how to read magic, all im saying is tht ppl do know...

my imam showed us a vdo of his other shaykhs who caught a man in saudi who wrote a ''taweez'' which was writen on a paper which was about (and no joke) 2 meters by 2 meters...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lonely Gal
03-15-2010, 08:24 AM
is there anyone in Uk who can analyse these?

Ishaaq
03-15-2010, 08:31 AM
Ta'weez is shirk, without a doubt.

imam bukhari
03-15-2010, 11:02 AM
you simply have to burn them while reciting ayatul qursee...

i record videos while i burn them, but unfortunatly i havent had time to upload them onto youtube as of yet....

Ishaaq
03-15-2010, 11:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by imam bukhari

i record videos while i burn them, but unfortunatly i havent had time to upload them onto youtube as of yet....
Mashaa Allaah...burn the idols of the mushrikeen...Allaahu Akbar!!!!

abu_musab461
03-16-2010, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imam bukhari

Yes ayat alkursi while destroying it, but one needs to read the protective adkhaar in the morning and evening.

Do you think that you can go around destroying magical charms and the magicians/ jinns are going to sit there and watch you destroy their hard work?

Sometimes magician try to protect their "work" against those who try destroy them by placing counter magic on them.

Its better not the burn them because sometimes magicians put secondary magic on the taweez which only become active when the original magic is destroyed. Ironically its activated by burning.

The ones to be careful about are the ones with layer of wax on them. Usually its the wax that has had words of magic read on it, so when the wax burns it activates a secondary magic.

Might sound crazy. Better to learn from the mistakes of others than to become one of the victims.

The solution? Rip the taweez and soak the stuff in ruqya water and dump them in the river.

Allah Knows Best

imam bukhari
03-16-2010, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abu_musab461

Yes ayat alkursi while destroying it, but one needs to read the protective adkhaar in the morning and evening.

Do you think that you can go around destroying magical charms and the magicians/ jinns are going to sit there and watch you destroy their hard work?

Sometimes magician try to protect their "work" against those who try destroy them by placing counter magic on them.

Its better not the burn them because sometimes magicians put secondary magic on the taweez which only become active when the original magic is destroyed. Ironically its activated by burning.

The ones to be careful about are the ones with layer of wax on them. Usually its the wax that has had words of magic read on it, so when the wax burns it activates a secondary magic.

Might sound crazy. Better to learn from the mistakes of others than to become one of the victims.

The solution? Rip the taweez and soak the stuff in ruqya water and dump them in the river.

Allah Knows Best
Assalaam o alaykum,

The Messenger of Allaah affirmed that whoever recites ayatul qursee in the morning, it will protect him from black magic till night, and whoever recites it in the night, it will protect him from black magic till morning....

By Allaah, I fear no black magic...

Y? Bcz I have trust in my Lord (Subhaanahu Wa Ta'aalah)...

He affirmed no harm would come to me, and I believe that...

Chuck
03-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Do they really work?

brotherubaid
03-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Where abouts in Uk sister , please be aware , u dont wana take it to those who believe in these things n create them , Like hidden peer or saint or "apparent righteous" person or imam of the masjid or sufi saab, coz they just might tell u its fien n its alright.

See with taweez , it could be magic , it definetly is shirk , and well even if its some sort of ayaat n all n duaas n strange arabic wors that some "extra smart" person came up with , it can still make a person commit shirk , epending on why did he getit n hang it or wear it, but since u metioned u found them , InshahAllah have them checked out to see if they are magic or not , if some one had just brought it for any problesm they were facing pr protection , then unfortunatley they have fallen in shirk , and may Allah forgive them n help them understand and repent , coz Allah acccepts the repentace n he is the most forgiving.

but yes again , where abouts in Uk sister n lets see if we can suggest a masjid for u to go to or center

ardianto
03-25-2010, 03:42 AM
There is a word in my Sundanese local language, Tawis/Tawees. It's means :

#1. Bid, offer, bargain.

#2. Signs that written by hand on paper. (Di-tawis = signed ..... Tawis-an = signature).

Just wondering, is Tawis in second meaning originally from Thaveez in Urdu ?.

islamirama
03-25-2010, 04:07 AM
if the amulet is made with Qur’aan or du’aa’s narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then there is a difference of opinion among the salaf, but the correct view is that it is haraam. See question no. 10543.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/10543

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
There is a word in my Sundanese local language, Tawis/Tawees. It's means :

#1. Bid, offer, bargain.

#2. Signs that written by hand on paper. (Di-tawis = signed ..... Tawis-an = signature).

Just wondering, is Tawis in second meaning originally from Thaveez in Urdu ?.
A Taweez is usually some talis with quranic verses, hadith or some other stuff written on it. It involves writing something on a paper and folding it up and wearing it for some purpose. it goes well with your #2 definition. I believe the similar definition maybe because they both probably come a arabic root word.

Lonely Gal
03-25-2010, 08:07 AM
Buckinghamshire

abu_musab461
03-29-2010, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
Do they really work?
do taweez work? Well 99% of the ones I've come across and disposed of are full of shirk words and messages so needless to say they were affecting the victims health and mind. When disposed of via the method mentioned above the victim almost immediately feel lighter bettter and free. And continue to improve biiznilla

cihad
03-29-2010, 11:36 AM
dont be afraid of anything other than Allah, get rid of the taweez, and seek protection from Allah only

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!