/* */

PDA

View Full Version : introduction

blondie
03-14-2010, 08:12 AM
sorry, forgot to introduce myself before i posted a couple of questions. I was led to this site as i regularly visit the ask and answer yahoo chat and a person of the muslim community asked why the americans think the way they do amout the muslims. when he did it raised some questions i didn't realize had been in the back of my mind. i am here to gain knowledge understanding and respect for the muslim community.:embarrass

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fטлку
03-14-2010, 08:16 AM
^ Hey Blondie :D
I used to be a regular at the Y!A Ramadan section. It used to be soooo awesome but now it just hurts to go there....its overrun by trolls imsad
But anyway, have a really fun time here. If you have any questions, just catch the nearest user. I don't think anybody minds :D

Misz_Muslimah
03-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Hope you have a great stay Blondie! :)

Strzelecki
03-14-2010, 11:05 AM
Hey Blondie.
Welcome to the forums.
Insha'Allah you have a decent stay here. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
03-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Sawdah
03-14-2010, 09:21 PM
:welcome: to the forum Blondie.
InshaAllah (god-willing), I hope you have a beneficial stay. :)

Italianguy
03-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Ciao la sorella! Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will benefit greatly here.

God be with you.

OurIslamic
03-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Welcome to the forum blondie :D.

I don't go on Yahoo Answers much any more because of all the trolls, as the sister above said.

Rafeeq
03-21-2010, 04:11 AM
Welcome to the Islamic Board dot com

mish mash
03-21-2010, 02:01 PM
welcum blondie!! :)
ope u enjoy it ere!! :D
xx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!