/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AssalaamuAlaikum brothers n sisters

Hussein_
03-12-2010, 01:05 PM
i am Hussein from Mauritius........ I was born a Muslim but still have a lot more to learn about Islam. i'm sure u people will b of great help...

may peace b upon all of us.......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
03-12-2010, 01:08 PM
:wa: Wr Wb
Mauritius... haven't heard much about that country :/ Anyways, Enjoy your stay, inshallah. :) (and you will become a full member after you reach 50 posts...)

cat eyes
03-12-2010, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
:wa: Wr Wb
Mauritius... haven't heard much about that country :/ Anyways, Enjoy your stay, inshallah. :) (and you will become a full member after you reach 50 posts...)
thats cos the population is extremely small. ;D the country use to belong to france.

welcome to the forum :D

Hussein_
03-12-2010, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
thats cos the population is extremely small. ;D the country use to belong to france.

welcome to the forum :D

everything u said is true! our country belonged to the dutch first, the british, the french, and finally became independent on 12th march 1964, exactly 56 years ago. our population is small about 1.2 million, and about 17% of us are Muslims....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BintAbee
03-12-2010, 03:04 PM
:sl:

Mauritius is a popular holiday destination...

btw, Welcome bro and I hope you benefit from LI

:w:

Life_Is_Short
03-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Welcome to IB :)

Binyamine
03-12-2010, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hussein_
everything u said is true! our country belonged to the dutch first, the british, the french, and finally became independent on 12th march 1964, exactly 56 years ago. our population is small about 1.2 million, and about 17% of us are Muslims....
Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

A small correction, if i am not wrong, then Mauritius got its Independence on 12 March 1968 and it became a republic on 12 March 1992. Mauritius is name after the Dutch Prince Maurice Van Nassau.

Mauritius is a paradise Island with one of the finest beach in the world. Its inhabitants are really good and genereous people.

Dear Brother, welcome to the Forum. Insha'Allah we shall benefit from you and you shall benefit from us.

Hussein_
03-12-2010, 05:29 PM
thanks for correcting ma Binyamine........ its 1968 not 64

Misz_Muslimah
03-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Strzelecki
03-13-2010, 02:02 AM
Wa3alaikum salaam ahkee Hussein_.
Insha'Allah you benefit immensely from your stay here. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!