/* */

PDA

View Full Version : eager to learn more

blondie
03-14-2010, 07:59 AM
i am constantly on yahoo chat under religion and spirituality and today i came acrossed a question from a muslim asking why christians believed the way the do about the muslims and then i realized that not everyone thinks the same no matter what the religion is and his question raised even more in my mind. i recently took theology in religions as a required course for my BA and found the different religions of the world interesting and was provided with this site to learn more about the muslims. i wish that there did not have to be so many different religions and that everyone would have the capability of loving one another. any information that you can provide to help me understand would be greatly appreciated.:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
04-06-2010, 05:59 PM
peace,

you can download free books on Islam from: www.islamicbulletin.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!