PDA

View Full Version : Dramatic assassination (attempt)



Argamemnon
03-13-2010, 03:05 PM
I've been a little obsessed with assassinations lately. I don't know why lol!

This is a dramatic assassination attempt in 1988 in Turkey. The prime minister is almost killed but miraculously survives, because the bullet only injures his hand. Afterwards, he says; "only God decides when I'm going to die, and I have submitted to him" with cheers from the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vFXBJ99oMg

Feel free to post some assassination videos :embarrass
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
03-13-2010, 05:07 PM
oh my gosh that looked so scary:exhausted
Reply

Dagless
03-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Argamemnon
I've been a little obsessed with assassinations lately.

Feel free to post some assassination videos :embarrass
Those are 2 sentences I probably wouldn't say on an Islamic forum in this climate lol.
Reply

CosmicPathos
03-13-2010, 05:24 PM
I want this stupid thread deleted. No offense.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
cat eyes
03-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
I want this stupid thread deleted. No offense.
why do you say that?
Reply

CosmicPathos
03-13-2010, 05:33 PM
how is watching assassination attempts cool and fitting to an islamic forum?
Reply

-Fallen Angel-
03-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
how is watching assassination attempts cool and fitting to an islamic forum?
I agree, i don't see a point to this thread. Maybe he can clarify for us?
I guess OP likes assassinations, like he mentioned... ^o)
Reply

cat eyes
03-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
how is watching assassination attempts cool and fitting to an islamic forum?
couldnt u have said it in a much nicer way :D bit harsh dont u think but half the threads on here have nothing even remotely related to islam either :D
Reply

CosmicPathos
03-13-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
couldnt u have said it in a much nicer way :D bit harsh dont u think but half the threads on here have nothing even remotely related to islam either :D
This is violence. Death. Our hair should stand up when seeing someone dying because we know our fate after death but here we are, enjoying assassination attempts. and DRAMATIC ones at that.

I am harsh by nature. Life has taught me harshness well. Sorry if that hurt. My intentions are clear.
Reply

cat eyes
03-13-2010, 05:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWk1L3FX5_8

i found this documentry interesting. its about president kennedy assassination
Reply

cat eyes
03-14-2010, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by mad_scientist
This is violence. Death. Our hair should stand up when seeing someone dying because we know our fate after death but here we are, enjoying assassination attempts. and DRAMATIC ones at that.

I am harsh by nature. Life has taught me harshness well. Sorry if that hurt. My intentions are clear.
there was no violence in that vid whats so ever nobody was hurt. btw it is a good thing to talk about death too and watch it happen to somebody else because it makes each and everyone of us remember that we ourselves could die at anytime or be murdered so we should become closer to Allah when we witness things like that and we should not make any enemy for ourselves

this is history and there is nothing wrong with history. if a person has interest in hitler it dose not necessarily make that person a mad man dose it?:hmm:
Reply

Ishaaq
03-14-2010, 04:02 PM
LOL we muslims are too obsessed with violence. We need to calm down.
Reply

The_Prince
03-14-2010, 04:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM

thats one to watch. :)
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!