/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Aqsa is going to be destroyed soon

Samiun
03-14-2010, 10:30 AM
:sl: Brothers & Sisters

It's official, it is going to be destroyed soon. When will we Muslims wake up? This should be a daily topic that should be discussed by Muslims all over the world, but what do they do? They sit down and keep quiet and I don't mean any of you on this board. I'm talking about Muslims who dare to call themselves Muslims, Muslims who dare to say "Yeah we're Muslims, we're going to heaven" but in reality they left the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad SAW and abandon the 5 pillars of Islam. It has come to my attention that the end of time is here, but when will the help of Allah S.W.T. come? When we Muslims get cornered and desperate such as Nabi Musa A.S., who got help from Allah S.W.T. to split the sea and give him and his people a chance to escape... That was a desperate time as Fir'Aun was chasing after him...

Occupied Jerusalem, March 14, 2010 (Pal Telegraph)- Israeli occupation authorities have continued to close Jerusalem, the Old City and the area around Al-Aqsa Mosque for the third day consecutively, to ensure that extremist Jewish groups break into Al-Aqsa today, as Israeli war minister Ehud Barak has ordered forces to close the West Bank fully until Tuesday midnight.

Settler groups, backed by Israeli army, announced earlier they would storm Al-Aqsa Mosque on Sunday and Monday, to establish a Jewish synagogue, followed by laying the foundation for constructing the alleged Temple on Tuesday.

Israeli occupation forces have increased on Sunday their presence at the entrances to the Old City and Al-Aqsa Mosque, prohibited men under the age of 50 from attending prayers at Al-Aqsa Mosque and carried out extensive search campaigns in the area.

Israeli occupation forces have sealed off the West Bank and imposed a full curfew until Tuesday-which was supposed to be lifted on Sunday.

Israeli radio reported that these decisions were made to prevent rioting and public order disturbance; however, Israel would allow in humanitarian cases with permits, issued by Israeli Civil Administration.

Violent clashes erupted on Saturday between the Palestinians and occupation forces at the courtyard of Bab Al-Amud, Sultan Suleiman Street and Al-Misrara market, adjacent to walls of the occupied Jerusalem, due to strict siege imposed by Israeli occupation forces on Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Old City.

Prominent Palestinian Islamic and national figures urged Palestinians to station at Al-Aqsa Mosque in the coming days, in response to settlers' radical schemes of opening the synagogue and laying the foundation of the alleged Temple on Tuesday.
Older news, this should've been clear to ALL Muslims around the world

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...ws%2FNWELayout

"Oh Allah please hear my Dua, please help your ummah"

To all those conspiracy theorists out there, I fear that you are correct and the Temple is being created for their Messiah(Dajjal)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
03-14-2010, 10:38 AM
:sl:
how old is this:?

i dont think they are going to destroy it as it is a holy site to Muslims, Christians and Jews (?) im inclined to think though that they like to make it sound that there is actually something wrong to cause anxiety, fear, etc.

اللهم أعز الإسلام والمسلمين

aadil77
03-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Is this a sign of qiyamah? because if they do ever build that temple it'll be a major event, so I'm wonderin if this has been mentioned in any hadith.

I know the zionazi's can evict, demolish and build anything, just like they've done with masjids and homes so they'll probably get away with this using some kind of bullsh*t formal explanation. They'll probably say something like the land was registered to jews a few thousand years ago by god and that there aren't any valid building permits for the masjid - illegal building and must be demolished etc etc

Supreme
03-14-2010, 11:06 AM
A thread like this pops up every now and then, but nothing ever comes on it. The main problem with the allegations is that they pre suppose the Israelis are morons, and that they'll inadvertently knock down the Al Aqsa mosque (my personal favourite mosque in the Islamic world, btw, hopefully I'll be able to visit it one day) without fear of repurcussions. But they aren't stupid. They're very intelligent. The Israelis aren't going to knock down Al Aqsa, or else that's the end of the world as we know it, and certainly the end of Israel.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
03-14-2010, 11:10 AM
:sl: To both brother and sister

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
how old is this:?

i dont think they are going to destroy it as it is a holy site to Muslims, Christians and Jews (?) im inclined to think though that they like to make it sound that there is actually something wrong to cause anxiety, fear, etc.

اللهم أعز الإسلام والمسلمين
The news I posted is Today's news and the link is a link to a news which discuss about the Mosque a year ago.

