/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sore Throats

Sawdah
03-15-2010, 02:53 AM
Do any of you know how to get rid of a sore thoart?
I've tried gargling salt water, using cough drops (the sore thoart make me cough sometimes)... none of them help. :hmm:

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
waqas maqsood
03-15-2010, 02:58 AM
Salam Sister,

Got to see the doctor if it isnt fixing up... Might be a bacterial infection... may need antibiotics..

Beardo
03-15-2010, 03:07 AM
Melt honey in hot water and add some ginger. It helped me, anyway.

waqas maqsood
03-15-2010, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Melt honey in hot water and add some ginger. It helped me, anyway.
THAT WORKS FOR ME TOO... ADD A LITTLE BIT OF BLACK PEPPER.. Should help Inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
03-15-2010, 03:35 AM
Alright, I'm going to try what you guys suggested right now.

Beardo
03-15-2010, 03:37 AM
^ I do not take responsibility or liability if something goes wrong. It's not a poison potion or anything, but I just wanted to put it out there...

May Allah Ta'ala give you a speedy and full recovery.

Sawdah
03-15-2010, 03:44 AM
^Lol, nothing went wrong.
It seems to be working, my throat feels much better, alhamdulillah. :statisfie

Jazakumullah Khair brothers, this really helped. :)

Beardo
03-15-2010, 03:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
^Lol, nothing went wrong.
It seems to be working, my throat feels much better, alhamdulillah. :statisfie

Jazakumullah Khair brothers, this really helped. :)
Wa iyyaakum. I am glad it did. But believe me, it WILL Come back and you'll just have to brew yourself another cup. When I get sore throats, I drink it right before school so the effect lasts throughout the day...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!