/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Has the meaning/significance of the ritual Jihad in Islam changed in significance?

Zackyzone
03-14-2010, 08:54 AM
Has The ritual changed in significance/meaning to muslims from the time of the Prphet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) to contemporay times?

This is for a Studies of Religion assignment i have for school. I need to gather ethnographic research on a topic of my choice and explain how the religion has changed the religion. One of my focus questions to answer this is the above question: "Has The ritual changed in significance/meaning to muslims from the time of the Prphet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) to contemporay times?". Please leave your email address when you answer so i may ask you some more questions, Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
03-14-2010, 08:56 AM
EDIT:
it's against forum rules to give out personal information.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!