I forgot to give a link so here it is http://www.paltelegraph.com/palestin...al-aqsa-mosque

Is this a sign of qiyamah? because if they do ever build that temple it'll be a major event, so I'm wonderin if this has been mentioned in any hadith.

I know the zionazi's can evict, demolish and build anything, just like they've done with masjids and homes so they'll probably get away with this using some kind of bullsh*t formal explanation. They'll probably say something like the land was registered to jews a few thousand years ago by god and that there aren't any valid building permits for the masjid - illegal building and must be demolished etc etc
I don't know, but I know when Makkah is destroyed there's that sign. But please be aware, although the signs have came it would be hard to predict the time. But keep your eyes peeled for this hadith:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Busr: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The time between the great war and the conquest of the city (Constantinople) will be six years, and the Dajjal (Antichrist) will come forth in the seventh. (Book #37, Hadith #4283)

Ishaaq
03-14-2010, 11:19 AM

I think you people are confused. It's not Masjid al Aqsa that will be destroyed soon, but rather the Ka'aba itself, as prophecised by the Messenger of Allaah :saws:

According to the prophecy, it will be destroyed by an Ethiopian black leader, who will turn the Ka'aba, the most sacred place of worship in the religion of Al Islaam, into a pile of rubble.

The point is, as the 'Ulama have explained, that as time progresses, in general things get worse for the Muslims, as the Hour approaches, as the coming of the Dajjaal approaches, and as the descent of the Messiah (alayhi salaam) approaches. However, it is not upon the Muslims to despair, rather the final affair is for the Religion of Al Islaam, which will prevail over all other religions, and through the Son of Mary (alayhi salaam) the Messiah we are waiting for, all other religions will be exterminated.

The Hadeeth of the Ghuraba gives glad tidings to those Muslims living in the latter times who revive the Sunnah and return to their religion, when the people in general have become corrupted.

aadil77
03-14-2010, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
A thread like this pops up every now and then, but nothing ever comes on it. The main problem with the allegations is that they pre suppose the Israelis are morons, and that they'll inadvertently knock down the Al Aqsa mosque (my personal favourite mosque in the Islamic world, btw, hopefully I'll be able to visit it one day) without fear of repurcussions. But they aren't stupid. They're very intelligent. The Israelis aren't going to knock down Al Aqsa, or else that's the end of the world as we know it, and certainly the end of Israel.
Israel aren't scared of provoking anyone, why would they when they have the whole US military behind them

Supreme
03-14-2010, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Israel aren't scared of provoking anyone, why would they when they have the whole US military behind them
Well, they are. US military or no US military, Israel and the planet have too much to loose if another world war breaks out.

DavidK565
03-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Stories like these are all nonsense. The Al-Aqsa mosque is never going to be destroyed. The vast, vast majority of Jews don't want it destroyed either. It is a culturally and religiously important place to Judaism, Christianity and Islam. And there are only a small number of Jews (the Hassidic Jews and some of the Orthodox) who wish to have it destroyed so that the temple can be rebuilt. The rest of the Jewish population is not looking for that to ever happen.

Now, calling the Israeli military "occupational forces" is a whole other issue, as, my friend, you can not be an occupier in your own country :shade:

aadil77
03-14-2010, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DavidK565
Now, calling the Israeli military "occupational forces" is a whole other issue, as, my friend, you can not be an occupier in your own country :shade:
Exactly and since muslims will never recognise israel it means that israelis are occupiers in lands which they stole and evicted people from.

north_malaysian
03-15-2010, 02:59 AM
well.. my country never recognise Israel... so in our eyes ... Israel military is an occupational forces... Israel is nothing to us just like Abkhazia, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, South Ossetia, Transnistria or Nagorno Karabakh,

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-15-2010, 03:18 AM
Well, well, destruction of Al-Aqsa mosque is one of the signs of the Hour near...I don't get surprised if the mosque get destroys and the treasures beneath is revealed...These zionists are digging the mosque to unearth the Book of Magic which was burried down there by Sulaiman AS (Solomon). It's all about freemasons, illuminati and magic...watch this...Part 1 search for the other 3 parts and watch it...

theblackcloud
03-15-2010, 03:21 AM
Israel stole Palestinian land. It's not their country, it's the sovereign land of Palestinians. Zionists have expanded into their territory and literally just snatched their own land away from them. The UN partition plan did not help matters[1], nor did massive Jewish immigration into Palestine help either[2].

