/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours :@

Getoffmyback
03-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Its almost impossible to live with perfect neighbours . There will always be 1 or 2 bad apples in the building . Why Why Whyyyyyy:(

Islamicaly i know that we should be good with them ? But what if they are not good with us? What if they don't want to reason with us ? What if they don't want to stand down ? Seriously people are loosing it:( i want to press charges but i always back down from it :(

How to deal with them?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
03-12-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't know how serious your situation is so i'll give you general advice.
If they're trying to harm you or making your life a living hell in anyway then (Islamically and lagally) it is your right/duty to take action. Try to talk to them first. If this does not work then contact the council/authority responsible for your area. They will then take action accordingly. Just make sure you don't violate any of their rights, be it islamic, legal or anyother. I know some people like to test your patience but be calm and nice.

May Allah make this easy for you.

Getoffmyback
03-12-2010, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short
I don't know how serious your situation is so i'll give you general advice.
If they're trying to harm you or making your life a living hell in anyway then (Islamically and lagally) it is your right/duty to take action. Try to talk to them first. If this does not work then contact the council/authority responsible for your area. They will then take action accordingly. Just make sure you don't violate any of their rights, be it islamic, legal or anyother. I know some people like to test your patience but be calm and nice.

May Allah make this easy for you.
hehe i just got a call from this neighbour he wants to cooperate :) cool

MMohammed
03-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Lol.^^
Cool.MashaAllah :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Life_Is_Short
03-12-2010, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
hehe i just got a call from this neighbour he wants to cooperate :) cool
I'm glad it worked out for you. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!