/* */

PDA

View Full Version : French connection

Shanizz
03-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Salam Alikoum
Hi everybody

I'm happy to be here today. I've just found this forum and I am delighted. I'm french so I want to improve my english skills and enclosing the pleasure of discussing islam. I am not muslim myself, I'm agnostic but I claim I do not want to disrespect the muslims. I admire, from outside, their faith and doctrines of their religion. I am here to deepen my knowledges but also to discuss, do not be angry if I appear stubborn sometimes, It's a character trait :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sawdah
03-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Bienvenue à IslamicBoard Shanizz. :)

ژاله
03-16-2010, 06:43 PM
bonjour shaniz
hope you enjoy ur stay...

Binyamine
03-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

Bienvenue dans ce forum qui est vraiment interessant.

N'hesite pas a poser tes questions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shanizz
03-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Thank you for your welcome. You write in french better than I speak english :D Bravo !

Amadeus85
03-16-2010, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shanizz
Salam Alikoum
Hi everybody

I'm happy to be here today. I've just found this forum and I am delighted. I'm french so I want to improve my english skills and enclosing the pleasure of discussing islam. I am not muslim myself, I'm agnostic but I claim I do not want to disrespect the muslims. I admire, from outside, their faith and doctrines of their religion. I am here to deepen my knowledges but also to discuss, do not be angry if I appear stubborn sometimes, It's a character trait :D

Are You a french mason?

OurIslamic
03-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the forum Shanizz :)

Misz_Muslimah
03-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Hope you have a beneficial stay at the forum :)

waqas maqsood
03-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Que la paix soit avec vous...Shaniz!

Bienvenue...

Rafeeq
03-22-2010, 03:41 AM
Welcome to the forum Shanizz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!