Footnotes

• 1. Palestine Shrinks. Pictures ordered from 1947, UN PLAN 1947, 1949-1967, 2005, in order.
  • 2. Massive Jewish immigration into Palestine sparks revolt.

sister herb
03-15-2010, 08:05 PM
From todays news:

Urgent appeal to all Palestinians to defend Aqsa Mosque[ 15/03/2010 - 04:27 PM ]

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Preacher of the Aqsa Mosque Sheikh Ikrima Sabri issued on Sunday an urgent appeal to all Palestinians to be alert to the Israeli preparations to open a mythical synagogue tomorrow and head to the holy Aqsa Mosque to defend it by all means.

In a statement, Sheikh Sabri warned that the hurva (ruin) synagogue is a prelude to the building of the alleged temple of Solomon on the ruins of the Aqsa Mosque, affirming that the story of this synagogue is fictitious and was made to pave the way towards the demolition of the holy Mosque.

He noted that the higher Islamic council and Jerusalemite organizations issued a statement to call on all Palestinians at home to travel to the Aqsa Mosque on Tuesday to defend it against the dangers threatening it.

The preacher highlighted that the Palestinians alone cannot stand in the face of the Israeli occupation, calling on all Arab and Muslim peoples and governments to support them in these critical moments.

In a related development, Haaretz newspaper reported that the Israeli police deployed today reinforcements of 2,500 policemen in east Jerusalem in preparations for the opening ceremony to be held for the synagogue and tightened its restrictions on the entry of Palestinians to the Aqsa Mosque.

The Israeli police had already deployed more than 3,000 policemen in Jerusalem.

The newspaper quoted Israeli chief of police Dudi Cohen as saying that the Israeli police are ready and present throughout Jerusalem and will act in accordance to their assessment of the situation as well as intelligence information.

For their part, extremist Jewish groups have launched a campaign of incitement against the Palestinians, Christians and Muslims, calling on them to leave what they claimed the land of Israel.

In a statement they distributed on the streets of Jerusalem on Monday, the groups said that it was written in their Torah that the land of Israel is a small land, belongs only to the Jewish people and others are prohibited to live in it permanently.

The statement blatantly called on Palestinians to leave Israel in order to ensure peace.

In light of this serious Israeli escalation against Jerusalem and the Islamic holy sites in Palestine, the national and Islamic forces in the holy city called in a joint statement on citizens to continue their vigil at the Aqsa Mosque and visit it for prayers in preparation for any settlers’ attempt to attack it.

Their statement called for a general commercial strike for two hours on Sunday and today.

For his part, Arab Knesset member Ibrahim Sarsour strongly denounced in a press statement the unprecedented Israeli escalation against Jerusalem and the Aqsa Mosque, warning that this escalation would explode the whole region and the world.

Sarsour stressed that what is happening is a blatant Israeli attempt to impose a policy of fait accompli through ensuring a Jewish majority in east Jerusalem in order to make it impossible for Palestinians to demand Jerusalem as a capital of their independent state.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...bqSYepoO6qw%3d

Nora.
03-15-2010, 08:21 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

"وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا
فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ أُولاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُواْ خِلالَ الدِّيَارِ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولاً
ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا
إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لأَنفُسِكُمْ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوؤُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُواْ الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُواْ مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا "

و
اللهِ إني كلما غمني أمر ثالث الحرمين , وأولى القبلتين ,
تذكرتُ هذه الآيات , فأجد فيها خير سلوىً لغمّي وحزني

Listen to this

http://www.alraidiah.org/up/up/22707082420081119.mp3

DavidK565
03-16-2010, 04:59 PM
I agree with the notion that the Palestinian people deserve their own country, however the animosity toward the "zionists" is unfounded and spreading false rumors about destroying mosques and uncovering mystical books (seriously, dude????) is all nonsense and doesn't help.

Lets get some historical perspective:

Firstly, in the 20th century, there was never a country called "Palestine". It was a British territory. After WWII, the plan was created to split the land between the Palestinians and the Jews, with Jerusalem being split. Makes sense to me.

But that didn't work out for a variety of reasons. Both sides are at fault for that. In the "war of independence" in 1948 and the Six day war of 1967, Israel expanded their territory. In the Six day war, Israel was attacked and in the war, Israel took over the other half of Jerusalem, and "to the victor, go the spoils." That's the way its always been.

