/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help for newcomer

Hussein_
03-12-2010, 01:32 PM
AssalaamuAlaikum brothers n sisters, sorry if i'm not posting in the right sub-forum,but i need help......
i am currently living in an ex-soviet union country, and recently a friend of mine(a girl) told me about her desire to convert to Islam........
i know that girl since about four years and she was having a rather difficult life. she was initially a Christian and was researching more deeply about her own religion when she came across the Holy Quran and was impressed by Islam, so she decided to convert.

Here, where we are currently living Islam is not well propagated and she does not know from whom to ask directly for help...............

But she has no idea how to perform prayers and has no clue how to start.......
So, basically i am asking if anyone here has any guides for newcomers how to start, but i need it in RUSSIAN..... i searched the net but couldn't find any
Also any kind of advice would be kindly appreciated.....

Please help me if u can

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Binyamine
03-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

Dear Brother in Islam, here are some links which a brother by the nickname of rpg2 gave me to give you. Insha'Allah you shall find it beneficial.

Wa alaykum Asssalam!

chek this brother a lot of books and material

on the top books and material how to pray

http://seyfullah.tauhid.biz

also

http://www.sawab.info/

Binyamine
03-13-2010, 10:39 AM

Dear Brother in Islam, here are some links which a brother by the nickname of rpg2 gave me to give you. Insha'Allah you shall find it beneficial.

Wa alaykum Asssalam!

chek this brother a lot of books and material

on the top books and material how to pray

http://seyfullah.tauhid.biz

also

http://www.sawab.info/

Ummu Sufyaan
03-13-2010, 10:50 AM
:sl:
i advise you to direct her to the local masjid and/or sisters in the area(for eg if you have a sister) to help her with her deen...this intermingling is a no-no :peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hussein_
03-13-2010, 01:11 PM
thank you brother Binyamine. i am grateful to u n brother rpg2. i checked the contents n am sure they'll b very useful.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
i advise you to direct her to the local masjid and/or sisters in the area(for eg if you have a sister) to help her with her deen...this intermingling is a no-no :peace:
actually sister, there is no real masjid in the town where we r living.... our masjid is a room in the hostel where i am living, run by fellow muslim students n all of us are men........so i thought that it would b inappropriate for her to learn among us......

Ummu Sufyaan
03-14-2010, 09:54 AM
^how about ask her to sign up here and inshallah some sisters can help her out.

Hussein_
03-14-2010, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
^how about ask her to sign up here and inshallah some sisters can help her out.
sure, i'll ask her to sign up here...........thnks for your advice

Binyamine
03-15-2010, 09:43 PM

There is also another Islamic Forum which has a russian section where i think she should be joining. Here is the link brother in Islam:

May Allah help you in your this good tasks.

Hussein_
03-16-2010, 11:18 AM
thanks again brother Binyamine

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!