/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed

Lonely Gal
03-15-2010, 12:55 PM
Please pray for me and my family.
There is soo much unhappines, misery and sorrow in my house that I cannot explain in words the extent.
please pray to Allah swt, to take this misery, sorrow and grief away from us and replace it with ease and happiness.. with the help of Allah swt. Ameen

My mum is distraught over the break up of 3 of her childrens marriages, mum cannot cope with this.. its difficult for a mother to cope with one of her childs breakup, let alone 3, how can a mother cope..
Please everyone pray for us.. :cry::cry::cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
03-15-2010, 01:50 PM
:sl:
May ALLAH SWT make things easy for u.
its good if u recite more than 300 times this aya every day bcz Hazrat Younes AS recite this in obdomen of a fish and ALLAH SWT give him peace from this sorrow.
La ILLA ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INEY KUNTO MINAZALIMEN
JZK
:wa:

Lonely Gal
03-15-2010, 03:00 PM
thank you. May Allah swt reward you

_PakistaN_
03-15-2010, 04:34 PM
I will make dua.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
03-15-2010, 04:43 PM
:sl:

May Allah guide, help, protect and reward you and your family always, ameen.

Supreme
03-15-2010, 05:05 PM
I'd like to reference the quote in my sig:

'If you're going through hell, keep going'.

That is really the best advice anyone can give you. I'm going through a rough patch too now. It isn't easy, especially when you haven't got an end in site. But my prayers will be with you.

Mohamed_Sadiq
03-15-2010, 05:26 PM
May Allah help you and your family and InshaAllah everything will be good, try your best and don't give up hope, because when things are bad there will be a good in it.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

tw009
03-15-2010, 05:32 PM
May Allah help, guide and make things easier for you and your family. Ameen

you are in my prayers.

revert2007
03-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Ya Rabb May Allah ease everything for u and for ur family.the suffering we go through in dunya is not forever and in sha Allah eternal happiness and joy is waiting for us in jannah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!