I am certainly NOT saying that the Jews have been innocent in all of this. But the fact remains: Israel is a country, and Jerusalem is part of their territory. I think both sides need to do a better job of acknowledging each other's existence, otherwise this issue will go on forever, and as human beings, we all have better things to do.

yahia12
03-16-2010, 05:22 PM
InshAllah that wont happen. in fact i donk think they gain anything by destroying it. However i can see very emotional and political feelings involved in this thread wich is not related to islam. There is actually possiblity palestinian state, wich is westbank and so on, so what is the big deal? both sides will benefit. breath :)

sister herb
03-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Palestinians in J’lem create human cordon around Aqsa Mosque

[ 16/03/2010 - 03:55 PM ]

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Spokesman for the Islamic Movement in the 1948 occupied lands Zahi Anjidat said that the Palestinians of the holy city and the occupied lands managed on Tuesday morning to create a human cordon protecting the Aqsa Mosque.

The spokesman affirmed that a large number of Palestinian men and women from Jerusalem and the 1948 occupied lands were able to create a human shield around the Aqsa Mosque in order to protect it from any possible Israeli break-in.

He pointed out that extremist Jewish groups declared their intention to storm the courtyards of the Aqsa Mosque following the opening ceremony of the ruin synagogue in order to initiate another ceremony for the building of the alleged temple of Solomon.

In the same context, violent clashes broke out Tuesday morning in different Jerusalem areas especially in the vicinity of the Old City and the Aqsa Mosque, while the Israeli occupation forces are still besieging the holy city for the fourth consecutive day and prevent thousands of Palestinians from reaching the holy Mosque.

29 Palestinian young men were reportedly wounded during the clashes, four of them were taken prisoners among many others.

The IOF troops used batons and tear gas and flashbang grenades as well as mounted policemen and dogs to suppress the Palestinian protesters.

Sheikh Kamal Al-Khatib, the deputy head of the Islamic Movement in occupied lands, and Sheikh Ali Abu Sheikha, a senior Islamic Movement official were among those who were physically assaulted.

In light of the Israeli restrictions imposed on the entry of men into the Aqsa Mosque, dozens of Palestinian women were able to enter it as they were chanting slogans in response to the voices of Israeli settlers who gathered in Al-Buraq plaza in preparation for launching a sudden attack on the holy Mosque.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...XL7SGhwvxwY%3d

sister herb
03-16-2010, 08:56 PM
150 wounded in the day of rage
[ 16/03/2010 - 08:39 PM ]

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) used rubber bullets and teargas on Tuesday to disperse Palestinian demonstrations protesting the opening of the ruins synagogue near the Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem wounding 150 citizens.

Medical sources told the PIC reporter that 50 of the injured were hospitalized for treatment of bullet wounds while 100 received field treatment for breathing difficulties.

They said that IOF troops blocked entry of medical teams to the Old City of Jerusalem, adding that a Palestinian journalist was seriously hit with a bullet that penetrated his body in Aisawiye northeast of Jerusalem.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...rRljFHQ89uQ%3d

Supreme
03-16-2010, 10:53 PM
I read about this on the news. It's more to do with the political situation in Israel that Muslims have been banned from their holy sites than anything else. The Israeli government has quite few right wing ministers in, and in a system of government like Israel's, the Prime Minister cannot simply undermine the demands of his ministers, as one my be able to do as a President in America, or else the government will fall apart and the country will be in chaos. I'm also pleased America is disgreeing with Israel on its plans for Jewish settlements in East Jerusalem. After the millions of dollars America has given Israel, the least the Israelis can do is respect the peace solutions of the Americans.

aadil77
03-16-2010, 11:01 PM
The obama govt wont last another term with statements like that, the zionists are running the show.

the articles above are just another one of countless examples of zionist brutality against muslims

DavidK565
03-17-2010, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
150 wounded in the day of rage
[ 16/03/2010 - 08:39 PM ]

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) used rubber bullets and teargas on Tuesday to disperse Palestinian demonstrations protesting the opening of the ruins synagogue near the Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem wounding 150 citizens.

Medical sources told the PIC reporter that 50 of the injured were hospitalized for treatment of bullet wounds while 100 received field treatment for breathing difficulties.

