/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank you allah and everyone who did pray for me...

zana
03-11-2010, 11:21 AM
I would like to say thank you to allah for making it very easy and saving me from the trouble. Alhumdulilla everything went fine yesterday and i came out with a positive response. Thank you to everyone who cared and did dua for me i shall remember you all in my prays.......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-11-2010, 10:04 PM
al7mdlillah .. I was about to make a thread asking you how it went..

:w:

Predator
03-11-2010, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zana
I would like to say thank you to allah for making it very easy and saving me from the trouble.
Trouble with what ?

zana
03-12-2010, 08:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
al7mdlillah .. I was about to make a thread asking you how it went..

:w:
Thank you sister alhumdililah everything went well, i can finally move on with my life and stay on the right path.....

Thank u sister

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
03-12-2010, 09:00 AM
:wa:

[QUOTE=zana;1304011]I would like to say thank you to allah for making it very easy QUOTE]

Alhamdulillah.

Asiyah3
03-12-2010, 09:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zana
I would like to say thank you to allah for making it very easy and saving me from the trouble. Alhumdulilla everything went fine yesterday and i came out with a positive response. Thank you to everyone who cared and did dua for me i shall remember you all in my prays.......
Al-hamdulillah! ´Thanks for informing us I'm glad everything went well for you. May Allah keep you on the straight path :)

tigerkhan
04-16-2010, 03:47 AM
Thanks to ALLAh....
i today see this thread by visiting ur profile. Blv i had made pryer for u and i am v.v.v.glad by seeing ur this thread....otherwise me was wondering bcz i see u not active after that. so i think let to see ur profile....thanks GOD, u r safe....but dont do silly things agains in future.lol.
May ALLAH SWT helps u in every step of ur life.
JZK

syilla
04-16-2010, 09:05 AM
Alhamdulillah... i'm happy to hear :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!