/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This nasty road accident happened at my neighbourhood (with pics)

north_malaysian
03-13-2010, 02:54 AM
Last Wednesday (10.03.2010), a nasty road accidents happened outside our neighbourhood, Kulim Hi-Tech Park...

An out of control crane rammed into five cars at the junction in front of our neighbourhood.

This KIA Spectra car was rammed by the crane. The driver, a woman and her child survived.

The worst of all, another car under the crane...

can you survive... if you're the driver of this car?

then they saw a women wearing hijab trapped inside the car... is she dead?

Her husband (with blue jacket) rush to the scene to see his pregnant wife. He was calling his wife's name.

Then.. miracle happened.... she's still alive and cried "Tolong!"("Help!)

Now.. they have to save her...

the Firemen looking for her

Masha Allah!!! She's still alive!!!

The firemen cut the car

They lifted up the crane..

The victim.

The victim.

She and her unborn baby are safe.

Her car.....

P/S: These pics are taken from http://keindahanislam-sofia.blogspot...mpap-kren.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-13-2010, 02:59 AM
sob7an Allah..
May Allah swt save her..

that is pretty horrific, I don't know how anyone can survive such a crash.. two of my friends died this time last year to a drunk driver =(

north_malaysian
03-13-2010, 03:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
sob7an Allah..
May Allah swt save her..

that is pretty horrific, I don't know how anyone can survive such a crash.. two of my friends died this time last year to a drunk driver =(
she and her healthy baby survived... Alhamdulillah that the hospital is like 50m from the scene, and the fire station 10m.

when the crane lifted the other crane ... everybody thought that whosoever inside the car was already dead...

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-13-2010, 04:05 AM
:sl:
Mashah Allah...it is almost impossible to imagine that someone could survive this accident even with minor injuries. About a week before I saw an accident on highway on my way back to home from college, a man was run over by a truck and probably he was stuck under the rear tires of the truck he was dead by that time, when he was taken out of there he was cut into two, all his guts were out...I would have puked if I saw it for some more time;D.
Moral of the story: Drive/ride safely especially on highways and supplicate for safe travel. May Allah save us from fatal accidents. Amen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
03-13-2010, 08:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
Moral of the story: Drive/ride safely especially on highways and supplicate for safe travel. May Allah save us from fatal accidents. Amen
Amin!! You can drive safely... but still can be involved in an accident caused by others... like this one... those 5 cars were stopping at the junction because of red light and suddenly, this crane truck coming towards them from the other side of the road... they just cant escape it...

Samiun
03-13-2010, 08:34 AM
Hmmm, where did this happened? KL?

north_malaysian
03-13-2010, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
Hmmm, where did this happened? KL?
Kulim Hi-Tech Park, State of Kedah, Malaysia...

just outside my neighbourhood... it happened at 5.00 PM and I arrived at home at 6.40 PM... i only managed to see when they took her out from 50m distance as there were so many people looking at it... i think that the whole neighbourhood came out..

ardianto
03-13-2010, 10:48 AM
If I only see picture of their car, I must be assume they were not survive.

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-13-2010, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Amin!! You can drive safely... but still can be involved in an accident caused by others... like this one... those 5 cars were stopping at the junction because of red light and suddenly, this crane truck coming towards them from the other side of the road... they just cant escape it...
Yes, sometimes it's your fate...'wa sharrihi wa khairihi minallahi ta'ala' And Good and Bad is from Allah Almighty';D;D;D;D

Strzelecki
03-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Subhan'Allah!
Allah (swt) protected them!

aadil77
03-13-2010, 02:57 PM
SubhanAllah, all you can say is that it wasn't her time to go

aadil77
03-13-2010, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
sob7an Allah..
May Allah swt save her..

Did the driver die as well?

Italianguy
03-13-2010, 03:39 PM
WoW! God was truly with that women. Amen!

جوري
03-13-2010, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Did the driver die as well?
No he survived the SOB.. he was hospitalized but survived, they were dead on the scene.. imagine after all their struggles with medical school and being accepted for their residency in two different states, they were to be wed, they died on the weekend he came up to see her.. sob7an Allah.. it is so senseless.. I prefer not to think about it, although it does elucidate for me that the things in life we perceive as important are completely meaningless!

:w:

Danah
03-13-2010, 08:43 PM
oh GOD!!! It's really awful to witness such things! People are going crazy sometimes when they drive in streets, what's wrong with those?? Do they think that they are flying in the sky in a crazy speed??
Alhumdulilah that everyone is safe

Woodrow
03-13-2010, 09:19 PM

Mashallah, the woman survived.

I wonder how many reading this will stop and think of how close they are to death each time they step into an automobile?

I wonder how many of us ever stop and think of how close to death, we each are every second of our lives?

Italianguy
03-13-2010, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Mashallah, the woman survived.

I wonder how many reading this will stop and think of how close they are to death each time they step into an automobile?

I wonder how many of us ever stop and think of how close to death, we each are every second of our lives?
I wonder how many of us will stop, and pray for those that died and others who lose there lives in these wrecks.

Supreme
03-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Thank God she survived!

north_malaysian
03-13-2010, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
If I only see picture of their car, I must be assume they were not survive.

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.
Allahu Akbar!!

north_malaysian
03-13-2010, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
Yes, sometimes it's your fate...'wa sharrihi wa khairihi minallahi ta'ala' And Good and Bad is from Allah Almighty';D;D;D;D
yeah.. I hope her baby will be a very good person in the future... he survived a car crash before he was born... how cool is that...

north_malaysian
03-13-2010, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
oh GOD!!! It's really awful to witness such things! People are going crazy sometimes when they drive in streets, what's wrong with those?? Do they think that they are flying in the sky in a crazy speed??
Alhumdulilah that everyone is safe
the roads in Kulim Hi-Tech Park are 4 lanes, mostly straight... many people speed on those roads especially at night to test their car speed power..

Unknown to these crazy people the roads are not really straight and the area is a hilly area... that's why the speed limit is 80km/h.... the road where this particular accident happened the speed limit is 60km/h as there are schools and hospital.

two days after this incident, on 12.03.2010 a big lorry with chemical rammed into a car... nobody hurts but the police had to close the main road into the area... so I was in a massive jam for an hour as we had to use alternative route

i took this pic from my friend's facebook profile.

ابن آل مرة
08-29-2010, 12:59 PM
These pics remind me of my friend who died in a horrific accident on the highway almost 3 yrs ago. He had another friend with him, who also died in the crash. My friend turned 18 just a week before he died subhanAllah. Allah yer7amo.

Mujahideen92
08-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Wow that is amazing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!