They said that IOF troops blocked entry of medical teams to the Old City of Jerusalem, adding that a Palestinian journalist was seriously hit with a bullet that penetrated his body in Aisawiye northeast of Jerusalem.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...rRljFHQ89uQ%3d

I do not intend to change your mind, and of course, you're entitled to any opinion you have, but don't you think that maybe your sources of information are just a little biased?

See, again, when you call Israeli troops "occupation forces" its inaccurate. I am not saying that I necessarily agree that Israel should have complete control over Jerusalem, as it is an important city to many religious denominations, but the fact remains that Israel does control it and they have the right to open up a synagogue that is in their territory.

Its also important to note that this is a SYNAGOGUE opening, not a military base. It's been there for a long time, but not in use. I don't see the harm in opening a synagogue up. I don't think Palestinians should be protesting something like that. They have the right to, but its just silly.

Secondly if Israelis were shooting rubber bullets, its wrong, but they were doing it to prevent deaths from occurring. Lots of police and military personnel in the US use it too because that way you don't end up killing anyone.

I think all of this is being blown way of out proportion here. The animosity is unnecessary and unproductive.

جوري
03-17-2010, 12:42 AM
Israel is a cockroach colonial settler state, and Insha'Allah they shall meet with their doom very soon.. they only dig their grave insha'Allah and they become complacent with the technology they have and support which they have sucked out of other nations by skulking, crying foul and being generally the parasitic a holes that they are!

'tis the promise of Allah swt that after their second great rise, they shall be doomed~!

:w:

KittenLover
03-17-2010, 12:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Israel is a cockroach colonial settler state, and Insha'Allah they shall meet with their doom very soon.. they only dig their grave insha'Allah and they become complacent with the technology they have and support which they have sucked out of other nations by skulking, crying foul and being generally the parasitic a holes that they are!

'tis the promise of Allah swt that after their second great rise, they shall be doomed~!

We know the end is for Islam, it is inevitable, can you see on the day of judgement when they are being made to answer about all the injustices they carried out. I dream of it at night. In court of Allah they will be handed their recompense inshallah.

Argamemnon
03-17-2010, 01:30 AM
Israel is only benefiting from Muslim disunity and treachery, otherwise it's a small problem to be solved.

DavidK565
03-18-2010, 03:10 PM
I don't appreciate that my other comments were removed from this page.

It seems that pointing out the flaws in logic of certain people is against board rules, unfortunately, it only seems to work in one direction.

"Censorship reflects a society's lack of confidence in itself" - Potter Stewart

Tells me all I need to know, unfortunately.

جوري
03-18-2010, 03:32 PM
I agree, I am rather sad to see videos exposing Israeli atrocities are deleted furthermore an honest look at its history.. nonetheless, here is an honest Jew:

Media Tags are no longer supported

Argamemnon
03-18-2010, 06:29 PM
^^ that man is a brilliant scholar, I have bought some of his books.

:wa:

Uthman
03-18-2010, 06:58 PM

It seems that pointing out the flaws in logic of certain people is against board rules, unfortunately, it only seems to work in one direction.

Your comments were not removed. The board went offline temporarily and we lost a day's worth of posts across the entire forum.

yahia12
03-18-2010, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye

well well people who ruled or ruling plenty of islamic countries aint that innicent. i dont want categorize them. your comments aint logical with all respect. and they? do you mean every single of them out there? :hmm:

جوري
03-18-2010, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serdar
well well people who ruled or ruling plenty of islamic countries aint that innicent. i dont want categorize them. your comments aint logical with all respect. and they? do you mean every single of them out there? :hmm:
I don't understand what you are trying to say!

all the best

Argamemnon
03-18-2010, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serdar
InshAllah that wont happen. in fact i donk think they gain anything by destroying it. However i can see very emotional and political feelings involved in this thread wich is not related to islam. There is actually possiblity palestinian state, wich is westbank and so on, so what is the big deal? both sides will benefit. breath :)
Israel and the U.S. certainly don't want a two-state solution, please don't believe the propaganda and empty words. Norman Finkelstein's books are very good, you can also visit his site to learn the truth:

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/

Israel and the U.S. have been blocking the international consensus (two-state solution) for decades. If I find the relative article, I will post it inshallah.

