/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Benefits from 'The Best of Stories'

Badrul
03-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Benefits from the 'Best of Stories'
As Salaamu'Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Ahlan wa Sahlan :D

Just thought I'd start a new thread. Lets see how many benefits we can derive from the story of Yusuf 'Alaihi salaam?

Dream #1
Yusuf Alayhisalam related his dream to his father Ya'qub Alayhisalam, wherein he saw 11 stars and the sun and the moon together

Dream #2
When Yusuf Alayhisalam was in prison, his two cell-mates asked him to interpret their dreams

Dream #3
Al Aziz asked his servant to find someone to interpret his dream

who's next?

Jazakum'Allahu Khairen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
03-13-2010, 02:05 PM
:wasalamex

This thread might be helpful for members to derive benefits and post them here: http://www.islamicboard.com/quran/13...rah-yusuf.html :)

'Abd-al Latif
03-13-2010, 02:09 PM
:salamext:

How can you not know of Prohpet Yusuf (a.s)? The salaf would say that anyone encountering any sorrow should read Surah Yusuf, the symbol of patience and righteousness. If there is any surah in Qur'an that I am really acquainted with it is Surah Yusuf.

Badrul
03-13-2010, 02:44 PM
:wa:

JazakumAllahu khairen Akhi Uthman & Abd-Al Latif for your input.

One thing though akhi Uthman, you didn't leave a 'point of benefit' from Surah Yusuf? lols ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sohail1234
05-31-2013, 05:02 AM
assalam o alikum
i didn't understand this post :/ :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!