/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yusuf Estes

abdulali
03-14-2010, 05:30 PM
What's your opinion on Yusuf Estes? I quite enjoy listening and watching the shows and debates he is on. He makes Islam easier to understand.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Getoffmyback
03-14-2010, 08:41 PM
My brother met him one time in sacramento - california when mr estes was visiting mosques around california . He told my brother that he can't stand still or he can't feel happy and satisfied unless he converts 1 or 2 people each week . Well i'm impressed .

Insecured soul
03-14-2010, 08:51 PM
he is a wonderfull speaker, may allah reward him

AhlaamBella
03-14-2010, 09:06 PM
I love his work MarshAllah, may Allah reward him

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
03-14-2010, 09:10 PM
I listened to his convert story, it was beautiful, mashaAllah. His lecturers are very nice too.

AhlaamBella
03-14-2010, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
I listened to his convert story, it was beautiful, mashaAllah.
I love that story and the way he tells it is awesome ;D

Sawdah
03-14-2010, 09:23 PM
^ :) I remember, it got really dramatic at some point (like when his wife wanted to become muslim).

abdulali
03-15-2010, 04:45 PM
thankyou for all the positive comments. I do see him as a peace maker and trying to unite muslims as one.

Woodrow
03-15-2010, 05:17 PM
I also am a big fan. He is quite remarkable.

I never did get to meet him although I do know some of his relatives and have lived fairly close to him.

Just a bit of trivia, there is only a few months difference between our ages and apparently we have some resemblance of each other. I was often mistaken for being him when I lived in Texas. I do not think I resemble him, but apparently other people think I do.

revert2007
03-15-2010, 11:14 PM
i like his speech and his jokes..he is a funny guy but very brilliant ma sha Allah

abdulali
03-16-2010, 02:24 PM
I recently joined his fan club on facebook. This site up dates you on what Mr Estes up to. For an old guy he keeps homself busy. Keep up the good work.

Predator
03-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Yusuf Estes is cool and no doubt an asset for propagation of Islam in the West especially in the US where they have demonised Islam .

Re.TiReD
03-16-2010, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulali
I recently joined his fan club on facebook. This site up dates you on what Mr Estes up to. For an old guy he keeps homself busy. Keep up the good work.
Dont let woodrow hear u saying that

Danah
03-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Simply he is one of my fav speakers.

He explained Islam in a very interesting way, he is coming to Dubai this weekend to attend a big event, I am so excited to see his talk on TV.

abdulali
03-18-2010, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Simply he is one of my fav speakers.

He explained Islam in a very interesting way, he is coming to Dubai this weekend to attend a big event, I am so excited to see his talk on TV.
Yeah I'm following him on facebook. Im really jealous you're getting to see him. I wish I had some of his enthusiasm.:statisfie

Danah
03-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Yeah I'm following him on facebook. Im really jealous you're getting to see him. I wish I had some of his enthusiasm.:statisfie
Well, I didn't see him "face to face" as I didn't attend the event but I saw him in TV today.

yasin ibn Ahmad
03-18-2010, 10:39 PM
I think he is a gift for the people living in the us.I sometimes watch his videos on internet.

abdulali
03-20-2010, 12:16 PM
can anyone recommend any of his talks?

AhlaamBella
03-20-2010, 03:07 PM
'No Brainer' It's a classic! ;D

Woodrow
03-20-2010, 03:41 PM
:sl:

This is one of my favorites. The same person also uploaded a bunch more.

Media Tags are no longer supported

abdulali
03-20-2010, 08:35 PM
Thanks Woodrow. This is great. It is also nice to know that muslims are all around the world.:statisfie

abdulali
03-21-2010, 08:41 AM
Thanks Woodrow. This is great. It is also nice to know that muslims are all around the world.:statisfie

Watch this clip on Yusef Estes (scroll down or up. it was provided by Woodrow). The man does speak logic. This is why I like listening to him because he makes things easy to understand.:statisfie

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-21-2010, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback
... He told my brother that he can't stand still or he can't feel happy and satisfied unless he converts 1 or 2 people each week . Well i'm impressed .
I'm impressed too...Subhanallah...Now!!! He's the man who is doing something for this Ummah....

Predator
03-21-2010, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
I'm impressed too...Subhanallah...Now!!! He's the man who is doing something for this Ummah....
Yeah , i hope they are more people get inspired by him and then become his successor just like Zakir Naik did for late Ahmed Deedat.

A-Believer-25
03-21-2010, 07:54 PM

I like listening to sheikh Yusuf. I attended his online class at chatislam.com twice, and he helped some people become muslim, mashallah.

Insecured soul
03-21-2010, 08:16 PM
If any of our brother or sister meets him, please give him my salaam

Danah
03-21-2010, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhlaamBella
'No Brainer' It's a classic! ;D
Yeah I watched that one....he is expert in making such topics understandable and funny at the same time may Allah preserve and reward him

For those who wanna see this video of him "No brainer! Science proves it", its here:
http://protectedpearl.webs.com/apps/...ence-proves-it

Life_Is_Short
03-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Yusuf Estes is a prominent scholar. May Allah reward him.

Danah
03-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Well this is what happened with Yusef Estes in the peace convention event that was in Dubai 3 days ago:

I am sorry there is a music at the last minute of the video...so mute pls

Media Tags are no longer supported

3 sisters & 1 brother reverted to Islam during the Q & A session of bro Yusuf Estes. See how happy and amused he was while hearing the new shahadah :)

yahia12
03-22-2010, 12:46 PM
i see him alot on deen show, good show btw together with show host they make it so fun and more exciting to watch.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!