IslamicRevival
03-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Do not despair, InshAllah Allah SWT will keep Al Aqsa standing until the day of judgement

Remember, These illegal Israeli Immigrants /Satanic American filth (US Government) can plan all they want...but Allah SWT is the best of planners!

Death to Israel and Death to injustice.

Ramadhan
03-19-2010, 06:40 AM

You have acute paranoia.

I have lost tons of comments in various threads, too. But that was not due to "censorships", as you have unjustifiably, without proof, accused the moderators.
That was due to the system upgrade.

marwen
03-19-2010, 03:54 PM
please, can you explain me these verses you mentioned, I mean historically when was the first time, and when will be the last time that jews will repressed ?

marwen
03-19-2010, 03:56 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

"وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الأَرْضِ مَرَّتَيْنِ وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا
فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ أُولاهُمَا بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَّنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُواْ خِلالَ الدِّيَارِ وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَّفْعُولاً
ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُم بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا
إِنْ أَحْسَنتُمْ أَحْسَنتُمْ لأَنفُسِكُمْ وَإِنْ أَسَأْتُمْ فَلَهَا فَإِذَا جَاءَ وَعْدُ الآخِرَةِ لِيَسُوؤُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَلِيَدْخُلُواْ الْمَسْجِدَ كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَلِيُتَبِّرُواْ مَا عَلَوْا تَتْبِيرًا "

==> please, can you explain me these verses you mentioned, I mean historically when was the first time, and when will be the last time that jews will repressed ?

★ηαѕιнα★
03-19-2010, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
Well, well, destruction of Al-Aqsa mosque is one of the signs of the Hour near...I don't get surprised if the mosque get destroys and the treasures beneath is revealed...These zionists are digging the mosque to unearth the Book of Magic which was burried down there by Sulaiman AS (Solomon). It's all about freemasons, illuminati and magic...watch this...Part 1 search for the other 3 parts and watch it...
Are you for real? I thought this was a movie thing.
This is getting wayyyy scary!

Whats a zionist btw?

جوري
03-19-2010, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

==> please, can you explain me these verses you mentioned, I mean historically when was the first time, and when will be the last time that jews will repressed ?

Please refer to Jeremiah 25: 9 where it is stated that the Lord said:
"I will send for my servant Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon. I will exterminate them and make them a thing of horror and derision, a scandal for ever."
In Jeremiah 52: 4 to 27 the annihilation of the Jews alongwith their king Zedekiah and his sons and the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonian Nebuchadrezzar in 586 B.C. is mentioned in detail. The Babylonians penetrated through their lands, their temple, and their homes, and carried away the Jews, men and women, into captivity

The return of the Jews from the captivity was about 520 B.C. They started life afresh. They rebuilt their temple. They carried out various reforms and developed a new Judaism under the guidance of prophet Uzayr. Refer to Ezra 1: 1, 2 and 9 to 11; Ezra 2 :64 and 65.

سيف الله
03-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Salaam

I do not intend to change your mind, and of course, you're entitled to any opinion you have, but don't you think that maybe your sources of information are just a little biased?

See, again, when you call Israeli troops "occupation forces" its inaccurate. I am not saying that I necessarily agree that Israel should have complete control over Jerusalem, as it is an important city to many religious denominations, but the fact remains that Israel does control it and they have the right to open up a synagogue that is in their territory.

Its also important to note that this is a SYNAGOGUE opening, not a military base. It's been there for a long time, but not in use. I don't see the harm in opening a synagogue up. I don't think Palestinians should be protesting something like that. They have the right to, but its just silly.

Secondly if Israelis were shooting rubber bullets, its wrong, but they were doing it to prevent deaths from occurring. Lots of police and military personnel in the US use it too because that way you don't end up killing anyone.

I think all of this is being blown way of out proportion here. The animosity is unnecessary and unproductive.
Hehehehe Do Zionists still peddle this line? Heres two youtube debates. Educate yourself.

Finkelstein versus Dershowitz debate, part 2 of 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4bNA...eature=related

A lively Israel-Palestine debate between Norman G. Finkelstein and Alan M. Dershowitz, on Democracy Now! (democracynow.org), 09.24.2003. This is a world famous debate, Dershowtiz has ever since tried to destroy his career (with some success :hmm:)
Chomsky and Dershowitz debate Israel and Palestine 2/14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkmL...AEA685&index=1

Noam Chomsky & Alan Dershowitz debating Israel and Palestine.
Very informative debates you learn a lot about the actual history.

marwen
03-19-2010, 04:22 PM
@Gossamer skye : thanks sister, this is very helpful.
And I think the victory is soon for muslims, may Allah show us that day.

اللهم انصر المسلمين

yahia12
03-19-2010, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
Israel and the U.S. certainly don't want a two-state solution, please don't believe the propaganda and empty words. Norman Finkelstein's books are very good, you can also visit his site to learn the truth:

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/

Israel and the U.S. have been blocking the international consensus (two-state solution) for decades. If I find the relative article, I will post it inshallah.
I dont know about that, strange. but i actually i have heard that Yasser arafat rejected a two state solution which israel agreed on. a two state solution simply as that. anyway insAllah they can solve their disputes in a proper way and i mean not only jews both sides. :)

OurIslamic
03-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Neither side wants a two-state solution. That's never going to happen. However, Insha'Allah, Masjid Al-Aqsa will remain standing more prominent than ever.

marwen
03-19-2010, 04:36 PM
What's this Tow-State story ? Palestinian land is stolen from palestinians, and should return to them, and israelis should leave.

Supreme
03-19-2010, 04:39 PM
The Two State Solution is the only (very thin) chance of peace in the Middle East. It's in the best interests of both sides, even if they do not yet realize it.

جوري
03-19-2010, 04:59 PM
@Gossamer skye : thanks sister, this is very helpful.
And I think the victory is soon for muslims, may Allah show us that day.

اللهم انصر المسلمين

Ameen ya rabb--Insha'Allah.. Allhouma unsar al'islam wal'moslmeen.. wla taja3al lilkafreen 3la almoslmeen sabeela

marwen
03-19-2010, 05:00 PM
If someone come to steal your house, and you tried to kick him out, so there starts a fight between you and him. Then some friend come to you and tell you : hey, do you want to stop the fight ? so try to divide your house between you and the thief : you live in one room and let the thief live in the room next to you inside your house.
So is that what you want ? is that gonna solve the problem. NO !
if something is stolen, than there is no peace untill it's returned back.
Jews come to Palestine and stole the palestinian lands, and the world is saying : hey, do you want to solve the problem ? do you want to have pese, so lessen, why not you try to have tow states inside Palestine : One called Israel for the jews who sole the lands and did the crimes, and the other for the palesinians, the victims who are the legal proprietary of the whole Palestine. that's so stupid and that make no sense, unless you are biased towards Israel and you encourage his crime.

the Tow-State solution is not the solution. Israel shout get out and return Palestine to the palestinians, and Israel should be punished for his crime. Please learn the History of Israel before speaking of the 2-State solution.

جوري
03-19-2010, 05:04 PM
pls.. you wish it were a division of a 'house'-- they are bulldozing people out of their home.. kilab iwlad kalb la3nhoum Allah..

Supreme
03-19-2010, 05:15 PM
If someone come to steal your house, and you tried to kick him out, so there starts a fight between you and him. Then some friend come to you and tell you : hey, do you want to stop the fight ? so try to divide your house between you and the thief : you live in one room and let the thief live in the room next to you inside your house.
So is that what you want ? is that gonna solve the problem. NO !
if something is stolen, than there is no peace untill it's returned back.
Jews come to Palestine and stole the palestinian lands, and the world is saying : hey, do you want to solve the problem ? do you want to have pese, so lessen, why not you try to have tow states inside Palestine : One called Israel for the jews who sole the lands and did the crimes, and the other for the palesinians, the victims who are the legal proprietary of the whole Palestine. that's so stupid and that make no sense, unless you are biased towards Israel and you encourage his crime.

the Tow-State solution is not the solution. Israel shout get out and return Palestine to the palestinians, and Israel should be punished for his crime. Please learn the History of Israel before speaking of the 2-State solution.
I do very much know about Israeli history. That is why the Two State Solution is the only true hope for peace. Israel needs to stop building settlements on Palestinian land, especially in East Jerusalem, immediately. Then they should grant the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank independence and large sums of economic reparations for the taking of Palestinian land. This is the only way peace is going to come to the Middle East. There is no coherent alternative.

marwen
03-19-2010, 05:45 PM
I do very much know about Israeli history
If you know that Israel is trying to take over the whole land of Palestine (check out the zionist project of Isreal : http://www.1948.org.uk/the-zionist-project/) then you will realise that Isreal will not stop at its side of palestine. Neither the palestinian will accept to live near the Israeli state. Believe me , the only solution is to kick the Isreali government out the land of Palestine. If you tell me that we can't stop Israel now because it's stronger than arabs and the USA is behind it, I will agree with you, but it's not a solution.

sister herb
03-21-2010, 10:39 AM
PCHR Strongly Condemns Inauguration of Synagogue in Occupied East Jerusalem
Tuesday, 16 March 2010 00:00
Ref: 17/2010

The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR) strongly condemns recent measures taken by Israel in East Jerusalem, the latest of which has been the inauguration of a synagogue in the old city. PCHR holds Israel responsible for the escalation of the situation in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT). PCHR also confirms that East Jerusalem constitutes an integral part of the OPT, in which international humanitarian law and international human rights law is applicable. PCHR calls upon the international community, particularly the High Contracting Parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention, to fulfill their legal and moral obligations, and to ensure Israel's respect for the Fourth Geneva Convention in the OPT in accordance with article 1 of the Convention. PCHR believes that if the international community does not make clear its position towards Israel's acting as a State above the law, Israel will be encouraged to continue violating international human rights and humanitarian law.

According to investigations conducted by PCHR, Israeli occupation forces (IOF) have imposed a tightened closure on the old city in East Jerusalem for the sixth consecutive day. On Thursday, 11 March 2010, IOF started imposing increased restrictions on the movement of Palestinians in the old city. According to eyewitnesses, hundreds of Border Police officers established military checkpoints at the entrances of the old city, on all of the streets inside the walls of the old city, as well as on streets in the immediate vicinity. They prevented all those who were not residents of the old city from entering it. In addition, Palestinians under 50 years of age were not permitted to enter al-Aqsa Mosque, all gates to the al-Aqsa compound, with the exception of al-Majles, Hattah and al-Selselah gates, were closed. On Saturday, 13 March 2010, IOF closed al-Aqsa Secondary School for Girls, the Shari'a Secondary School and the Islamic Kindergarten of al-Aqsa, all of which are located inside al-Aqsa compound. These measures, which are still ongoing, came on the eve of the inauguration of a synagogue in al-Shorfah neighborhood. The synagogue is located 300 meters to the west of al-Aqsa Mosque and was inaugurated yesterday, on Monday, 15 March 2010.

PCHR strongly condemns all forms of settlement activities in East Jerusalem, including the inauguration of a synagogue, and:

1. Confirms that East Jerusalem, which has been occupied since 05 June 1967, constitutes an integral part of the OPT;

2. The inauguration of a Jewish synagogue in East Jerusalem is considered a form of settlement activity, and thus constitutes a war crime under international humanitarian law.

3. Measures taken by Israel following the occupation of the city, particularly the Israeli Knesset's decision on 28 June 1967 to annex the occupied city to the Israeli territories, the Knesset's decision on 30 July 1980 stating that "Jerusalem, complete and united, is the capital of Israel" and the decision to expand Jerusalem's municipal boundaries, constitute grave violations of international law and United Nations Resolutions.

4. All decisions taken and plans implemented by Israel in the occupied city do not change its legal status.

5. The recent IOF measures in Jerusalem serve to escalate the situation in the OPT.

In light of the above, PCHR calls upon:

1. The High Contracting Parties to the Fourth Geneva Convention, individually or collectively, to fulfill their legal and moral obligations, and ensure that Israel's respect for the Fourth Geneva Convention in the OPT, in accordance with Article 1 of the Convention. PCHR believes that the conspiracy of silence practiced by the international community encourages Israel to act as a State above the law and to commit more violations of international human rights law and international humanitarian law, including efforts to create a Jewish demographic majority in occupied East Jerusalem.

2. The international community to immediately intervene to compel the government of Israel to stop all settlement activities in the OPT, especially in occupied East Jerusalem.

3. The European Union (EU) and/or its individual member states to activate Article 2 of the Euro-Israeli Association Agreement, which stipulates that Israel's respect for human rights is a condition for economic cooperation, and to demand Israel's respect for human rights. PCHR also calls upon the EU member states also to stop all forms of trade with Israeli goods, particularly those produced in Israeli settlements inside the OPT.

Source: http://www.pchrgaza.org/portal/en/in...ses&Itemid=194

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!